The game for me is over

56 Replies
Tonaya
20 December, 2016, 3:44 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:

ok,how about this:you'v changed pp system,right?and we all complain,but nothing changed.this new system is plarium's top secret ,then you can tell us how much was interest before you changed pp system,so we can conclude something.if old system is not valid anymore,then it is not top secret anymore, Alyona try to help us(your costumers) do one good thing every day,and you gonna fell better,trust me^^


Tonaya 

We didn't change the whole system as you may think. Not the formulas, but the little part of the mechanics. The details we can reveal are described in the post we made on June 20 (or 21, don't remember).

All conditions to receive a payout are exactly the same as they were before. 

ok,what are conditions to receive payout?please,dont ignory this question or start again with top secret story ^^

could you post link where details are described?i'm already having trouble to find my posts,because,you know why^^

Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 December, 2016, 12:05 PM UTC

Tonaya said:


ok,what are conditions to receive payout?


You need to successfully raid or defend a PP, you need to lose a certain amount on this or previous PPs after you received your previous big payout. And the amount of points you receive for your lost Units should be enough to receive a payout from a PP you're raiding or defensing.



http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/25127_the-reward-system-on-positions-is-now-secure-against-attempts-to-obtain-units-in-an-unfair-way- And here are the details about the recent change.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
20 December, 2016, 4:49 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:


ok,what are conditions to receive payout?


You need to successfully raid or defend a PP, you need to lose a certain amount on this or previous PPs after you received your previous big payout. And the amount of points you receive for your lost Units should be enough to receive a payout from a PP you're raiding or defensing.



http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/25127_the-reward-system-on-positions-is-now-secure-against-attempts-to-obtain-units-in-an-unfair-way- And here are the details about the recent change.


so you want me to listen to Nikita and to loose all troops and became USER DELETED?

well,you wont get rid of Tonaya so easy,Alyona ^^

i know i need to loose last big payout so i could be able to receive next big payout,but it is not enough,i need to loose little more then last payout,so that is what i'v been asking you 100 times,and you always dodge to answer to me^^ simple question=simple answer:how much i need to loose more then last big payout is?that is all what i want to know.10,15,20% or more?

ps you can not answer to me,but help me at the same time,just use right numbers in sentence,when you answering to me and its gonna be like this:pp system is plariums top secret...and cant be revealed to players...i said to  you already 20 times Tonaya :)


Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 9:38 AM UTC

Tricky Tonaya! 

I can tell you only one thing: there is a random variable in the formula. There's a chance that you will receive a big reward, and there's a chance that you will receive a smaller reward.

Even knowing the formulas and the numbers, you can't predict your reward :) 

or maybe I will tell you even two things: you do receive points for the Units killed on PPs. But their value may differ from your expectations. ;)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
21 December, 2016, 2:15 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tricky Tonaya! 

I can tell you only one thing: there is a random variable in the formula. There's a chance that you will receive a big reward, and there's a chance that you will receive a smaller reward.

Even knowing the formulas and the numbers, you can't predict your reward :) 

or maybe I will tell you even two things: you do receive points for the Units killed on PPs. But their value may differ from your expectations. ;)

i'm trying to get information from you but you are hard for it ^^ i know until bank is full i can get only partial payout,all i want to know is how much more should i burn before go for payout,just type some number in your answer,or is it 12? ^^ i already know how to win certain type of troops from payout :)


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 December, 2016, 10:45 AM UTC
Tonaya said:


i'm trying to get information from you but you are hard for it ^^ i know until bank is full i can get only partial payout,all i want to know is how much more should i burn before go for payout,just type some number in your answer,or is it 12? ^^ i already know how to win certain type of troops from payout :)


Tonaya 
I can't give you "some number", Tonaya 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
22 December, 2016, 11:41 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



i'm trying to get information from you but you are hard for it ^^ i know until bank is full i can get only partial payout,all i want to know is how much more should i burn before go for payout,just type some number in your answer,or is it 12? ^^ i already know how to win certain type of troops from payout :)


Tonaya 
I can't give you "some number". Tonaya 

yes you can,try and then we gonna see :)

Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 December, 2016, 9:37 AM UTC
Tonaya said:


yes you can,try and then we gonna see :)

Tonaya 
I can't share the confidential info.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
24 December, 2016, 3:04 AM UTC

fairy tale for you Alyona

once upon a time,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd  on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with  apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:

UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 December, 2016, 10:37 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

fairy tale for you Alyona

once upon a time,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd  on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with  apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:

It's winter, Tonaya. There are no apples on the trees...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
27 December, 2016, 5:35 AM UTC
no,no,no,no,no! you didnt read it good,i never said when was that,if you look again.....once upon a time,so no season there,but ok,i'll change it now^^
UTC +0:00
0
Tonaya
27 December, 2016, 5:38 AM UTC

fairy tale for you Alyona

version 1.1.


once upon a time,DURING A LATE AND HOT SUMMER,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:



Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 December, 2016, 1:06 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

fairy tale for you Alyona

version 1.1.


once upon a time,DURING A LATE AND HOT SUMMER,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:



Tonaya 

Thanks for the fairy-tale, Tonaya. Will you post the ending some day?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
29 December, 2016, 4:43 PM UTC
I sent him the link in PM as I know he was worried where it had vanished to :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Tonaya
30 December, 2016, 5:05 AM UTC

hmm,what you two are doing to me?is this Twilight Zone?i did look 3,4 times on all pages where i did post anything,and there was no fairy tale,it was deleted,and now poof....its here again? LOL ! you want to make Tonaya crazy and to send me to mad house ^^

Alyona,fairy tale is for you,you should answer how many apples are still on apple tree,after my action with a tree^^but key word,is that apple tree is INTRESTing 

to make it easyer,those are codes.... INT(E)R(E)STing a(PP)le tree....all i want is to know % ^^


yup,i'm persistent and you are the first girl who said NO to Tonaya(and not just one,then few times) and giving me hard times ^^


if you answer,15,20 or 25 apples are still on the tree,(if you dont know right answer,you can ask your devs as well) and i will stop bothering you,i promise  8)


Tonaya 


UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 December, 2016, 1:46 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

hmm,what you two are doing to me?is this Twilight Zone?i did look 3,4 times on all pages where i did post anything,and there was no fairy tale,it was deleted,and now poof....its here again? LOL ! you want to make Tonaya crazy and to send me to mad house ^^

Alyona,fairy tale is for you,you should answer how many apples are still on apple tree,after my action with a tree^^but key word,is that apple tree is INTRESTing 

to make it easyer,those are codes.... INT(E)R(E)STing a(PP)le tree....all i want is to know % ^^


yup,i'm persistent and you are the first girl who said NO to Tonaya(and not just one,then few times) and giving me hard times ^^


if you answer,15,20 or 25 apples are still on the tree,(if you dont know right answer,you can ask your devs as well) and i will stop bothering you,i promise  8)


Tonaya 


I don't know how many apples are still on the tree, Tonaya. Only the Gods know....
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Scrumbilos
31 December, 2016, 8:53 PM UTC

For me too.




bye-bye !

UTC +0:00
1
1776412 users registered; 47866 topics; 285807 posts; our newest member:Mãnh Hổ