Where the hell are the hot women the add promised?

15 Replies
katekatekatekate93
29 November, 2016, 5:50 PM UTC
And when I clicked on the add there were all these bizarre comments saying "this is such a sexy game", and "I thought it was fake but it's legit" and, my favorite "I don't need a girlfriend anymore" (wtf??? So you only see women as a means to get you off?? So sexist). 
UTC +0:00
lefeubleu
1 December, 2016, 12:56 AM UTC

haha lol don't know where you got that from but sparta is no such thing, sorry if you feel disappointed ;)

i admit you got a nice lady showing up after you complete your quests but this is basically as far as it gets...

UTC -4:00
Tonaya
5 January, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC

well....we have only Alyona here,but she is untouchable^^

persistent Tonaya 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
katekatekatekate93 said:

And when I clicked on the add there were all these bizarre comments saying "this is such a sexy game", and "I thought it was fake but it's legit" and, my favorite "I don't need a girlfriend anymore" (wtf??? So you only see women as a means to get you off?? So sexist). 
Do you have screenshots of that ads?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Bye
13 January, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC

Might you be confusing an ad for Sparta with an ad for Trojans? ;-)

UTC +2:00
Tonaya
16 January, 2017, 10:50 AM UTC

no woman no cry ^^

Tonaya Marley 
sabrinaabero
10 November, 2017, 9:26 PM UTC
so funny! why would a game like this be sexy???? it's fun to challenge other people but sexy it is not. LMAO
morteeee
16 November, 2017, 8:32 PM UTC
there are lots of ladies in Sparta, we are usually the ones kicking butt and killing cities ;) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Tonaya
17 November, 2017, 1:55 AM UTC

morteeee said:

there are lots of ladies in Sparta, we are usually the ones kicking butt and killing cities ;) 

i would like to kick your butt Morteeee,could you give me your coords?

Tonaya 
morteeee
17 November, 2017, 8:27 PM UTC
I could but seeming as I am on facebook server 1 and you are on the plarium servers its a bit like a tragic romance, never gonna happen lol 
Tonaya
19 November, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

morteeee said:

I could but seeming as I am on facebook server 1 and you are on the plarium servers its a bit like a tragic romance, never gonna happen lol 

Morteeeee,dont be scared from Tonaya,just send me your coords i want to show you something >:)

Tonaya  
morteeee
19 November, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC

I am not going to for one very simple reason, I keep my moderator name and real name (which I have to use on FB) totally separate, most of my own coalition and alliance don't know I am a moderator, this allows me to act in a totally impartial and fair manner without expectations from coalition and alliance members for info or benefits 

It is something that I have done for many many years as a game admin and moderator for the GSP's and communities I have been a part of. 

It has nothing to do with fear or being scared of someone and everything to do with personal preference and the ability for me to be a balanced, fair and impartial moderator 
Tonaya
19 November, 2017, 9:31 PM UTC

morteeee said:

I am not going to for one very simple reason, I keep my moderator name and real name (which I have to use on FB) totally separate, most of my own coalition and alliance don't know I am a moderator, this allows me to act in a totally impartial and fair manner without expectations from coalition and alliance members for info or benefits 

It is something that I have done for many many years as a game admin and moderator for the GSP's and communities I have been a part of. 

It has nothing to do with fear or being scared of someone and everything to do with personal preference and the ability for me to be a balanced, fair and impartial moderator 

its shorter if you just admit it :)

Tonaya
morteeee
19 November, 2017, 11:34 PM UTC

nothing to admit

only one person I am afraid of, my mother :P 
Tonaya
20 November, 2017, 2:19 AM UTC

morteeee said:

nothing to admit

only one person I am afraid of, my mother :P 

dont have a fear,Tonaya is here :)

Tonaya 
Tonaya
20 November, 2017, 8:53 PM UTC

Morteeee,all i wanted is to deeper our friendship a bit :)

Tonaya 
1781386 users registered; 48447 topics; 287513 posts; our newest member:qcwarsquad96