Speed Change

2 Replies
Diomed
7 July, 2016, 4:29 AM UTC

Distance between possible targets seems to be getting out of hand. When cities can be as far away as 600 miles, perhaps we should consider another speed change. Plarium has done this once before when they greatly reduced the time it took for troops to reach target cities by speeding up the units. Maybe it is time to do it once again, especially as this Spartan map continues to expand over the horizon and beyond.

UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
7 July, 2016, 5:47 AM UTC
Diomed said:

Distance between possible targets seems to be getting out of hand. When cities can be as far away as 600 miles, perhaps we should consider another speed change. Plarium has done this once before when they greatly reduced the time it took for troops to reach target cities by speeding up the units. Maybe it is time to do it once again, especially as this Spartan map continues to expand over the horizon and beyond.

Archon, I think speed is good like this, army is traveling really fast. Your army can move faster if you and your league upgrade Speed in Discipline(Capital), you can speed up your army in Academy in your castel and you are able to use Boost's too 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 1:15 PM UTC
We have some plans to reconsider travelling speed to the remote locations, but it's just in plans for now.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1718931 users registered; 42083 topics; 269748 posts; our newest member:karatel095