Update the Achievements !

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 10, 2016, 10:2206/10/16
08/03/15

Update the Achievements !

Greetings Archons,

Achievements have been idle for a while and since the game gets updates it could also get new or updated Achievements.E.g Raid 10m rss etc should get increased to level 10 instead of just 5levels!

E.g Obtain an epic chest, or level up gear to level 5, 100times for 5macs as reward etc.I would like to see more so it can make older players keep themselves more busy and get entertained! Moreover, creating  new Achievements is also a fair way for players to find one more reason to spend Drachmas on buying keys/chests.

What say thee?

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 13, 2016, 09:3506/13/16
09/17/15
Thank you for your suggestion. We will add more Achievements in future.
Apr 20, 2020, 20:2704/20/20
04/18/19
I use the Android game app. I have been frustrated by 1 thing since I started playing a couple years ago. When I'm farming, I'm typing how many troops I'm sending to a tile & I get a notification (like my troops arrived at a tile), it closes the box I'm typing in. With having 15 matches now, I'm frequently getting notifications. Its really frustrating to have the damn notification box close the box I'm typing in. It really slows me down. I've lost many tiles because it can take so long to send troops because the dang box keeps closing.
NancyAdmin
Apr 21, 2020, 07:5604/21/20
07/09/19
Arisu said:

I use the Android game app. I have been frustrated by 1 thing since I started playing a couple years ago. When I'm farming, I'm typing how many troops I'm sending to a tile & I get a notification (like my troops arrived at a tile), it closes the box I'm typing in. With having 15 matches now, I'm frequently getting notifications. Its really frustrating to have the damn notification box close the box I'm typing in. It really slows me down. I've lost many tiles because it can take so long to send troops because the dang box keeps closing.
Arise, what game are you talking about?