Pantheons

Pantheons

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 11, 2016, 12:3506/11/16
04/20/16

Pantheons

I have attempted to gain as much information as I can on Pantheons. Can someone help me to gain this. I have tried to access the other forums, but they inform me I do not have permission to view what I need.

I wish to know how an when new pantheons become available. Some coalitions are very, very strong and they gain all pantheons in my surrounding are because of their strength. Can some one please advise, which does not include me requesting permission to join a large coalition.

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2016, 20:4106/16/16
09/16/15

Hello archon

Only the gods know When new pantheons are droped

Jun 19, 2016, 14:0306/19/16

indiamiasue said:

I have attempted to gain as much information as I can on Pantheons. Can someone help me to gain this. I have tried to access the other forums, but they inform me I do not have permission to view what I need.

I wish to know how an when new pantheons become available. Some coalitions are very, very strong and they gain all pantheons in my surrounding are because of their strength. Can some one please advise, which does not include me requesting permission to join a large coalition.

Thank you

Archon, as Nuno said :,, Only Sparta's Gods know when they will drop''

When they drop you will see notification in 'News tab' .. it will write somthing like this:,Administrator: New Pantheons appeared on map ! '

Jun 19, 2016, 14:4206/19/16
08/03/15

A Tip:

Usually are appearing 'clockwise'. If the last time showed up on the north..then It will go on the east :) Not 100% accurate but so far that's what most people know and have noticed :)

Tip2: As Dragisha said, you will get a notification. Usually is on the morning-noon time (though has happened to appear later on) It will have the colour Green.