Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 20, 2016, 12:0512/20/16
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

ok,what are conditions to receive payout?

You need to successfully raid or defend a PP, you need to lose a certain amount on this or previous PPs after you received your previous big payout. And the amount of points you receive for your lost Units should be enough to receive a payout from a PP you're raiding or defensing.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/25127_the-reward-system-on-positions-is-now-secure-against-attempts-to-obtain-units-in-an-unfair-way- And here are the details about the recent change.

Dec 20, 2016, 16:4912/20/16
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

ok,what are conditions to receive payout?

You need to successfully raid or defend a PP, you need to lose a certain amount on this or previous PPs after you received your previous big payout. And the amount of points you receive for your lost Units should be enough to receive a payout from a PP you're raiding or defensing.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/25127_the-reward-system-on-positions-is-now-secure-against-attempts-to-obtain-units-in-an-unfair-way- And here are the details about the recent change.

so you want me to listen to Nikita and to loose all troops and became USER DELETED?

well,you wont get rid of Tonaya so easy,Alyona ^^

i know i need to loose last big payout so i could be able to receive next big payout,but it is not enough,i need to loose little more then last payout,so that is what i'v been asking you 100 times,and you always dodge to answer to me^^ simple question=simple answer:how much i need to loose more then last big payout is?that is all what i want to know.10,15,20% or more?

ps you can not answer to me,but help me at the same time,just use right numbers in sentence,when you answering to me and its gonna be like this:pp system is plariums top secret...and cant be revealed to players...i said to  you already 20 times Tonaya :)

Tonaya 

Dec 21, 2016, 09:3812/21/16
09/17/15

Tricky Tonaya! 

I can tell you only one thing: there is a random variable in the formula. There's a chance that you will receive a big reward, and there's a chance that you will receive a smaller reward.

Even knowing the formulas and the numbers, you can't predict your reward :) 

or maybe I will tell you even two things: you do receive points for the Units killed on PPs. But their value may differ from your expectations. ;)

Dec 21, 2016, 14:1512/21/16
08/21/14

Tricky Tonaya! 

I can tell you only one thing: there is a random variable in the formula. There's a chance that you will receive a big reward, and there's a chance that you will receive a smaller reward.

Even knowing the formulas and the numbers, you can't predict your reward :) 

or maybe I will tell you even two things: you do receive points for the Units killed on PPs. But their value may differ from your expectations. ;)

i'm trying to get information from you but you are hard for it ^^ i know until bank is full i can get only partial payout,all i want to know is how much more should i burn before go for payout,just type some number in your answer,or is it 12? ^^ i already know how to win certain type of troops from payout :)

Tonaya 
Dec 22, 2016, 10:4512/22/16
Dec 23, 2016, 09:23(edited)
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

i'm trying to get information from you but you are hard for it ^^ i know until bank is full i can get only partial payout,all i want to know is how much more should i burn before go for payout,just type some number in your answer,or is it 12? ^^ i already know how to win certain type of troops from payout :)

Tonaya 
I can't give you "some number", Tonaya 
Dec 22, 2016, 23:4112/22/16
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 
I can't give you "some number". Tonaya 

yes you can,try and then we gonna see :)

Tonaya 
Dec 23, 2016, 09:3712/23/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

yes you can,try and then we gonna see :)

Tonaya 
I can't share the confidential info.
Dec 24, 2016, 03:0412/24/16
08/21/14

fairy tale for you Alyona

once upon a time,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd  on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with  apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:

Dec 26, 2016, 10:3712/26/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

once upon a time,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd  on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with  apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:

It's winter, Tonaya. There are no apples on the trees...
Dec 27, 2016, 05:3512/27/16
08/21/14
no,no,no,no,no! you didnt read it good,i never said when was that,if you look again.....once upon a time,so no season there,but ok,i'll change it now^^
Dec 27, 2016, 05:3812/27/16
08/21/14

version 1.1.

once upon a time,DURING A LATE AND HOT SUMMER,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:

Tonaya 

Dec 27, 2016, 13:0612/27/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

version 1.1.

once upon a time,DURING A LATE AND HOT SUMMER,in a far,faaar away country,after 7 hills and 7 seas.....there were one INTRESTing apple tree,under that tree there was one boy called Tonaya,he was just hanging around there(for more info look Tonaya's coalition name),during that event,some apple's fall'd on the ground,in that moment,cute wonder girl called Alyona,saw Tonaya and approach'd to him asking him what is he doing with that tree,Tonaya was polite and answered his just spending his free time with apple tree,and ask for help from wondergirl,if she can count how many apple's are still on the apple tree,that information is very,very important for him.....and wondergirl counted apple's on the tree and she answered:

Tonaya 

Thanks for the fairy-tale, Tonaya. Will you post the ending some day?
Dec 29, 2016, 16:4312/29/16
11/05/15
I sent him the link in PM as I know he was worried where it had vanished to :) 
Dec 30, 2016, 05:0512/30/16
08/21/14

hmm,what you two are doing to me?is this Twilight Zone?i did look 3,4 times on all pages where i did post anything,and there was no fairy tale,it was deleted,and now poof....its here again? LOL ! you want to make Tonaya crazy and to send me to mad house ^^

Alyona,fairy tale is for you,you should answer how many apples are still on apple tree,after my action with a tree^^but key word,is that apple tree is INTRESTing 

to make it easyer,those are codes.... INT(E)R(E)STing a(PP)le tree....all i want is to know % ^^

yup,i'm persistent and you are the first girl who said NO to Tonaya(and not just one,then few times) and giving me hard times ^^

if you answer,15,20 or 25 apples are still on the tree,(if you dont know right answer,you can ask your devs as well) and i will stop bothering you,i promise  8)

Tonaya 

Dec 30, 2016, 13:4612/30/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

hmm,what you two are doing to me?is this Twilight Zone?i did look 3,4 times on all pages where i did post anything,and there was no fairy tale,it was deleted,and now poof....its here again? LOL ! you want to make Tonaya crazy and to send me to mad house ^^

Alyona,fairy tale is for you,you should answer how many apples are still on apple tree,after my action with a tree^^but key word,is that apple tree is INTRESTing 

to make it easyer,those are codes.... INT(E)R(E)STing a(PP)le tree....all i want is to know % ^^

yup,i'm persistent and you are the first girl who said NO to Tonaya(and not just one,then few times) and giving me hard times ^^

if you answer,15,20 or 25 apples are still on the tree,(if you dont know right answer,you can ask your devs as well) and i will stop bothering you,i promise  8)

Tonaya 

I don't know how many apples are still on the tree, Tonaya. Only the Gods know....
Dec 31, 2016, 20:5312/31/16

For me too.

bye-bye !