Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 18, 2017, 09:2604/18/17
09/17/15
morteeee said:

in that case we need to do something as the lovely gentleman I just mentioned above sends 100PA's then immediately bubbles, when his bubble drops he does the same again, yes he is burning drac which amuses me no end however I cant counter it with an attack of my own 

and he is not the only person who does it 

gotta say I hate PA's, in my mind they totally take all tactics out of the game 

If he bubbles, you can "catch" him when the bubble disappears ;)
Apr 18, 2017, 09:2704/18/17
09/17/15
PsychoFURY said:

May I suggest that there should be separate training for defense and offense. The game has progressed enough over the years for us to build more troops much faster.
This suggestion has already been declined. Please check the list of suggestions that will not be implemented in the game.
Apr 18, 2017, 09:3504/18/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Hristos vaskrese,happy Easter to all

i suggest cm to answer me on this,about daily coalition missions,we give rewards to first 3 players,so i keep tracking and sending coalition msgs,since Tonaya is hegemon, how is this possible:

1.4. destroy troops

2.4.train troops

3.4.persian positions

4.4.train troops

5.4.DIVINE mission

6.4.train troops

7.4.DIVINE mission

8.4.persian position

9.4.DIVINE mission

10.4.train troops

11.4.destroy troops

12.4.DIVINE mission

13.4.raid mission

14.4.DIVINE mission

15.4.raid mission

16.4 can you guess what is it today? DIVINE mission!!!!!

so how is it possible,we have divine mission every other day?

ps i ask community manager miss Alyona

Tonaya
Please post your questions in Game Discussion. This thread is for suggestions only.
Apr 18, 2017, 09:3604/18/17
09/17/15
elias said:

Suggestion:

That any player EVEN THIS WITHOUT COALITION can conquer a pantheon.

The option to conquer is disabled in case the attack is attempted by a non-coalition player.

We all have the right to improve our troops with Oricalco even if we are not in a coalition.

Hi! Unfortunately, it's technically impossible as Pantheons were designed to be a Coalition feature. They are not for solo players :)
Apr 18, 2017, 10:1204/18/17
Apr 18, 2017, 10:35(edited)
10/15/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

elias said:

Suggestion:

That any player EVEN THIS WITHOUT COALITION can conquer a pantheon.

The option to conquer is disabled in case the attack is attempted by a non-coalition player.

We all have the right to improve our troops with Oricalco even if we are not in a coalition.

Hi! Unfortunately, it's technically impossible as Pantheons were designed to be a Coalition feature. They are not for solo players :)

Mal, muy mal.

Y poderse programar si se puede y no es técnicamente imposible.

Esto es discriminación.

Friend alyona forgives but I left my Spanish vein.

Technically I think it will be possible to enable those buttons for everyone. Complicated may be but not impossible

Apr 19, 2017, 05:1904/19/17
Apr 19, 2017, 05:28(edited)
11/01/15

LAYERS!!!! 

What do I mean by layers you ask?

Well, I will tell you... tee hee

The ability to place windows that you may need to refer to or change on top of one another. For example: When I am gearing up to do a PP and picking my troops in the war counsel window, but then I think hey let me check my General to change his uniform to all Defensive or Offensive gear. It would be nice to have the ability to keep my War page window opened underneath and click my Generals window and have it open on top of my war window where I can change the gear of my General. Or to open my Sanctum of Asclepius to change my elixirs or the market to buy an ability that would enhance my troops before sending them off to a PP Battle AND then to exit out of those windows and still have my first window where I was choosing my troops to send waiting under the windows I just close. This is just one example but the ability to do this should be for every thing you open up.

In short to sum it up: To have the ability to open up multiple windows and still return to the first window to do what you were originally doing without having to start over again.
Apr 19, 2017, 07:4104/19/17
09/17/15
terrytapp27 said:

LAYERS!!!! 

What do I mean by layers you ask?

Well, I will tell you... tee hee

The ability to place windows that you may need to refer to or change on top of one another. For example: When I am gearing up to do a PP and picking my troops in the war counsel window, but then I think hey let me check my General to change his uniform to all Defensive or Offensive gear. It would be nice to have the ability to keep my War page window opened underneath and click my Generals window and have it open on top of my war window where I can change the gear of my General. Or to open my Sanctum of Asclepius to change my elixirs or the market to buy an ability that would enhance my troops before sending them off to a PP Battle AND then to exit out of those windows and still have my first window where I was choosing my troops to send waiting under the windows I just close. This is just one example but the ability to do this should be for every thing you open up.

In short to sum it up: To have the ability to open up multiple windows and still return to the first window to do what you were originally doing without having to start over again.
That is a great suggestion, but unfortunately, it's technically complicated.
Apr 20, 2017, 04:4904/20/17
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Hristos vaskrese,happy Easter to all

i suggest cm to answer me on this,about daily coalition missions,we give rewards to first 3 players,so i keep tracking and sending coalition msgs,since Tonaya is hegemon, how is this possible:

1.4. destroy troops

2.4.train troops

3.4.persian positions

4.4.train troops

5.4.DIVINE mission

6.4.train troops

7.4.DIVINE mission

8.4.persian position

9.4.DIVINE mission

10.4.train troops

11.4.destroy troops

12.4.DIVINE mission

13.4.raid mission

14.4.DIVINE mission

15.4.raid mission

16.4 can you guess what is it today? DIVINE mission!!!!!

so how is it possible,we have divine mission every other day?

ps i ask community manager miss Alyona

Tonaya
Please post your questions in Game Discussion. This thread is for suggestions only.

i am fascinated

Apr 20, 2017, 22:3604/20/17
01/03/16
My suggestion concerns "farming", besieging a resource city to use it as a protectorate for gathering resources.  Besieging and raiding of these besiegers for the resources of these cities is a primary function of playing the game, the need to accumulate resources is obvious.  The attacker can scout the besieger to know the total value of resources, before he chooses to attack.  The "farmer" can not scout himself, he needs a way to know the value of the resources he is sitting on, and when it is time to attempt to harvest before He gets raided by another, and loses both garrison and the resources he sat and watched grow.  Should not the farmer know as much about the crop than the raider?
Apr 21, 2017, 04:4504/21/17

Clyancey1 said:

My suggestion concerns "farming", besieging a resource city to use it as a protectorate for gathering resources.  Besieging and raiding of these besiegers for the resources of these cities is a primary function of playing the game, the need to accumulate resources is obvious.  The attacker can scout the besieger to know the total value of resources, before he chooses to attack.  The "farmer" can not scout himself, he needs a way to know the value of the resources he is sitting on, and when it is time to attempt to harvest before He gets raided by another, and loses both garrison and the resources he sat and watched grow.  Should not the farmer know as much about the crop than the raider?

Good morning Clyancey1:

I'm not sure, but this sounds like a suggestion that has come up previously, but I haven't found it (yet), I agree that it is quite counterintuitive to assume that a scout from a third player should uncover more detailed data than the person sieging the city in question. And even if this were the case, it seems equally counterintuitive that a sieging player is not able to at least scout a city he or she is sieging when any other Tom, Dick or Leonidas is able to do so.

m2cw
P.

Apr 21, 2017, 08:3704/21/17
09/17/15
Clyancey1 said:

Unfortunately, our developers are not planning to change the Siege mechanics. It's one of the oldest features in the game, so any changes to it may cause some unintended issues :)
Apr 22, 2017, 14:3704/22/17
04/13/16
for what's the owl in the screenshoot above ...i'm curios because i didn't see till now  ??
Apr 23, 2017, 12:1104/23/17
05/10/16

Can Plarium create another tournament game so we can have atleast 3 tournaments every month aside from Capture the Flag and Pan Masscre?

why not create Protect the hegemon? its like a game of chess which you protect your king from being mated.

Mechanics of the game should be strategical.

Rewards maybe for additional disciplines or additional influence.

I hope Plarium developers can create this game.... :-)

Apr 23, 2017, 12:3504/23/17

Helen of Troy said:

[...]

why not create Protect the hegemon? its like a game of chess which you protect your king from being mated.

[...]

Sounds fun, though I'll have to think about what this could entail. But I'm all for it! :-) 

Were I still a member of my previous coalition, I would have suggested the "Hang your Hege out to Dry" tournament ;-)

Cheeky regards
P.

Apr 23, 2017, 20:1504/23/17
08/21/14

Helen of Troy said:

Can Plarium create another tournament game so we can have atleast 3 tournaments every month aside from Capture the Flag and Pan Masscre?

no,no,no,leave hegemon alone :)

Tonaya
Apr 24, 2017, 07:0004/24/17
05/10/16

Tonaya said:

Helen of Troy said:

Tonaya
Why not? It would be more fun than Massacre

Apr 24, 2017, 08:0104/24/17
08/21/14

Helen of Troy said:

Tonaya said:

Helen of Troy said:

Tonaya
Why not? It would be more fun than Massacre

because it is hunt for hegemons,and i am against massacre as well

Tonaya
Apr 24, 2017, 09:0604/24/17
09/17/15
Zsolt Antal said:

for what's the owl in the screenshoot above ...i'm curios because i didn't see till now  ??
It's a part of the new feature that was released on Facebook servers. It will be added to plarium.com a bit later. 
Apr 24, 2017, 09:0704/24/17
09/17/15
Helen of Troy said:

It's a very interesting idea, but it's difficult to implement.
Apr 24, 2017, 09:0804/24/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

because it is hunt for hegemons,and i am against massacre as well

Tonaya
And what if there was a choice for a Hegemon - either to participate or not? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.