All Categories

Improve and balance the game by introducing real strategies of game.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 29, 2016, 13:4106/29/16
03/06/15

Plarium !! should consider only a single suggestion about this game or within this year this game will be died.

"Balance the game between those who spend money and who does not with the introduction of real strategy tools".

-Who spends money with various power-ups, bonuses, General tools, elixirs, etc. can have a huge power even up to 200-300 million of military force and more.

-Who does not spend money, after a year and more of game used almost exclusively to amass troops at most he manages to make an army of 7-8 million war potential.

Now with these values ​​compared, (7-8) million Vs. (200-300) million, Plarium, do you think the game is beautiful?

Plarium, you do not know how to do? ..... No problem!!   ASK TO US !!   And we will offer you many ideas....

But instead, if you(Plarium) think that the players have fun with these enormous war potential differences or do you think this post is misspelled or is not useful .... Then, continue not to listen !!.... Continue on this way !!  .....By December 2016 all together toast at the end of this game. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 29, 2016, 15:0506/29/16
09/17/15

We're always ready to listen to your suggestions. 

However, there will always be some players who spend money on the game to get something faster, to get more Units, etc. But you already have a way to compete with them - find strong allies and unite. Social aspect is very important in Sparta.

From my side, I will pass your suggestions to our developers. just give me some 
Jun 29, 2016, 16:4406/29/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

I have to say I agree with what Ishkur said.

The way the game is balanced now will lead it to die soon.

High spenders will lose their motive since no actual goal for them out there, and other players will lose their interest because they don't have a chance

I have a couple of suggestions in this, but I think your developers won't like it

1)Introduce an upper limit on troops that an anchor can have: for example 100.000 units both offensive and defensive. this way all will have to make strategic choices on their armies

2) Introduce an upper limit on troops strength boost that someone can have activated for example 50%

This way your moto " already have a way to compete with them " or this moto "some players who spend money on the game to get something faster, to get more Units, etc" will actually be true.

-Still some of those guys will spend money and have 80.000 agema and 20.000 Cataphract and other guys 100.000 Swordsmen but they will meet some limitations.

-They will still be able to revive all their troops but those who don't, will not.

-They will always have 50% boost

-They will have the best available units

For those who have more than 100k units already, they wont lose them but they will unable to produce new, revive or buy until they are bellow the limit

Coalitions will also have to follow a strategy on how to distribute their troops among their members and smaller coalitions will have a chance..

Finally, a non massive spender player will be able to compete with massive spenders after a lot  time and some guys will have a motivation on spending a few to be competitive..

Jun 29, 2016, 21:2906/29/16
Jun 30, 2016, 10:28(edited)
03/06/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We're always ready to listen to your suggestions. 

However, there will always be some players who spend money on the game to get something faster, to get more Units, etc. But you already have a way to compete with them - find strong allies and unite. Social aspect is very important in Sparta.

From my side, I will pass your suggestions to our developers. just give me some 

1) Alyona Kolomiitseva said: "Social aspect is very important in Sparta". 

It is true! But it is like "the cat that chasing its tail" in the sense that we must take in consideration that this thing is equally true for those who spends much money so, the strongest will join each other (eg. minimum forces required to enter a coalition on the top of the standings.) and they will be even more powerful. 

So, the main aspect to be taken into consideration in not this one but rather to introduce a gaming system based solely on the skill of the players (and not on who spends more)  where the players less strong, joining together in joint actions, may be able to destroy large armies (In fact, right now the only way to destroy large Armies is to Hope that will be forgotten out from the Acropolis and it is too little to make this game a balanced and challenging game). And it does not serve to add that "large armies destroyed" would lead to Plarium a great economic return for its reconstruction. Then we could have more fun for all players (with fewer dropouts in the game) and even more business for Plarium.

2) Alyona Kolomiitseva said: I will pass your suggestions to our developers. just give me some

Thank you in advance to you and Plarium for what we hope will do.