Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Apr 24, 2017, 20:1704/24/17
Apr 24, 2017, 20:19(edited)
08/01/16
Could it be possible to be notified using email (for registered users) or any other means (browser extension) when their colony is being attacked? It's hard to be online in the game at all times. 
Apr 25, 2017, 05:0104/25/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

because it is hunt for hegemons,and i am against massacre as well

Tonaya
And what if there was a choice for a Hegemon - either to participate or not? 

i am glad you mention the choice :)

if there is a choice,i dont have nothing against then,but shouldnt we have a choice for participation on pantheon massacre,capital showdown and capture the flag as well,hm?

Tonaya
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 25, 2017, 10:5004/25/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

if there is a choice,i dont have nothing against then,but shouldnt we have a choice for participation on pantheon massacre,capital showdown and capture the flag as well,hm?

Tonaya
Massacre and Capture the Flag are different. They are for Coalitions, and there are certain requirements. If you correspond, you will be able to take part :)
Apr 25, 2017, 15:5404/25/17
12/28/16

Problem:  Finding people on friends bar

Solution: Give option to sort alphabetically rather than by default of game level.

Cost:
Extremely simple.  Probably 1-2  hours of programming.

Apr 26, 2017, 02:3804/26/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
Massacre and Capture the Flag are different. They are for Coalitions, and there are certain requirements. If you correspond, you will be able to take part :)

you are using "certain" word again,you want me to have nightmares again? ^^

Tonaya,every unit have certain value,but it may differ from your expectations......

i meant,shouldnt coalition have a choice to participate in massacre and capture the flag,capital showdown or not to participate?

because,i would like to have a choice to give plarium tax 10% of my troops or not to give,on massacre,wouldnt be that fair?

Tonaya

Apr 26, 2017, 08:2504/26/17
09/17/15
Pythagoras_345 said:

Problem:  Finding people on friends bar

Solution: Give option to sort alphabetically rather than by default of game level.

Cost:
Extremely simple.  Probably 1-2  hours of programming.

Unfortunately, it's very complicated as we-re limited by Flash technology. However, the good news is that our devs are already looking for a solution :)
Apr 26, 2017, 08:2604/26/17
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

Tonaya,every unit have certain value,but it may differ from your expectations......

i meant,shouldnt coalition have a choice to participate in massacre and capture the flag,capital showdown or not to participate?

because,i would like to have a choice to give plarium tax 10% of my troops or not to give,on massacre,wouldnt be that fair?

Tonaya

You always have a choice. But if you decide to not participate, you can lose Pantheons or your Capital will be downgraded.

And please if you want to discuss existing Tournaments, you can do it in Game Discussion. This thread is for suggestions only.
Apr 27, 2017, 10:1504/27/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

You always have a choice. But if you decide to not participate, you can lose Pantheons or your Capital will be downgraded.

And please if you want to discuss existing Tournaments, you can do it in Game Discussion. This thread is for suggestions only.

ok, i suggest only regular troops as rewards from pvp and pp tournaments.

it is not kind of choice,if anyone can attack your pantheons on massacre,and after you must pay 10% of your loses to plarium,attacker have a choice,defender have not.

you ask me a question,then i quote your msg and answer here,then you answer to me,then me to you...and then you say to write on other tread,how can i quote your msg from here to other thread?

Tonaya

Apr 27, 2017, 12:1804/27/17
Apr 27, 2017, 12:19(edited)
11/17/16

Can we please get the veteran unit icon back to where it was? And to how it was originally?

http://prntscr.com/f1fmat

And remove it from up there...

http://prntscr.com/f1fokq

I believe it's ugly and it would be better at the left bottom of the unit...

Thank you! 

Apr 27, 2017, 16:1304/27/17
05/10/16

Xena said:

Can we please get the veteran unit icon back to where it was? And to how it was originally?

Thank you! 

I Agree...

Apr 28, 2017, 08:2904/28/17
09/17/15
Xena said:

Thank you! 

I will forward it to our devs.
Apr 28, 2017, 19:2204/28/17
02/27/17

Change the name of 'sketches' to 'blueprints'.

Well, at least I know this suggestion won't be turned down because of game play, lol. It's purely aesthetic. 'Sketches' just seem so worthless. I'd feel much better spending my drachmae on blueprints, which are actually needed to build most anything.

I can't speak of other languages much, but in French 'plans' or 'bleus tirages' would probably be better (but you'd need to check that with a native speaker).

Thank you.
May 2, 2017, 07:4405/02/17
12/14/14
ability to exchange any gold item on hand for another of equal value.
May 2, 2017, 12:2805/02/17
May 2, 2017, 12:28(edited)
08/21/14

suggestion number 1 million:

could you delete pantheon massacre? we dont want to play it,and more then that,we dont want to pay you 10% of our troops each time you feel like it.

could you play pantheon massacre on your plarium test server for plarium employees and moderators,play as much as you want,you dont need even to tell us how was it,hm? then you can share screenshots between yourselfs and tap each other shoulder saying: wow,it was an epic battle,no matter we lost almost all troops but it was WOW epic battle,wasnt that great,now we gonna need 1 year to rebuild just what we'v lost....but noooo,we are plarium employees,we dont need to wait 1 year to build those troops,we can just press magic button and POOF here they are,all troops alive,why?because we can,and poor,regular players,cant.

ps suggestion was to delete pantheon massacre,if someone didnt understand

Tonaya

May 2, 2017, 12:5505/02/17
11/02/14

Hi Tonaya,

i am not againts your suggestion to remove Pan Massacre but i'm not also a fan of Plarium. If you look at the Business Perspective, Plariums need to generate income to maintain all existing cost of their company. If they dont make way to generate income then worst scenario they will lock down the game. It would be us who will be more affected if thats happen. This is business for plarium and a game for us that we love. we make friends most of the times than enemy...lol

So I suggest Plarium should create more war scenario with strategically played by both coiners and non coiners.

its better to invest in this game rather than invest in buying a play station :-)

Hope you dont be mad on me Tonaya... Cheers
May 2, 2017, 13:3905/02/17
May 2, 2017, 13:41(edited)
08/21/14

Ronin said:

Hi Tonaya,

i am not againts your suggestion to remove Pan Massacre but i'm not also a fan of Plarium. If you look at the Business Perspective, Plariums need to generate income to maintain all existing cost of their company. If they dont make way to generate income then worst scenario they will lock down the game. It would be us who will be more affected if thats happen. This is business for plarium and a game for us that we love. we make friends most of the times than enemy...lol

So I suggest Plarium should create more war scenario with strategically played by both coiners and non coiners.

its better to invest in this game rather than invest in buying a play station :-)

Hope you dont be mad on me Tonaya... Cheers

its management of company thing,to make profit,but you cant take 10% troops of players just because you feel you can do it,its wrong company management,i'm trying to teach them something,but you cant do anything,its like talking with the wall.

it looks like free revive 90%,but in truth its give us 10% of your troops,no matter you want it or not,its tyranny,free your mind people ^^

btw,Cho,when you started to work for plarium? :)

Tonaya

May 3, 2017, 06:5005/03/17
08/27/14

Why not put the pant higher lvl to 10

May 3, 2017, 06:5105/03/17
08/27/14

You could put something similar to the fact that the whole colony gets a drachma and is parting

May 3, 2017, 16:2405/03/17
08/01/16
is there a way to cancel a troop in the training queue? I feel there should be a way to clear out the queue (bar the current training), so that we can train different units based on the situation and not wait for the queue to be fully trained. also at times i have clicked the wrong type and had to wait till it was done. 
May 4, 2017, 06:4305/04/17
02/27/17
Have responses from the Mods ceased, or are week delays in responding typical? (I only started reading and posting here recently, so I don't know the protocols.)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.