Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 17, 2017, 18:0312/17/17
08/22/15
Tonaya said:

last 2 days,game is soo slow,we cant play game normally,i suggest you do something about it

Tonaya
+1000 , takes like 20sec+ for each click/action , terrible lag.
Dec 17, 2017, 21:2612/17/17
08/23/15

Hello. I have a simple request to make. Is it possible to introduce an option for which it is possible to see which players are defending the capital of the league or the pantheon, but without seeing the number of their troops? Obviously I speak of an option that is exclusively internal to the league and not to external ones. Only those who are authorized can see the number of troops. I hope I was clear. Thank you.

MariusAdmin
Dec 18, 2017, 09:2712/18/17
09/04/17
Ricardo said:

I saw the Youtube video of the Xp end of the year. And it seems that 150 prize packages will be delivered, valued at 10,000 drachmas. How will the lottery be mediated or in what form will it be given ????

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Not exactly the thread for this question, but nonetheless, here is your answer: there will be one package per player on a cluster (150 across all games and servers), chosen at random, and they will receive 10k Drachmas to their account. Hope this helps!
MariusAdmin
Dec 18, 2017, 09:3112/18/17
09/04/17
Tonaya said:

last 2 days,game is soo slow,we cant play game normally,i suggest you do something about it

Tonaya
While I appreciate the humour, you know this isn't the correct thread to post this in, Tonaya To re-iterate my response from the other threads, it seems like there has been a third party issue which should now be resolved. I hope lag has receded now. If not, let us know in an appropriate thread and we'll look into it further.
MariusAdmin
Dec 18, 2017, 09:3412/18/17
09/04/17
Diogene said:

Hello. I have a simple request to make. Is it possible to introduce an option for which it is possible to see which players are defending the capital of the league or the pantheon, but without seeing the number of their troops? Obviously I speak of an option that is exclusively internal to the league and not to external ones. Only those who are authorized can see the number of troops. I hope I was clear. Thank you.

Certain ranks can see who has Garrisons on the Pantheon at least, without seeing the exact numbers. The limitations are there to decrease the efficiency of "spies" that some Coalitions send to their rivals.  
Dec 19, 2017, 12:3412/19/17
04/13/16
I know that i already was refused    my ideea   but  what  about an world championship , once an year  ??  :) 
MariusAdmin
Dec 19, 2017, 15:1712/19/17
09/04/17
Skulder said:

I know that i already was refused    my ideea   but  what  about an world championship , once an year  ??  :) 
Afraid I'll still have to give the same answer. Stormfall currently has a new Tournament going, and we'll be looking at its results and potentially ironing out certain details for use in other games.
Dec 19, 2017, 15:4212/19/17
08/21/14

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Diogene said:

Certain ranks can see who has Garrisons on the Pantheon at least, without seeing the exact numbers. The limitations are there to decrease the efficiency of "spies" that some Coalitions send to their rivals.  

my suggestion about "spy issues" :

1.give option to hegemon,to decide which player can boot any member from coalition

2.give option to hegemon:to decide which player can see troops in cap or pans

suggestion number 1 is crucial,if you apply that,then any spy in coa,cant damage coalition by booting players from coalition,and his real coalition cant attack cap or pans with only higher rank members,which spy couldnt boot.

Tonaya

MariusAdmin
Dec 19, 2017, 16:1112/19/17
09/04/17
Those are already limited by Coalition ranks, adding personal permissions may be technically difficult and not worth the resources given that the same effect can be achieved by assigning appropriate ranks to trusted players. Of course, there is always an issue of spies managing to make themselves trusted, but that will not stop with personal permissions as the spy can still pretend to be trustworthy enough to be granted those.
Dec 19, 2017, 19:1212/19/17
10/15/15

implement a button in the coalition capital like the one that exists in the pantheon so that the hegemon can return the troop that defends it to all the members of the coalition

Dec 20, 2017, 14:2712/20/17
10/15/15

for when the forum in Spanish as it exists in Russian or French?

Dec 21, 2017, 15:3212/21/17
03/28/16
I haven't seen this question before, but it was probably asked already, why are there so few avatars that aren't white or male?
MariusAdmin
Dec 21, 2017, 16:2012/21/17
09/04/17
elias said:

implement a button in the coalition capital like the one that exists in the pantheon so that the hegemon can return the troop that defends it to all the members of the coalition

As far as I know, this feature is already being worked on! As for your second question, you will have to specify as I am not entire sure what you mean.
MariusAdmin
Dec 21, 2017, 16:2412/21/17
Dec 21, 2017, 16:25(edited)
09/04/17
lhutchins1 said:

I haven't seen this question before, but it was probably asked already, why are there so few avatars that aren't white or male?
There are quite a few female avatars available, and different ethnicities are also represented, though some games that focus on a certain historical era/location (Throne, Vikings for Medieval Europe and Sparta for Ancient Greece) do not allow it as much. But as you can see, our fantasy game avatars allow for much greater choice and we are also planning to allow uploading customer avatars in the near future as well.
Dec 21, 2017, 17:1712/21/17
Dec 21, 2017, 17:18(edited)
04/13/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

lhutchins1 said:

There are quite a few female avatars available, and different ethnicities are also represented, though some games that focus on a certain historical era/location (Throne, Vikings for Medieval Europe and Sparta for Ancient Greece) do not allow it as much. But as you can see, our fantasy game avatars allow for much greater choice and we are also planning to allow uploading customer avatars in the near future as well.

How can u say that Sparta don't allow so much when for example are the Amazons 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons

Nymfs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph

Goddess etc ... :) 

Dec 21, 2017, 17:3312/21/17
Dec 21, 2017, 20:27(edited)
02/16/16

1. Would it be possible to give Hegemon option to set specific Orichalcum amount (daily or weekly) that each coalition rank can take? Currenly it's all based on trust and understanding, when player has orichalcum priviledges he can even take up to 30000 ori in one take. Sometimes people abuse it intentionally, but most time either by mistake, because they don't understand instructions or by accidental double-click or because of lag. This could be avoided if there would be set up limit by Hegemon.

2. We can ban someone from sending us messages. But what if we could have more detailed settings for our private messages inbox.

Like for example:

I want to receive private messages from:

[  ] everyone

[  ]  my  coalition members

[  ]  my friends list

[  ] my coalition's 'allies' and 'at peace'

With possibility of multiple choices. That would help get rid a lot of spam mail, you know which one.

Dec 21, 2017, 17:5312/21/17
10/15/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

elias said:

As far as I know, this feature is already being worked on! As for your second question, you will have to specify as I am not entire sure what you mean.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/deutscher-thread/

Friend Dimitri if you click on the German flag, for example, it opens the German thread as it appears in the image and the link that I have put. Why not put a Spanish flag with the same functionality as the German or French, that Spanish is one of the languages with the most speakers?

thank you and hopefully soon the button is implemented in the coalition capital.

Dec 21, 2017, 19:0612/21/17
03/28/16
Skulder said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

lhutchins1 said:

How can u say that Sparta don't allow so much when for example are the Amazons 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons

Nymfs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph

Goddess etc ... :) 

excellent points and there were many African civilizations mentioned in the game without them being given proper representation. As well, the Persian Empire had an eastern border so Asians  from that area should be seen more and white Europeans less!
MariusAdmin
Dec 22, 2017, 08:3012/22/17
09/04/17

lhutchins1 said:

excellent points and there were many African civilizations mentioned in the game without them being given proper representation. As well, the Persian Empire had an eastern border so Asians  from that area should be seen more and white Europeans less!

Indeed, but Hellenic Cities are the playable faction, so the bulk of the player's army will be made up of Greeks. As you may have noticed, the majority of available avatars are taken from the art for game Units, hence the disparity for Sparta in particular. We do have a feature planned should see a few more warriors that might make it to the base forum avatars. Though given that you will be able to upload custom avatars, that might not even matter soon  

MariusAdmin
Dec 22, 2017, 08:3912/22/17
09/04/17

misotisa said:

1. Would it be possible to give Hegemon option to set specific Orichalcum amount (daily or weekly) that each coalition rank can take? Currenly it's all based on trust and understanding, when player has orichalcum priviledges he can even take up to 30000 ori in one take. Sometimes people abuse it intentionally, but most time either by mistake, because they don't understand instructions or by accidental double-click or because of lag. This could be avoided if there would be set up limit by Hegemon.

2. We can ban someone from sending us messages. But what if we could have more detailed settings for our private messages inbox.

Like for example:

I want to receive private messages from:

[  ] everyone

[  ]  my  coalition members

[  ]  my friends list

[  ] my coalition's 'allies' and 'at peace'

With possibility of multiple choices. That would help get rid a lot of spam mail, you know which one.

Hey, Misotisa. I can confirm that all of the above has been passed on to our developers already and will be considered. I cannot guarantee implementation, especially in the near future, but QoL improvements are something that the devs take seriously, so hopefully we will all see these implemented 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.