Your Suggestions - 3

208 Replies
User
7 January, 2018, 5:56 PM UTC

  have an validation question before buying something from the market ... it's very schetchy to buy something .. when youy are in hurry and  don't check  with attention ...  i just  bought from mistake  50 assasins instead  of one ..should have something like you are sure you want to buy x   items ..


L.E. thanks for  helping me with my problem..was my mistake  ,but to not others make  my mistake  should be an  good ideea to have an validation question ..at least when are those  offers  from wheel of fortune and the  number of troups  you can buy with one click it's   changed 

UTC +3:00
0
Community Manager
9 January, 2018, 8:56 AM UTC
Too many pop-up messages slow down the game client, unfortunately. And if you accidentally buy the wrong amount of troops on the Market, you can contact Support to investigate the situation.
UTC +2:00
0
User
9 January, 2018, 9:50 AM UTC

one more pop-up  i think we can  bear  , maybe   you delete  the  first  pop-up  after  we log in first time in exchange of this ..it's okey to  get like  when you log in first time of an day ..but  to get all the time   when you enter the game it's  not good :)) 


Or  you can make an vip program with money ,in wich people should choose what pop up to appear , in wich that guy should be able  to  not have  the firsts   pop up   when they log in the game  for example ..those are annoying ... and   youre game  stuck and have  to restart the game ..because of those you lose precious time ..waiting to load those plus  clicking on  x to close them  and go to the screen  you need to recalll or hide  youre army


p.s. my problem was solved with the accidental buying   thanks 
UTC +3:00
0
User
13 January, 2018, 4:47 PM UTC

At the Market you can Buy “Position Discovery” to add 10 offensive and 10 Defensive Positions.


You can add another two Items which is more Useful :


“20 Offensive Positions Discovery”

and

“20 Defensive Positions Discovery”


.. and please remove the Total 100 positions Limit that over it you cannot apply these Items.

UTC +2:00
0
User
16 January, 2018, 5:57 PM UTC
Hi i need help over pp positions i lost 80mil. I play this game 3 years and had never eny problem til now.This 80 mil i lost in december and January, every position i hit nothing i cant belive can someone help my over this problem must i lose 100mil to get reword of must i quit.
UTC +1:00
0
Community Manager
17 January, 2018, 8:25 AM UTC
IOANNIS said:

At the Market you can Buy “Position Discovery” to add 10 offensive and 10 Defensive Positions.


You can add another two Items which is more Useful :


“20 Offensive Positions Discovery”

and

“20 Defensive Positions Discovery”


.. and please remove the Total 100 positions Limit that over it you cannot apply these Items.

We are currently no taking suggestions for changing Market items or limits.
UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
17 January, 2018, 8:27 AM UTC
Virus said:

Hi i need help over pp positions i lost 80mil. I play this game 3 years and had never eny problem til now.This 80 mil i lost in december and January, every position i hit nothing i cant belive can someone help my over this problem must i lose 100mil to get reword of must i quit.
This is not the right thread to post the question in, I am afraid. I would suggest speaking with your fellow players, reading guides online, perhaps trying a different strategy. Persian Positions do not always give you the amount of Troops you expect, but it is possible to optimize your results.
UTC +2:00
0
User
17 January, 2018, 10:08 PM UTC

A couple of small suggestions to make the game more playable:

1. Create an equipment breaking queue similar to unit building queues.  Breaking dozens of level I common equipment is tedious and annoying.  The blacksmith is useless in this regard as he just adds a second tedious task to manage.  I usually burn through a bunch of boosts to clear all those junk items out.  Could we just select a dozen pieces and choose "break all" and then apply one boost to make them all go away?  Or give the Blacksmith the ability to break 10 pieces of equipment simultaneously not just 2.  

2. Is Plarium going to deal with the Silver/Gold Cadduceus issue? I have about 50 useless silver Cads and still get "value packs" that contain only the silver variety.  All my elixirs are level 12 and have been for a while.  In getting there I rarely used any silver Cads because most of the upgrade time is spent between level 9 and level 12, passing through levels 5 to 8 very quickly.  Either the silver cads should work up to level 10 or at least stop handing them out like they are useful. Or set up some exchange rate 10-silver-for-1-gold or something like it.

3. Allow players to send one "special item" per week (or even one per month) to one other player. This would not create an imbalance in the game.  It would allow "coiners" to help out less wealthy team mates with an occasional luxury item such as a relocation pool or a protection bubble.  Limiting it on the sending player side to one per month would certainly make it an exceptional and occasional event but would improve the game.
MIKALOSOS
UTC -5:00
0
Community Manager
18 January, 2018, 8:39 AM UTC

boisdejustice said:


A couple of small suggestions to make the game more playable:

1. Create an equipment breaking queue similar to unit building queues.  Breaking dozens of level I common equipment is tedious and annoying.  The blacksmith is useless in this regard as he just adds a second tedious task to manage.  I usually burn through a bunch of boosts to clear all those junk items out.  Could we just select a dozen pieces and choose "break all" and then apply one boost to make them all go away?  Or give the Blacksmith the ability to break 10 pieces of equipment simultaneously not just 2.  

2. Is Plarium going to deal with the Silver/Gold Cadduceus issue? I have about 50 useless silver Cads and still get "value packs" that contain only the silver variety.  All my elixirs are level 12 and have been for a while.  In getting there I rarely used any silver Cads because most of the upgrade time is spent between level 9 and level 12, passing through levels 5 to 8 very quickly.  Either the silver cads should work up to level 10 or at least stop handing them out like they are useful. Or set up some exchange rate 10-silver-for-1-gold or something like it.

3. Allow players to send one "special item" per week (or even one per month) to one other player. This would not create an imbalance in the game.  It would allow "coiners" to help out less wealthy team mates with an occasional luxury item such as a relocation pool or a protection bubble.  Limiting it on the sending player side to one per month would certainly make it an exceptional and occasional event but would improve the game.

1) At the moment we have no plans to change General's inventory.

2) Facebook Servers allow exchanging these for resources, but our devs have no plans to allow a direct conversion of Silver to Gold.

3) Coalition Chests that have a similar purpose exist on Facebook Servers and will be coming to Plarium Portal as well in the near future, along with other FB features.
UTC +2:00
0
User
19 January, 2018, 9:29 PM UTC
Best forever
UTC +5:00
0
User
21 January, 2018, 2:41 PM UTC
I'd like to suggest a modification to limit the number of PA's that can be sent, e.g one a day max. also, to limit PA's being sent from a city tha is being sieged. PA's a generally dispised by most players.
UTC +4:00
0
Community Manager
22 January, 2018, 8:54 AM UTC
Daphid171 said:

I'd like to suggest a modification to limit the number of PA's that can be sent, e.g one a day max. also, to limit PA's being sent from a city tha is being sieged. PA's a generally dispised by most players.
We have conflicting feedback on this feature. So far there is no confirmation of whether changes will be made to how Political Attacks work, but after the game is ported to a new engine, Plarium Portal servers will get access to the temporary City Schema that provides a 100% defense from PAs.
UTC +2:00
0
User
23 January, 2018, 6:23 AM UTC

I must admit that in my early playing days there were many features that I completely misunderstood.  I have much more respect for the complexity of the game and the interaction between all the different aspects including the risk of creating imbalances and loopholes through minor changes.

After playing for over two years I still have some features that I find useless or deeply flawed:

Random Relocation Pool – Only idiots would use this “feature”.  Imagine being the poor schmuck who uses one to find himself nested in a cluster of level 120+ players from Titans, Nordmann and Terminators right beside one of their Pantheons. Quickly get the wallet out and beam yourself back to more familiar grounds.  No useful purpose other than randomly relocating dozens of times hoping to land in a “sweet spot”.  If that’s the idea it should cost 20 drachmas not thousands.

Ghost Army – Player strengths levels in the game vary by factors of hundreds - if not thousands.  Trying to deter an attack by multiplying your force by two is pointless.  It might have the opposite effect more often than not.  1 Mill defense becomes 2 Mill. Yum! Twice as many PVP points when I hit you with my 80K Agema raid.  If the ghost army is to have a real deterrent effect it should be a 10 or 20 multiplier.

Features associated with Emporium gathering speed.  Since gathering resources at an Emporium currently amounts to suicide who really cares about these features?  Fix the Emporium functionality to make the various features meaningful again.  My earlier suggestion of adding an incoming raid warning on the emporium screen might fix the problem.  It would allow those who gather resources to pull out ahead of the raid.  Those who are going for PVP points could stay and fight the raiders. The incentive to hunt emporiums would be reduced since targets would be more elusive.  This would in turn encourage more players to truly mine the emporiums for resources as there would be less systematic raiding.

The Blacksmith:  He is promoted as a premium feature in the Plarium Drachma packs yet he is practically useless.  Regular PP players collect a large number of “ordinary” equipment items for their General when clearing the Persian positions.  These items are broken in 7, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.  Since there is no breaking queue one must return to the screen each time an item has been broken to start breaking a new one.  If you are breaking 40, 50 or 60 ordinary items it’s in the realm of super-irritating.  Having a blacksmith doesn’t help in any way because every single item still has to be started individually.  Obviously not something Plarium thought through. To make the Blacksmith relevant he should probably be able to instantly break any item or enable 10 items to be broken simultaneously.

Silver Cadduceus:  These are only useful in the very narrow range of level 5 to 8 elixirs.  Consider that each level of elixir is twice as time consuming to acquire as the previous one.

Based on the acquisition of 16 new elixirs /day (2 of each type) it will take a player 8 days to reach level 5 elixirs, 128 to reach Level 9 and 1024 days for level 12.  This is in the right range but not exact durations.

For about 120 days (Between reaching level 5 and reaching level 9)  the Silver Cadduceus can be useful.  For 900 days between level 9 and level 12 it is no longer useful unless you forego the benefits of using anything higher than level 8 Elixirs while you work on level 12.

I have received over 70 Silver Cads and have used less than 10. Now I would gladly trade the whole lot for 5000 Grain.  Yet I keep getting more and more of them! Please replace them with the Gold version in Drachma packs or at least stop giving them out.

Plarium already “adapts” pack content & pricing based on buying history, low Drachma level and recent losses (Like “Get revenge” and “What you need to get back on track” offers). Why not do it based on player level (Which level 90 player still needs Dominion points?)


MIKALOSOS
UTC -5:00
1
Community Manager
23 January, 2018, 11:20 AM UTC

I appreciate the thought-out and well-written suggestions, Boisdejustice. Unfortunately, they all entail fairly serious changes to items that can affect game balance. At the moment we are not accepting suggestions of that sort. We are aware of the player feedback on Emporia and passed it on to the developers, along with most of the points you brought up in the post above. Whether there will be changes is unclear, but these matters have been brought up.


UTC +2:00
0
User
23 January, 2018, 3:49 PM UTC

Hi All,

Suggestion 1: Please will Plarium consider scrapping the flag events, they do absolutely nothing for mid lvl and low lvl coalitions. I fact all they do is encourage larger coalitions to obliterate any attempts to do anything with their capital by smaller coalitions. Without the ability to upgrade the capital, mid and low lvl coalitions get absolutely nothing from this game. The 4 corners federation are taking control of the Pantheon field so smaller coalitions have no chance at anything. There are many more mid and low lvl coalitions than top/large coalitions, yet everything favors the big boys. I believe it is time to equalize the playing field, time to give smaller coalitions something back instead of always benefits the top players and coiners.


Suggestion 2: Stop putting new players into other servers when they join, without growth in Server 1, the game will die, we need new blood here. Servers 2 & 3 should be optional extras. Unless you are deliberately trying to kill this game. It is the best game that Plarium has, please don't kill it.



UTC +0:00
2
PMC
User
23 January, 2018, 10:04 PM UTC


if  there  were no PA's   it would force people  to actually fight.
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
24 January, 2018, 9:33 AM UTC

@Rob.dowdall 


So far the Capture the Flag Tournament has been successful, we see no reason to scrap it. Though we do pass on feedback on these matters to our devs, especially when it comes to smaller Coalitions struggling.


And don't worry, we have no plans to kill Sparta. As you can see from the news, we are starting beta testing for the new engine soon. This means all the exciting features from our Facebook servers will finally start being ported here as well, not to mention everything shiny and new that is planned for later this year.
UTC +2:00
0
User
24 January, 2018, 1:41 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

@Rob.dowdall 


So far the Capture the Flag Tournament has been successful, we see no reason to scrap it. Though we do pass on feedback on these matters to our devs, especially when it comes to smaller Coalitions struggling.


And don't worry, we have no plans to kill Sparta. As you can see from the news, we are starting beta testing for the new engine soon. This means all the exciting features from our Facebook servers will finally start being ported here as well, not to mention everything shiny and new that is planned for later this year.
The flag events only help the top coalitions, because they can walk through anybody's capital at will. So don't tell me they are successful. I am now advising all my members to stop all activity in Flag events. 
UTC +0:00
1
User
24 January, 2018, 1:59 PM UTC

General equipment:

The value structure of the Uncommon, Rare and Legendary items is not right

Lower Class items that are indeed very rare are practically worthless when it comes to breaking them up to get pieces. I'd rather get Class II common equipment than class I uncommon and rare that make fewer pieces and take longer to break.

It would be much more logical for rare equipment - no matter what class - to be more valuable (as far as pieces) than the higher class common equipment.  As it is getting a rare or legendary Class I piece is a negative when it is intended to be a bonus.

When it comes to value (pieces) this would be a more reasonable price structure:

Class I uncommon should be as valuable as Class II common

Class I rare should be as valuable as Class III common

Class I legendary should be as valuable as class IV common

Class II uncommon should be as valuable as class III common

Class II rare should be as valuable as class IV common

Class II Legendary should be as valuable a Class IV uncommon

etc.


MIKALOSOS
UTC -5:00
0
Community Manager
25 January, 2018, 1:10 PM UTC
I am afraid that this is once again a suggestion that I cannot pass along. I will be noting it for future feedback report, however, when it comes to balance changes like this our dev team will need to look at plenty of other data before making any sort of decision.
UTC +2:00
0
1906797 users registered; 60894 topics; 321349 posts; our newest member:bn56m