exchanging excess of items on hand.

4 Replies
mad
16 June, 2016, 3:05 AM UTC

some of us have items on hand that come wwith packages aquired through drachamas. would it be possible for the developers to incorporate a trade in or exchange of items not being use for other items not in the same category..

ie...

- silver cauduces = 2500 drachamas

- 3days 25% resource prod  [ timber, grain, bronze ] = 375 drachams 

- 2days dominion activators = 500 drachamas



for example.. a archon has appx... 700     25% + grain resources production items that are not being used.. also timber & bronze

convert these items to aquire different items ... (10 ) 25%+ resource prod. = ?      the exchange rate should be close to the value of items being exchanged but doesnt have to be..


thxs,,


to many items on hand not being used

mad
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 June, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC
Unfortunately, our developers have declined a suggestion to exchange such Items. you can receive them in the game and use if you want to. If you don't need them, you can just leave them in your Market.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
terrytapp27
2 July, 2016, 4:09 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Unfortunately, our developers have declined a suggestion to exchange such Items. you can receive them in the game and use if you want to. If you don't need them, you can just leave them in your Market.
How irritating to see a few thousand unused items that continually keep growing each time you purchase a package. Kinda makes you not want to keep purchasing that package, or at least just irritates you every time you see it.   It would be like every time you purchase bread at the grocery store, it automatically comes will milk, but you don't drink milk, so you either have to ignore it or throw it away(which isn't possible) AND yet you know your money used for buying that bread, at least some of those proceeds are used for the milk. It would be a constant reminder that you just paid for something that you neither want or care for. totally blows!  
UTC -7:00
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
2 July, 2016, 6:27 PM UTC

terrytapp27 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Unfortunately, our developers have declined a suggestion to exchange such Items. you can receive them in the game and use if you want to. If you don't need them, you can just leave them in your Market.
How irritating to see a few thousand unused items that continually keep growing each time you purchase a package. Kinda makes you not want to keep purchasing that package, or at least just irritates the fuck out of you every time you see it.   It would be like every time you purchase bread at the grocery store, it automatically comes will milk, but you don't drink milk, so you either have to ignore it or throw it away(which isn't possible) AND yet you know your money used for buying that bread, at least some of those proceeds are used for the milk. It would be a constant reminder that you just paid for something that you neither want or care for. totally sucks!  

Please watch on your expressions.

Every item was created by purpose and players can use those items and many, many are doing it.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
terrytapp27
2 July, 2016, 7:07 PM UTC
Drag said:

terrytapp27 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Unfortunately, our developers have declined a suggestion to exchange such Items. you can receive them in the game and use if you want to. If you don't need them, you can just leave them in your Market.
How irritating to see a few thousand unused items that continually keep growing each time you purchase a package. Kinda makes you not want to keep purchasing that package, or at least just irritates the fuck out of you every time you see it.   It would be like every time you purchase bread at the grocery store, it automatically comes will milk, but you don't drink milk, so you either have to ignore it or throw it away(which isn't possible) AND yet you know your money used for buying that bread, at least some of those proceeds are used for the milk. It would be a constant reminder that you just paid for something that you neither want or care for. totally Blows!  

Please watch on your expressions.

Every item was created by purpose and players can use those items and many, many are doing it.
OK I omitted my "expressions" but unfortunately it still is in your quoted reply lol  And I know that a lot of players have hundreds of unused items they don't utilize and just go to waste, just saying! 
UTC -7:00
1718937 users registered; 42083 topics; 269749 posts; our newest member:Commander #2675443