FIX THE DOMINION BONUSES

7 Replies
Prometheus
13 June, 2016, 8:07 AM UTC

Greetings to all Archons,

I've noticed for a long time that dominion 9 and 10 actually have no difference almost at all. You need way much time and money (if put, which doesn't worth it at all) to hit level 10.

Is there any chance the dominion bonuses or their cost can be reviewed?

UTC +4:00
Kakos
13 June, 2016, 9:02 AM UTC
Hackerista said:

Greetings to all Archons,

I've noticed for a long time that dominion 9 and 10 actually have no difference almost at all. You need way much time and money (if put, which doesn't worth it at all) to hit level 10.

Is there any chance the dominion bonuses or their cost can be reviewed?

Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 June, 2016, 9:30 AM UTC
Unfortunately, this price won't be adjusted. It was set higher, because you get higher bonuses.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
alexandr01
21 June, 2016, 9:52 AM UTC
By the way, you don`t have to buy dominion points in order to get to upper level and you don`t have to go to upper level.
UTC +3:00
lefeubleu
22 June, 2016, 4:49 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Unfortunately, this price won't be adjusted. It was set higher, because you get higher bonuses.
What he meant is that the bonuses are only slightly higher. Not worth a penny paying for dominion points.
UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 June, 2016, 10:06 AM UTC
lefeubleu said:

What he meant is that the bonuses are only slightly higher. Not worth a penny paying for dominion points.
Our developers are currently considering the idea to add more levels in future. Let's wait for the results 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Prometheus
23 June, 2016, 10:11 AM UTC

lefeubleu said:

Our developers are currently considering the idea to add more levels in future. Let's wait for the results 
More levels seems better idea. Because with more levels probably they will increase some bonuses or be able to make from 9-10 much faster than so slow..Let's get it to level 15^^:D
UTC +4:00
Rob May
25 June, 2016, 5:54 AM UTC

Hackerista said:

lefeubleu said:

More levels seems better idea. Because with more levels probably they will increase some bonuses or be able to make from 9-10 much faster than so slow..Let's get it to level 15^^:D

I rather they don't, im bet it will cost 10k drachmas per month if not 20k, if cost is same, yes I would welcome more levels.

btw here is my rant for dominion 10 price, still can't get over it:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/topics/3500-vs-4500-drachmas-for-dominion-activator/

UTC +0:00
1663319 users registered; 33851 topic; 252786 posts; our newest member:benjis_khan05