Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
MariusAdmin
Mar 26, 2018, 08:1103/26/18
09/04/17
vankakfa said:

There is so much discussion and debate about Persian Position and pay out, why don't you introduce 1 tab which says how much bank

repayment is completed and how much more is needed for the next payout this will solve a lot of dissatisfaction, mistrust and why the

payout is not accurate. no matter what the algorithm is this should be easily possible because the game already tracks the payout and

investment.

I see hundreds of comments but looks like this is the core problem.

The Persian Position algorithm does not work the way many players seem to assume it does - making this observation based on numerous posts I have seen across different communities. And figuring it out is the biggest gameplay challenge when it comes to this particular mechanic, so I am afraid making it more obvious would defeat the point of the challenge.
MariusAdmin
Mar 26, 2018, 11:5103/26/18
09/04/17
Please post bugs to the Bug Reports forum. Though as far as I am aware, this is something that has been reported already.
Mar 26, 2018, 15:1603/26/18
05/11/17

Hello,

One very useful thing for each individual player would be to see his own statistics, like in the "statistics" tab for higher coa officers. To have access to one own's statistics should be a basic right of each player.

Thanks
MariusAdmin
Mar 27, 2018, 08:5303/27/18
09/04/17
Personal information from the Statistics window is already available to the player, the reason this exists for Coalition officers is to make their job easier.
Mar 31, 2018, 04:1003/31/18
Mar 31, 2018, 13:53(edited)

I'm not here to rage on guardians, but rather to offer a sort of suggestion. I actually like the guardians, but they could be better,  fairer and therefore, more fun.

Guardians in themselves are not a bad idea, but I think the way in which we receive them has its problems.  I've been having a think about it and was discussing it with our Hegemon tonight who thought I should go and make a suggestion to you guys.

Basic Bonds - Dropping grades 1, 2 and 3. We get the odd grade 3 guardian dropped. Not a problem, this makes total sense and is fair, giving free players a good chance to start off with some half decent guardians at the very least.

BUT...

We should not have 2 other tiers, these do not make a lot of sense when it comes to making a fair and balanced game. Epic and Holy bonds should be merged  into one type of bond that gives only Grade 4 and 5 guardians. (OR... 3, 4, 5)

How it is set up currently is unfair, and especially to players who spend money on packages. Say I buy a package with 10 epic bonds, and then most likely only get back trash guardians that I could have gained while playing for free. (I consider grade 1 and 2 as "trash" to be retired to upgrade better ones.) There is something very wrong with this. When it happened to me, I felt cheated and didn't buy another package haha.

Also, the average player cannot afford to fork out huge money for holy bonds as they currently are, knowing that there is only a CHANCE of getting a grade5 guardian. They are waaaay too expensive to the casual coiner. That's another reason to advocate for a fairer two tier system. I can see the reluctance of players to want to play into this guardian thing and why they're raging on the feature.

That said, I do think that the non-coiner players should have a chance of getting grade 4 and 5 guardians too, but something that they have to work toward. In turn, keeping them interested in the game. We need our free players to stick around as well.  Some of them are pretty great additions to their coalitions.

It feels as though someone thought that we should have 3 tiers because they thought 2 tiers wouldn't look snazzy enough to us. I think 2 tiers makes a lot more sense to the running of the game. Players know where they stand when getting packages, they don't feel cheated and so on.

I hope you guys will consider this suggestion.

Thanks,

Jeri

MariusAdmin
Apr 2, 2018, 08:1604/02/18
09/04/17
Hello, Jeri. First of all, thank you for providing through-out feedback. I am afraid that the matters you touch upon are not something that can be changed based on player suggestion alone, there are many things taken into account when working on those particular details of balance. We do pass on feedback to the developers, and this will have to be included into our regular reports. 
Apr 3, 2018, 09:4004/03/18
12/19/15
If I can... I sugest you to make new server for all payers - non spenders, and move them there.
Apr 3, 2018, 10:0404/03/18
Apr 3, 2018, 10:32(edited)
12/15/15

Hello Dimitri. I am happy to see Plarium added my suggestion -  new daily, weekly, monthly quests.   

I have some suggestions for Chronos quests.

1- Add some defend at emporium quests.   I mean, defend at emporium to  X amount of power points. We can have different amounts for different quests.  For example, 100 power points (1 mission), 1000 power points (another mission), 5k power points (another mission),  etc.. Please make the rewards good, because of player losses. 

2 - Add a trading quest. I mean, trade X amount of resources with other players, help other players.

3  - Add a forum quest.  I mean, players go to the forum, find a topic, read about it , post a comment or give some advice or ask for help. 

4 - Add a reinforcement quest. I mean, players send X amount of units to capital, pan, coalition member city ... for x amount of time

5 - Add a market quest. I mean, players buy something with  GPS  points or gold, up to some amount. But make the amount small so many players can do it. For example, buy item or items worth 100 GPS ( 1mission), 200 GPS (another mission),...  100 gold ( 1mission), 300 gold  (another mission). It could be a scroll, enhancer, unit, pool, etc... 

6-  Add more quest options. I mean, now daily quests go down from 5 to 4 to only 3.  We cannot finish  weekly quest (25 daily quests) or monthly quest (100 daily quests) if that low. Also we can add more variety. Not get resources at emporium every day - which is not possible because of so many  attacks - but  add other quest types over 1 week.

7 - Try to link big quests to similar tournament events. For example, power point quests (attack or defend) during pvp type events.  Position quests during position events. Development quests during development events.  Players will be VERY HAPPY I think if we can do both at the same time.  More interesting game play, more timed rewards , more fun!!

Thank you.

MariusAdmin
Apr 3, 2018, 15:0104/03/18
09/04/17
Spen2501 said:

If I can... I sugest you to make new server for all payers - non spenders, and move them there.
That can never happen. Some players may not like the players who spend their money in-game, but a singular truth is that without those people the game would not exist. I am yet to hear about any company segregating their player base like that.
MariusAdmin
Apr 3, 2018, 15:0504/03/18
09/04/17
kjm said:

Hello Dimitri. I am happy to see Plarium added my suggestion -  new daily, weekly, monthly quests.   

I have some suggestions for Chronos quests.

1- Add some defend at emporium quests.   I mean, defend at emporium to  X amount of power points. We can have different amounts for different quests.  For example, 100 power points (1 mission), 1000 power points (another mission), 5k power points (another mission),  etc.. Please make the rewards good, because of player losses. 

2 - Add a trading quest. I mean, trade X amount of resources with other players, help other players.

3  - Add a forum quest.  I mean, players go to the forum, find a topic, read about it , post a comment or give some advice or ask for help. 

4 - Add a reinforcement quest. I mean, players send X amount of units to capital, pan, coalition member city ... for x amount of time

5 - Add a market quest. I mean, players buy something with  GPS  points or gold, up to some amount. But make the amount small so many players can do it. For example, buy item or items worth 100 GPS ( 1mission), 200 GPS (another mission),...  100 gold ( 1mission), 300 gold  (another mission). It could be a scroll, enhancer, unit, pool, etc... 

6-  Add more quest options. I mean, now daily quests go down from 5 to 4 to only 3.  We cannot finish  weekly quest (25 daily quests) or monthly quest (100 daily quests) if that low. Also we can add more variety. Not get resources at emporium every day - which is not possible because of so many  attacks - but  add other quest types over 1 week.

7 - Try to link big quests to similar tournament events. For example, power point quests (attack or defend) during pvp type events.  Position quests during position events. Development quests during development events.  Players will be VERY HAPPY I think if we can do both at the same time.  More interesting game play, more timed rewards , more fun!!

Thank you.

Some interesting ideas there, Kjm! However, as always with specific quests, tournament and other suggestions of this sort it will have to be added to the general feedback rather than passed as a direct task to the developers.
Apr 6, 2018, 04:0304/06/18
Apr 7, 2018, 03:29(edited)
07/01/16

@Dimitri Mochanov, I don't see a general section anywhere on the forum but i think most of kjm suggestion is very good and critical to fix. 

Like for example, a weekly chrono quest require players to complete 25 daily quests to get reward. The problem is we currently get 3 to 5 daily quests only. If we play extremely active for a whole week, we will get 21 to 35 quests. If we are bad lucked, and get 3 daily quests for a few days, it will be impossible to complete the 25 daily quest completion quest. Also some of the daily quests are impossible to do if you are in a weak coalitions, like for example capture resources from emporiums. The moment peoples saw someone from a weak coalition in an emporium, they rush there with all their offenses, especially when an emporium event or pvp tournament is active. Basically, the weekly quest to "complete 25 daily quests" should be reduce to "complete 20 or 15 daily quests" and the monthly quest to "complete 100 daily quests" should be reduce to 50 or 60" to make it more doable. Alternatively maybe increase the daily quests count from 3-5 to maybe 7 will also be doable.
MariusAdmin
Apr 6, 2018, 09:0604/06/18
09/04/17
General feedback refers to the overall feedback reports that we give to the devs regularly, as opposed to a specific suggestion being created sometimes for them to review. Matters of game balance like that are always passed on in such reports.
Apr 7, 2018, 09:1704/07/18
07/21/16

Hello. How are you? The part I like most about the game is related to fantasy, heroes and mythical units like the minotaur and the manticora. It would be great if they made more units of that type, for example jellyfish and cyclops as attack and defense, siren as the best spy, arpia as the fastest marauder, or keeper as a political unit, and others as triton or craken with new functions like political units capable of sinking ships with little attack strength when they approach a city, please take these ideas into account and thank you very much for reading.

Apr 8, 2018, 11:3304/08/18
01/27/15
jenofonte said:

Hello. How are you? The part I like most about the game is related to fantasy, heroes and mythical units like the minotaur and the manticora. It would be great if they made more units of that type, for example jellyfish and cyclops as attack and defense, siren as the best spy, arpia as the fastest marauder, or keeper as a political unit, and others as triton or craken with new functions like political units capable of sinking ships with little attack strength when they approach a city, please take these ideas into account and thank you very much for reading.

I like all of these great ideas
Apr 10, 2018, 01:1204/10/18
Apr 10, 2018, 01:13(edited)
Some of the new chrono quests are very hard to do. Some are impossible to do if you are unlucky. Please have developers balance it right away. It shouldn't be that hard, just tweaking around with numbers, no new codings. 
MariusAdmin
Apr 10, 2018, 09:4104/10/18
09/04/17
jenofonte said:

Those are interesting ideas, but at the moment most resources are dedicated to other features in development. There will be some new Units, but it will be a while before we can focus on creating more.
MariusAdmin
Apr 10, 2018, 09:4304/10/18
09/04/17
condorhero413 said:

Some of the new chrono quests are very hard to do. Some are impossible to do if you are unlucky. Please have developers balance it right away. It shouldn't be that hard, just tweaking around with numbers, no new codings. 
Chronos Quests have been on Facebook for a while and are unlikely to see major re-balancing. 
Apr 13, 2018, 06:0304/13/18
05/11/17

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Personal information from the Statistics window is already available to the player, the reason this exists for Coalition officers is to make their job easier.
No they are not available to the user in an easy to access format. One should run in many places and in the end it's just a pain in the neck, hard to figure out and always ending in bugging the officers with questions.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.