trading market items between players

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 23, 2016, 08:5904/23/16
03/19/14

Is there any way we can trade or give away items purchased from the market.

I would like to be able to give some items like relocation pools ect to other members of my coalition

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2016, 15:3504/24/16
02/25/16
I agree with you... but as game is currently designed you cannot do it.
Apr 25, 2016, 07:0104/25/16
11/05/15
sadly the game doesnt allow for such items to be traded, I wish they could be however think of the chaos it would cause with people using alts :(
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 25, 2016, 12:1104/25/16
09/17/15
This could be abused by alts. Good idea, but not for now.
Apr 25, 2016, 20:4704/25/16
02/25/16

I offered a suggestion on creating a gradual trading ability through articles/agreements that would not allow low level Alts to trade anything except what is traded now... The players that really want the expanded trade are those who have been in the game for a long time like the fellow stuck with 11 silver caduceus and having only level 11-12 elixirs...

Allowing someone who has had the patience to build an ALT to level 60-65 or beyond to trade high level items would not be very damaging to the game as far as I see it.  As long you can't just build ALT and immediately feed your main account I don't think it matters.  I ran into a player with obvious ALT accounts levels 81, 82 and 83 who said it was his wife and daughter playing the game too... OK so who knows maybe it was his wife and daughter? He/they obviously invested a lot of time and money into all three accounts so they are all 3 real players as far as I am concerned... He hit me from each of the three accounts with PA's at 1 min intervals... and I don't even mind...   
May 31, 2016, 17:3605/31/16
03/19/14

Thats easy solved most items must be traded back to plarium and a small percentage has to go into a coalition pool where the hegemon

and polemarchs hand out the goodies to the have nots. Or all the goodies go into a pool to be distributed by hegemon and polemarchs to have nots or sold back to plarium at fraction of cost so other items that the have nots need can be bought nothing go's back to the individual and if your not in a co-op too bad.

Oh that guy with 11 silver caduceus I envy him I have over 100.

Something needs to be done even if you trade items back to plarium for troops. Things can't be given to an alt if you can only sell them back 

to Plarium

May 31, 2016, 17:4605/31/16
03/19/14

Coalition pools and returning back to plarium is the answer to the problem of the alts

I think the answer is as simple as that.
Jun 1, 2016, 12:1506/01/16
09/17/15
Why would you give Items back anyway? :)
Jun 4, 2016, 04:5906/04/16
Jun 6, 2016, 10:25(edited)
03/19/14

I guess I should have expected an answer like your's why would you give item's back especially after the comment not for now and it could be abused by the alt's your a community manager and your in the buissness of looking after profits not people so your opinion don't count must admit

that was a good one abused by the alt's very good but no that abuse would be nothing compared to the percentage of profit loss and let's be honest that's the only reason this idea has not been implemented because I'm sure it's been spoken about before if not by the players definitely by the managers of the game. I'm sure the outcome was not omg the alts will abuse it.

how do I know this because plarium don't care if there are alts or not. Alts spend money too when I look at the players and I see korea 1 through 30 and things like frank1 to frank24 all over the place.it's obvious that they are the one player but they are left to it and not bothered because why ? they spend money

I guess someone down there in plarium thinks this will chew away at the profits. I think that it wouldn't affect profits too much but a little here and a little there before you know it's a couple of percent and the managers get their backside's kicked.

I'm not surprised the whole world functions on greed and this is a business and it's all about profit's too. I feel like a fool for a brief moment I thought I'd put in a suggestion that would make the game better ( Stupid Me )  Thankyou 

One thing that needs attention is persian positions it's a blatent ripoff and needs attention                                                                    

Jun 6, 2016, 10:3106/06/16
09/17/15

Mark, I understand that you would like to have more possibilities in this game. However, there are several reasons why we can't let our players trade the Items:

1) This could be abused by alts, as you already mentioned. You know that one can receive a lot of Items from Tournaments, quests, missions, daily login, etc. And he can sell them to other players even for real money.

2) We consider those Items your personal achievement. They were not designed to be traded with other players. It's an easy way to get what you really need, I agree. But that's the point of the game - if you want to get something, you will need to invest your time and efforts to get it. Otherwise, why would you take part in a Tournament which contains the Item you need, if you can just take it from a friend?

3) Game balance. Our game was not designed to maintain the in-game market of Items, Artifacts, etc. Unfortunately, we are not ready to launch it.

I really appreciate your wish to help us make this game better. However, we are limited by our game mechanics and balance, and there are suggestions which we can't accept. I hope for your understanding.

Best regards.