General Invenatory _ Create Trade market for this items

4 Replies
office
23 June, 2016, 5:01 AM UTC

Salve Great King <Leonidas>,

It is possibile to make some Trade market for items from General inventoy _?

We make  worm prays for this !

Thank you 
UTC +2:00
Prometheus
23 June, 2016, 6:43 AM UTC
office said:

Salve Great King <Leonidas>,

It is possibile to make some Trade market for items from General inventoy _?

We make  worm prays for this !

Thank you 
Do you mean trading your Generals' items?If that's so it is not going to happen, at least any time soon :(
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 June, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC
Unfortunately, we will not give you such opportunity. your Items are your personal gain. You can't trade them or give them to another player.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Dragisha P.
23 June, 2016, 7:14 PM UTC

Yea it would be like: One player get good equipment and sell that equipment to his alt account/friend/member of family etc..

Thats not nice, so .. better not 
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 June, 2016, 1:57 PM UTC
Dragisha P. said:

Yea it would be like: One player get good equipment and sell that equipment to his alt account/friend/member of family etc..

Thats not nice, so .. better not 
Agreed 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1665344 users registered; 34158 topics; 253438 posts; our newest member:Excaliburcuisto