MAKE PERSIAN UNIT BE AVAILABLE

8 Replies
Heazel
21 June, 2016, 3:52 AM UTC

Dear developer,

It will be a good add-up if we can get  Persian Troops as a spoil of war after every position attack. 

The captured Persian Troops shall be remark as "Defected Persian " along side the Liberated normal spartan troops .

Hope to hear from you guys about this idea.

UTC +0:00
alexandr01
21 June, 2016, 8:47 AM UTC
I totally disagree, because noone would like to fight against his country. They would sabotage my army.
UTC +3:00
Kakos
21 June, 2016, 8:59 AM UTC
alexandr01 said:

I totally disagree, because noone would like to fight against his country. They would sabotage my army.
LOL!!!
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Prometheus
21 June, 2016, 9:19 AM UTC
Heazel said:

Dear developer,

It will be a good add-up if we can get  Persian Troops as a spoil of war after every position attack. 

The captured Persian Troops shall be remark as "Defected Persian " along side the Liberated normal spartan troops .

Hope to hear from you guys about this idea.

I do not think they plan on adding new units anytime soon. If they will I do not think it might a Persian one. It's one of the game basic and I think it is going to stay it already is! Your Ideas are always welcomed though :)
UTC +4:00
alexandr01
21 June, 2016, 9:36 AM UTC
I think Hackerista is right.
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 June, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC
Hi, guys. Unfortunately, we are not planning to give you an opportunity to join Persian Units to your armies. They were designed to fight against your Units, but not along with them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Heazel
22 June, 2016, 2:22 AM UTC
Many thanks for those replies..much appreciate
UTC +0:00
Mithras Hierophantes
19 March, 2017, 7:35 PM UTC

I would love to see if we can actually be the Persians, not just have Persian units to be defected and join our ranks.

I would probably spend so much more money than I already am if I could actually be the Persians.
"I am a son of Earth and starry Heaven. I am thirsty, please give me something to drink from the fountain of memory." - Sons Of Mithras
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 March, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC
Mithradatus Sixtus said:

I would love to see if we can actually be the Persians, not just have Persian units to be defected and join our ranks.

I would probably spend so much more money than I already am if I could actually be the Persians.

Unfortunately, Persian Units cannot join your army.  You can only fight them on PPs.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666463 users registered; 33963 topics; 253682 posts; our newest member:martin hell