Dominion Status  and consecutive days logged on

Dominion Status and consecutive days logged on

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 2, 2016, 06:5707/02/16
11/01/15

Dominion Status and consecutive days logged on

After every 90 days of continuous log on. The day counter resets to day 1 and so starts all over again.
I think that if you have over 90 days of logging onto game without missing one single day, you should be rewarded for it with better rewards then what is given for day one of log on.

I have 239 days of continuous logging on thanks to a friend who helped me while I was on vacation. But still that is over half a year without missing one single day. Not One!  And to get 1 Myrmidon on your 100th consecutive day is garbage- after 90 days it should not reset back to day 1 but instead give you something like 30 minute, 1 hour, 1 day, 3 days and 7 days Dominion Activation's, plus bonus Dominion Points, or incorporate some of the new play features in game, like item's for your General or keys. The rewards given for your continuous days of logging on should reflect the dedication that you put into playing this game. 

Just saying...

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2016, 07:1807/02/16
08/03/15

Greetings Archon,

I have moved your thread to Suggestions and Feedback, for people to pay better attention to it :)

I like your idea ! Let's hope our developers will like it too :)
Jul 2, 2016, 07:5307/02/16
07/12/15
Hackerista said:

Greetings Archon,

I have moved your thread to Suggestions and Feedback, for people to pay better attention to it :)

They have already said NO 
Jul 2, 2016, 08:4707/02/16
11/01/15
Kakos said:

Hackerista said:

Greetings Archon,

They have already said NO 
How do you know they have already said no, have you asked Plarium? And if you have not already asked them, how does one go about asking or suggesting an idea to Plarium? I thought the forums was the place to do it.
Jul 2, 2016, 11:4007/02/16
07/12/15

terrytapp27 said:

How do you know they have already said no, have you asked Plarium? And if you have not already asked them, how does one go about asking or suggesting an idea to Plarium? I thought the forums was the place to do it.

This is not the first time this suggestion has being made and it was refused.

Maybe some one remembers in what thread and when excactly but I don't.. sorry..
Jul 2, 2016, 15:3807/02/16
Jul 8, 2016, 17:31(edited)
11/01/15

Kakos said:

terrytapp27 said:

This is not the first time this suggestion has being made and it was refused.

Maybe some one remembers in what thread and when excactly but I don't.. sorry..

Well, that blows. If people keep asking repeatedly then maybe they will change there minds! Why don't we change this thread/post into a petition and for signatures, just get people to add their name to this petition. After all in the US that is how something becomes law, people sign a petition and give it to their congressman.....We will just give our names here and give it to Plarium! 

Let my name be the first! (or second yours will be the first)

Because if they don't do something I will have no incentive to continue to keep logging on - Common Plarium make it worth my while. I feel like I am more dedicated to you then you are to me! and that is not a good sign of good business practices!  

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 26, 2016, 13:1207/26/16
09/17/15
We have set rewards for 90 days. it could be 5 days or 7 days. We consider 90 days long enough at this point. It's not for long-term login, only for 90 days in a row.