EXTREME COINERS ARE CHEATS.

EXTREME COINERS ARE CHEATS.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 30, 2016, 09:0612/30/16
07/12/15
Hmm.. one thing is for certain.. this game -for some reason- attracts A LOT of crazies!!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 30, 2016, 09:3612/30/16
09/17/15

Tonaya, please be aware that according to our Forums rules (3.15) players agree not to:

Create posts discussing Forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing Forum threads, deleting Forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of Forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and the trolling of Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the Forum rules.
If you have questions regarding the actions of Community Administrators and Moderators, please submit a ticket via plrm.me/Plarium_Support. Appeals against Forum moderation decisions will be considered if sent via this channel.

You can share your thoughts on Forum, and you won't be banned if you're doing it in a constructive and respectful manner.

Dec 30, 2016, 21:1412/30/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

el_bardera said:

Yes, purchasing victories is money doping. 

You can't purchase a victory in a game. Especially in the game where a social aspect is so important. We want our players to unite in Coalitions and build Alliances to become stronger. We understand that it is hard to compete against stronger players -- it has always been, in any game -- and that is why we pay so much attention to various Coalition activities and give players an opportunity to unite against a stronger enemy. If you have any suggestions as to how this part of the game can be improved, we will be happy to hear from you.

Do you just copy and paste the same answers all the time?
Dec 30, 2016, 21:2512/30/16
11/30/15

You can buy the game alright.  http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/33645_the-lie-of-balance-in-the-game/?post=237815

I know how these things work Plarium has the stats that easily shows this. This is a game of timers and numbers all in some sort of SQL database they know exactly what is going on. just draw the graphs of troops Vs spending over time.

the players of server two are talking about this as no coal match what the three players of Best Squad has done. Even if a single coal was to get together and kill them off once they would spend and recover their troops and that coal would be left in the same place but with all the losses as they are not willing to spend that kind of money.

ironically server 2 will be the first to break and if Plarium is not generating these stats then it is foolish.

grain limit / army limit should be in place as for spending which can increase as a server matures.  look at server 2 they have bought their position or if they haven't the game balance that you keep going on about is not working
Dec 30, 2016, 22:3812/30/16
Dec 30, 2016, 23:01(edited)
08/21/14

Tonaya, please be aware that according to our Forums rules (3.15) players agree not to:

Create posts discussing Forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing Forum threads, deleting Forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of Forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and the trolling of Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the Forum rules.
If you have questions regarding the actions of Community Administrators and Moderators, please submit a ticket via plrm.me/Plarium_Support. Appeals against Forum moderation decisions will be considered if sent via this channel.

You can share your thoughts on Forum, and you won't be banned if you're doing it in a constructive and respectful manner.

so we are 2nd class citizens here,some kind of slaves i see.Alyona,none read any forum rules,i did read Hundigo's post,he didnt violated nothing,you just dont like him because you think he is annoying and you dont treat all players in the same way,it is wrong and it is not fair

you know english is not my first language,so i dont understand some words,i must google translate them,and i'm lazy and dont like to use translator.

trolling?what is that.you saying i am troll?what is it some kind of a creature?or i sing too loud,or i am fishing something o.O

you are golden fish and i'm fishing you?then i should have 3 wishes,right?

you gonna bite me?

Tonaya

Jan 1, 2017, 11:4901/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 11:49(edited)
11/05/15

a Troll online is defined as a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers

happy to translate anything you dont understand if you PM me :) 

Jan 3, 2017, 06:5601/03/17
08/21/14

morteeee said:

a Troll online is defined as a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers

Alyona told me i'm Smigl ? i'm mad now >:(

Tonaya
Jan 3, 2017, 10:4901/03/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya
Alyona is here to help you with your issues, answer your questions and keep the forum clean. I didn't call you that way, Tonaya :)
Jan 3, 2017, 11:0501/03/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
Alyona is here to help you with your issues, answer your questions and keep the forum clean. I didn't call you that way, Tonaya :)

thank you,Alyona,very much >:(

http://prntscr.com/dqy9ss

Tonaya

Jan 3, 2017, 11:0801/03/17
07/12/15

Alyona is here to help you with your issues

Oh no!! lol

Tonaya sometimes talks about himself in the third person and now you are doing it too!!

Jan 3, 2017, 16:4901/03/17
11/05/15
Tonaya said:

morteeee said:

Tonaya
I think Smeagol is kinda cute with those big blue eyes! ;) 
Jan 3, 2017, 22:5201/03/17
08/21/14

morteeee said:

Tonaya said:

morteeee said:

Tonaya
I think Smeagol is kinda cute with those big blue eyes! ;) 

aha,Smeagol have nice teeth and haircut as well :p

Tonaya
Jan 4, 2017, 11:2501/04/17
09/17/15
Guys, if you want to talk about the movie characters, please create a thread in Tavern :)
Jan 4, 2017, 11:3801/04/17
08/21/14

i want apologize from Alyona,for calling me names ^^

Tonaya
Jan 5, 2017, 05:4001/05/17
08/21/14

big apology with ice cream and cherry on top ^^

Tonaya

Jan 5, 2017, 09:3701/05/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya
For calling you Tonaya? My apologies, I don't know your real name, just a nickname on Forum 
Jan 5, 2017, 10:2801/05/17
11/05/15
yes, sorry Alyona will keep on topic lol 
Jan 5, 2017, 11:3301/05/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
For calling you Tonaya? My apologies, I don't know your real name, just a nickname on Forum 

no,for calling me troll Smeagol ^^ where is ice cream and cherry on top?

my real name is Toni :) Tonaya is nickname^^

Tonaya 

Jan 5, 2017, 14:3501/05/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

I never called you Smeagol, Toni! And I moved this thread to Tavern, so you could freely discuss me calling you different movie-characters.
Jan 5, 2017, 21:1901/05/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

I never called you Smeagol, Toni! And I moved this thread to Tavern, so you could freely discuss me calling you different movie-characters.

Alyona,please call me Tonaya ingame,but if we ever meet in real life you can call me by my real name Toni,or even Smeagol if you prefer ^^

Tonaya