Coalition Attack

5 Replies
oyabhi
12 July, 2016, 1:21 PM UTC

Coalition Attack has to be give for the players of having rank minimum of metic in coalition

UTC +5:00
Prometheus
12 July, 2016, 1:24 PM UTC

Greetings Archon, 

I have moved your thread into the suggestions part :)

I believe, that in the lowest ranks should not be given the option for a coal attack. Otherwise what's the purpose of people trying to get to the max rank in a coal? :) It's something that distunguish..Something that gives a higher rank a meaning. But, that's only my opinion :)

UTC +4:00
alexandr01
13 July, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC
my opinion is that all people must be allowed to perform coalition attacks, because otherwise in all coalitions the people will be mainly metics.
UTC +3:00
Drag-Theseus
13 July, 2016, 9:03 PM UTC

alexandr01 said:

my opinion is that all people must be allowed to perform coalition attacks, because otherwise in all coalitions the people will be mainly metics.

So let's say some player join some coalition and he have rank od soldier..and then he get's his brother and sister together with him in that league and after 7 days they are full member of that league and he is allowed to do coalition attack.. hmm he can sabotage that league (if he's spy from other league) and make trouble if he / they attack someone..solo attack is one thing but coal attack is Big Deal.

I think that there shouldn't be any changes on this topic. 

Hegemon,Polemarch's, Commandant's and Standard-Bearer's are allowed to send coalition attack.. let's see why only they.. not all players have this ranks(talking about Pol, Com and S-B rank), only players who are good have that rank(Hegemon trust them).

With big rank, big responsibility is comming too.

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
morteeee
14 July, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC
the ability to launch coalition raids is given to ranks that are awarded to trusted members of a coalition, if you want that ability you need to work hard, prove your worth and gain your eladers trust 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 1:17 PM UTC
Coalition attacks are limited by rank, and we are not planning to change the min. rank as it's one of the advantages of being high-ranked.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1778511 users registered; 48132 topics; 286316 posts; our newest member:vinokurovalexey