Your Suggestions - 3

108 Replies
Skulder
User
7 January, 2018, 5:56 PM UTC

have an validation question before buying something from the market ... it's very schetchy to buy something .. when youy are in hurry and  don't check  with attention ...  i just  bought from mistake  50 assasins instead  of one ..should have something like you are sure you want to buy x   items ..

L.E. thanks for  helping me with my problem..was my mistake  ,but to not others make  my mistake  should be an  good ideea to have an validation question ..at least when are those  offers  from wheel of fortune and the  number of troups  you can buy with one click it's   changed 

UTC +3:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
9 January, 2018, 8:56 AM UTC
Too many pop-up messages slow down the game client, unfortunately. And if you accidentally buy the wrong amount of troops on the Market, you can contact Support to investigate the situation.
UTC +2:00
Skulder
User
9 January, 2018, 9:50 AM UTC

one more pop-up  i think we can  bear  , maybe   you delete  the  first  pop-up  after  we log in first time in exchange of this ..it's okey to  get like  when you log in first time of an day ..but  to get all the time   when you enter the game it's  not good :)) 

Or  you can make an vip program with money ,in wich people should choose what pop up to appear , in wich that guy should be able  to  not have  the firsts   pop up   when they log in the game  for example ..those are annoying ... and   youre game  stuck and have  to restart the game ..because of those you lose precious time ..waiting to load those plus  clicking on  x to close them  and go to the screen  you need to recalll or hide  youre army

p.s. my problem was solved with the accidental buying   thanks 
UTC +3:00
IOANNIS
User
13 January, 2018, 4:47 PM UTC

At the Market you can Buy “Position Discovery” to add 10 offensive and 10 Defensive Positions.

You can add another two Items which is more Useful :

“20 Offensive Positions Discovery”

and

“20 Defensive Positions Discovery”

.. and please remove the Total 100 positions Limit that over it you cannot apply these Items.

Virus
User
16 January, 2018, 5:57 PM UTC
Hi i need help over pp positions i lost 80mil. I play this game 3 years and had never eny problem til now.This 80 mil i lost in december and January, every position i hit nothing i cant belive can someone help my over this problem must i lose 100mil to get reword of must i quit.
UTC +1:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
17 January, 2018, 8:25 AM UTC
IOANNIS said:

At the Market you can Buy “Position Discovery” to add 10 offensive and 10 Defensive Positions.

You can add another two Items which is more Useful :

“20 Offensive Positions Discovery”

and

“20 Defensive Positions Discovery”

.. and please remove the Total 100 positions Limit that over it you cannot apply these Items.

We are currently no taking suggestions for changing Market items or limits.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
17 January, 2018, 8:27 AM UTC
Virus said:

Hi i need help over pp positions i lost 80mil. I play this game 3 years and had never eny problem til now.This 80 mil i lost in december and January, every position i hit nothing i cant belive can someone help my over this problem must i lose 100mil to get reword of must i quit.
This is not the right thread to post the question in, I am afraid. I would suggest speaking with your fellow players, reading guides online, perhaps trying a different strategy. Persian Positions do not always give you the amount of Troops you expect, but it is possible to optimize your results.
boisdejustice
User
17 January, 2018, 10:08 PM UTC

A couple of small suggestions to make the game more playable:

1. Create an equipment breaking queue similar to unit building queues.  Breaking dozens of level I common equipment is tedious and annoying.  The blacksmith is useless in this regard as he just adds a second tedious task to manage.  I usually burn through a bunch of boosts to clear all those junk items out.  Could we just select a dozen pieces and choose "break all" and then apply one boost to make them all go away?  Or give the Blacksmith the ability to break 10 pieces of equipment simultaneously not just 2.  

2. Is Plarium going to deal with the Silver/Gold Cadduceus issue? I have about 50 useless silver Cads and still get "value packs" that contain only the silver variety.  All my elixirs are level 12 and have been for a while.  In getting there I rarely used any silver Cads because most of the upgrade time is spent between level 9 and level 12, passing through levels 5 to 8 very quickly.  Either the silver cads should work up to level 10 or at least stop handing them out like they are useful. Or set up some exchange rate 10-silver-for-1-gold or something like it.

3. Allow players to send one "special item" per week (or even one per month) to one other player. This would not create an imbalance in the game.  It would allow "coiners" to help out less wealthy team mates with an occasional luxury item such as a relocation pool or a protection bubble.  Limiting it on the sending player side to one per month would certainly make it an exceptional and occasional event but would improve the game.
MIKALOSOS
UTC -5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
18 January, 2018, 8:39 AM UTC

boisdejustice said:

A couple of small suggestions to make the game more playable:

1. Create an equipment breaking queue similar to unit building queues.  Breaking dozens of level I common equipment is tedious and annoying.  The blacksmith is useless in this regard as he just adds a second tedious task to manage.  I usually burn through a bunch of boosts to clear all those junk items out.  Could we just select a dozen pieces and choose "break all" and then apply one boost to make them all go away?  Or give the Blacksmith the ability to break 10 pieces of equipment simultaneously not just 2.  

2. Is Plarium going to deal with the Silver/Gold Cadduceus issue? I have about 50 useless silver Cads and still get "value packs" that contain only the silver variety.  All my elixirs are level 12 and have been for a while.  In getting there I rarely used any silver Cads because most of the upgrade time is spent between level 9 and level 12, passing through levels 5 to 8 very quickly.  Either the silver cads should work up to level 10 or at least stop handing them out like they are useful. Or set up some exchange rate 10-silver-for-1-gold or something like it.

3. Allow players to send one "special item" per week (or even one per month) to one other player. This would not create an imbalance in the game.  It would allow "coiners" to help out less wealthy team mates with an occasional luxury item such as a relocation pool or a protection bubble.  Limiting it on the sending player side to one per month would certainly make it an exceptional and occasional event but would improve the game.

1) At the moment we have no plans to change General's inventory.

2) Facebook Servers allow exchanging these for resources, but our devs have no plans to allow a direct conversion of Silver to Gold.

3) Coalition Chests that have a similar purpose exist on Facebook Servers and will be coming to Plarium Portal as well in the near future, along with other FB features.
1819938 users registered; 53145 topics; 296987 posts; our newest member:alwiansyah