Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 26, 2018, 12:1105/26/18
05/23/18

Scrolls of COA wisdom.

Training new players to the game, and or rules that the COA is run by or even little secrets that you learn at higher levels can be stored on scrolls that are kept at your Capitol. Members can have access to these much more easily than going through 1000's of forum entries . 

If Capitol is attacked successfully, then some may be destroyed or corrupted.  

Maybe every-time a COA standard is applied, you can add a Scroll, or use multiple coa standards per Scroll to make it harder to destroy.
MariusAdmin
May 30, 2018, 08:2405/30/18
09/04/17
tigress_6981 said:

let us trade things in our markets we have no use for for something else,  and yes i know this is an option available on facebook servers as we can trade in for resources items in market we don't need or want, and yes I keep hearing those updates will eventually come here also but like with chronos quest it won't be the same I am sure and may have to wait months to get
Facebook-specific features are making their way over to the Portal already, we are hoping to deal with it as soon as possible.
MariusAdmin
May 30, 2018, 08:2905/30/18
09/04/17
HRISTOS said:

Scrolls of COA wisdom.

Training new players to the game, and or rules that the COA is run by or even little secrets that you learn at higher levels can be stored on scrolls that are kept at your Capitol. Members can have access to these much more easily than going through 1000's of forum entries . 

If Capitol is attacked successfully, then some may be destroyed or corrupted.  

Maybe every-time a COA standard is applied, you can add a Scroll, or use multiple coa standards per Scroll to make it harder to destroy.
It's a curious idea, but I imagine it will be made unusable by the fact we cannot (and don't really want to in the first place) prohibit older players from teaching the new blood tricks and tips. Plus we have other things already in the works for the Coalition Capital!
Jun 4, 2018, 06:2606/04/18
08/19/14

Hey guys, the game is awesome in every way, I just want you guys to think about adding a spy all the contacts tab or option where you can spy all cities that are under raid contact  or seige contact with 1 click. This would make the game 1000% easier for me and a lot of he players I assume. 

Thanks for making such an wonderful game, I am not a big coiner but I do appreciate and try to give some money sometimes, and l also appreciate big coiners because that’s how game makes money. 
MariusAdmin
Jun 4, 2018, 09:1506/04/18
09/04/17
garryjatt garry said:

Hey guys, the game is awesome in every way, I just want you guys to think about adding a spy all the contacts tab or option where you can spy all cities that are under raid contact  or seige contact with 1 click. This would make the game 1000% easier for me and a lot of he players I assume. 

Thanks for making such an wonderful game, I am not a big coiner but I do appreciate and try to give some money sometimes, and l also appreciate big coiners because that’s how game makes money. 
Hello, Garry! I am glad to hear you are enjoying the game  As for your suggestion, it is an interesting one, however, there could be some issues as well. Writing the code to have a mass-scouting mission against all Raid-specific contacts could be rather difficult. How many scouts would need to be sent by default? What does the game do if there are not enough Scouts available? This would actually be more complicated than it seems at first! And with the majority of resources focused on the new engine and developing future features, this will, unfortunately, not be possible at the moment.
Jun 5, 2018, 22:3906/05/18
03/21/17

vankakfa said:

There is so much discussion and debate about Persian Position and pay out, why don't you introduce 1 tab which says how much bank

repayment is completed and how much more is needed for the next payout this will solve a lot of dissatisfaction, mistrust and why the

payout is not accurate. no matter what the algorithm is this should be easily possible because the game already tracks the payout and

investment.

I see hundreds of comments but looks like this is the core problem.

Bigger picture its where they make a lot of there money why would they make it easier 

MariusAdmin
Jun 6, 2018, 08:4406/06/18
09/04/17
Unfortunately, that is not something that can be ever implemented. A big part of the challenge for Persian Positions is manually calculating the risks and reward possibilities. If we simply put a counter in there then it is no longer a challenge, simply something to click at mindlessly.
MariusAdmin
Jun 7, 2018, 07:4206/07/18
09/04/17
Hello, Archon. I am afraid we do not take suggestions in regards to offers.
Jun 18, 2018, 14:0406/18/18
03/10/15
this is a forum suggestion, i am sure it is not new and more people may have asked for it aong the years, but would it be possible to get some king of notice when someone answers a forum we already  posted?
Jun 20, 2018, 19:0006/20/18
08/21/14
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Unfortunately, that is not something that can be ever implemented. A big part of the challenge for Persian Positions is manually calculating the risks and reward possibilities. If we simply put a counter in there then it is no longer a challenge, simply something to click at mindlessly.

Jun 21, 2018, 01:4406/21/18
Jun 21, 2018, 01:50(edited)
07/21/15

In the top right corner of battle reports the eye with the drop down menu of censored battle report data is far too close to the x for closing the battle report window and always drops down when you try to click the x to close the battle report window and prevents you from closing it  and causes delays at crucial moments such as when you are running out of time to do enough Persian rounds to complete a task or mission. My suggestion is to move the eye to another part of the window. This should be a general rule for any kind of box or window, to keep drop-down menus triggered by a mouse-over well away from the close x button. Since most people want to close windows quickly to get on with the next task repeatedly in one game session it becomes extremely tedious if nearly every time you want to close a battle report window there is a delay of more than a few seconds.

Alternatively, you could make the censored battle report eye icon something to click rather than mouse over, so that it can't be accidentally moused over on the way to clicking the x to close the main battle report.
Jun 21, 2018, 21:4206/21/18
04/25/17
I have a suggestion. How about a game that works ? Too far fetched ? Too complicated to implement ? Get your priorities in order Plarium.
Jun 29, 2018, 13:0206/29/18
02/29/16
Fortuna said:

this is a forum suggestion, i am sure it is not new and more people may have asked for it aong the years, but would it be possible to get some king of notice when someone answers a forum we already  posted?
Yes, it's a feature our Forum's devs plan to add :)
Jun 29, 2018, 13:0606/29/18
02/29/16

Eroica said:

In the top right corner of battle reports the eye with the drop down menu of censored battle report data is far too close to the x for closing the battle report window and always drops down when you try to click the x to close the battle report window and prevents you from closing it  and causes delays at crucial moments such as when you are running out of time to do enough Persian rounds to complete a task or mission. My suggestion is to move the eye to another part of the window. This should be a general rule for any kind of box or window, to keep drop-down menus triggered by a mouse-over well away from the close x button. Since most people want to close windows quickly to get on with the next task repeatedly in one game session it becomes extremely tedious if nearly every time you want to close a battle report window there is a delay of more than a few seconds.

Alternatively, you could make the censored battle report eye icon something to click rather than mouse over, so that it can't be accidentally moused over on the way to clicking the x to close the main battle report.

This suggestion is forwarded to devs already.

Jul 15, 2018, 12:0507/15/18
12/20/14
Hello all. My suggestion would be to "reset" your Persian Missions when you port your city to a new location on the map. The Persian missions are supposed to be the ones available within a certain distance from your city. When I port my city 400+ miles to get into a new position for either attack or running for peace, I would expect the Persian mission to change, but they don't. I will have the same level missions available to complete. Would be really nice if this was changed......
Jul 16, 2018, 11:4407/16/18
Jul 16, 2018, 11:48(edited)
05/30/15

Marius said:

Surely that should read " something ELSE to click at mindlessly ".

Amphitheater & guardians spring to mind . 
Jul 21, 2018, 12:2407/21/18
Jul 22, 2018, 13:17(edited)
07/03/18

I understand the value of the position challenge, but with the cost of the pools to port a city seems to qualify. Especially since you have to build and upgrade the Oracle to "see further out" from your location. If you port your city 400 miles away, then your Persian missions should also reset. So, what if someone gets to repeat the lower 30 to 40 levels. They moved the city. They paid for the portal. Portals are not something that you can build. Only win or buy. They paid in time and possibly dracs in upgrading the Oracle. Why waste time on the Oracle, if it isn't used in the game as described. A simple reset of missions, not points, sounds like a fair deal. Plarium may even make more $ from the CC players, by them buying more Pools. haha. who knows. But we went thru the ordeal to upgrade the Oracle. Why not make sure it is used as it is supposed to be. :)

Jul 26, 2018, 11:0407/26/18
02/29/16

Hell Razor said:

Hello all. My suggestion would be to "reset" your Persian Missions when you port your city to a new location on the map. The Persian missions are supposed to be the ones available within a certain distance from your city. When I port my city 400+ miles to get into a new position for either attack or running for peace, I would expect the Persian mission to change, but they don't. I will have the same level missions available to complete. Would be really nice if this was changed......

Hello, Archon!

It won't change as it will influence the current mechanics of Positions a lot.

Plus, many players will start cheating and abuse teleportation feature just to have their Positions reset.
Jul 26, 2018, 12:0107/26/18
07/03/18
This just ruins the need to upgrade the Oracle then... Get rid of the Oracle all together..
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.