Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 11, 2017, 07:5804/11/17
09/17/15
RIX said:

I like that!

Apr 12, 2017, 06:2604/12/17
02/27/17

Not sure what the right word is for what I'm talking about: the notification of actions that have occurred, that show up for a couple of seconds in the lower right corner of the screen ( you have completed a building, someone has helped build your buidling, units have returned to your city, etc.). There is a useful sound made when these happen, but if you don't get to the screen in a couple of seconds, you have to try to figure out what happened. Often it's obvious, but sometimes it's not clear at all. It would be great if you could review these notices, preferably for, say, the last 24 hours, or at least for the last hour or two, as you can with the administration (coalition) notices.

Apr 12, 2017, 08:3904/12/17
09/17/15
Ike said:

Not sure what the right word is for what I'm talking about: the notification of actions that have occurred, that show up for a couple of seconds in the lower right corner of the screen ( you have completed a building, someone has helped build your buidling, units have returned to your city, etc.). There is a useful sound made when these happen, but if you don't get to the screen in a couple of seconds, you have to try to figure out what happened. Often it's obvious, but sometimes it's not clear at all. It would be great if you could review these notices, preferably for, say, the last 24 hours, or at least for the last hour or two, as you can with the administration (coalition) notices.

I wish it was possible. But it would require storing them on server, which means additional space. I'm afraid, we can't improve this feature.
Apr 12, 2017, 09:4304/12/17
11/05/15
when there are multiple tournaments running make it to so when you hover over the tournament point icon it shows which one it is, especially when there is more than one of the same type of tournament running 
Apr 12, 2017, 10:3504/12/17
09/17/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

RIX said:

Suggestion of the year: Round up the daily purchase limit of Timber and Bronze resource packs from 15 to 16.  Not quite sure what the logic was behind an odd number based off of an even pair.  ;)
We're planning to remove this limit :)

please do this soon :P even tho this will obviously help the extreme coiners a lot 

still would be nice to buy millions off recources and just boost my way with the qs 

but again the bigger the pockets the e4asier it gets 
Apr 12, 2017, 20:3204/12/17
02/27/17

Ike said:

I wish it was possible. But it would require storing them on server, which means additional space. I'm afraid, we can't improve this feature.
Fair enough. What about extending the duration of the messages to 10 or 15 seconds then?
Apr 13, 2017, 06:3704/13/17
11/05/15
put in a minimum distance for Political Assassins, eg you cant throw one at someone less than 50 mi away, I am getting them from someone who is 1.2mi from my city and honestly its the laziest form of gameplay (I do like the small of his dracs burning though) 
Apr 13, 2017, 09:5904/13/17
09/17/15
morteeee said:

when there are multiple tournaments running make it to so when you hover over the tournament point icon it shows which one it is, especially when there is more than one of the same type of tournament running 
Could you please attach some screenshots illustrating the issue so I could show it to devs?
Apr 13, 2017, 10:0304/13/17
09/17/15
morteeee said:

put in a minimum distance for Political Assassins, eg you cant throw one at someone less than 50 mi away, I am getting them from someone who is 1.2mi from my city and honestly its the laziest form of gameplay (I do like the small of his dracs burning though) 
The point of a PA is that you can send it to any City :) We don't set the limits for Raids, attacks, so there are no reasons to set them for PA as well :) And yes, your neighbour is really lazy 
Apr 13, 2017, 10:0404/13/17
Apr 13, 2017, 10:05(edited)
09/17/15
Ike said:

Fair enough. What about extending the duration of the messages to 10 or 15 seconds then?
They cover your screen (even if just a piece of it). I'm not sure that other players will be happy to see them for such a long period of time. Especially when you have several of them and they cover some buttons/icons. But I will ask if our devs could find another solution for this issue.
Apr 13, 2017, 10:0504/13/17
09/17/15
VodkaRedBull said:

please do this soon :P even tho this will obviously help the extreme coiners a lot 

still would be nice to buy millions off recources and just boost my way with the qs 

but again the bigger the pockets the e4asier it gets 
I can't tell you when it happens, but I'll remind our devs about this task ;)
Apr 13, 2017, 19:0604/13/17
02/27/17

Ike said:

They cover your screen (even if just a piece of it). I'm not sure that other players will be happy to see them for such a long period of time. Especially when you have several of them and they cover some buttons/icons. But I will ask if our devs could find another solution for this issue.
Thanks.
Apr 14, 2017, 13:2504/14/17
05/06/16

Hi Alyona,

How about introducing a xerxes flotilla in the game. a flotilla with special rewards once conquered.

A flotilla that appears for a set period of time and reappears somewhere else on the map if not conquered.

Regards
Apr 15, 2017, 11:5804/15/17
Apr 15, 2017, 12:00(edited)
11/05/15

morteeee said:

Could you please attach some screenshots illustrating the issue so I could show it to devs?

both icons same colour

again both icons same colour, left is spring XP and right is PVP 
Apr 15, 2017, 12:0204/15/17
Apr 15, 2017, 12:03(edited)
11/05/15

morteeee said:

The point of a PA is that you can send it to any City :) We don't set the limits for Raids, attacks, so there are no reasons to set them for PA as well :) And yes, your neighbour is really lazy 

in that case we need to do something as the lovely gentleman I just mentioned above sends 100PA's then immediately bubbles, when his bubble drops he does the same again, yes he is burning drac which amuses me no end however I cant counter it with an attack of my own 

and he is not the only person who does it 

gotta say I hate PA's, in my mind they totally take all tactics out of the game 

Apr 15, 2017, 18:5904/15/17
03/17/15
May I suggest that there should be separate training for defense and offense. The game has progressed enough over the years for us to build more troops much faster.
Apr 16, 2017, 03:2904/16/17
08/21/14

Hristos vaskrese,happy Easter to all

i suggest cm to answer me on this,about daily coalition missions,we give rewards to first 3 players,so i keep tracking and sending coalition msgs,since Tonaya is hegemon, how is this possible:

1.4. destroy troops

2.4.train troops

3.4.persian positions

4.4.train troops

5.4.DIVINE mission

6.4.train troops

7.4.DIVINE mission

8.4.persian position

9.4.DIVINE mission

10.4.train troops

11.4.destroy troops

12.4.DIVINE mission

13.4.raid mission

14.4.DIVINE mission

15.4.raid mission

16.4 can you guess what is it today? DIVINE mission!!!!!

so how is it possible,we have divine mission every other day?

ps i ask community manager miss Alyona

Tonaya
Apr 16, 2017, 22:3704/16/17
10/15/15

Suggestion:

That any player EVEN THIS WITHOUT COALITION can conquer a pantheon.

The option to conquer is disabled in case the attack is attempted by a non-coalition player.

We all have the right to improve our troops with Oricalco even if we are not in a coalition.

Apr 18, 2017, 09:1304/18/17
09/17/15
SPARX said:

Hi Alyona,

How about introducing a xerxes flotilla in the game. a flotilla with special rewards once conquered.

A flotilla that appears for a set period of time and reappears somewhere else on the map if not conquered.

Regards
We're not planning to add naval Units. Your idea with reappearing on the Map is interesting. Maybe we will create something similar one day, who knows :)
Apr 18, 2017, 09:2004/18/17
09/17/15
morteeee said:

morteeee said:

both icons same colour

again both icons same colour, left is spring XP and right is PVP 
Passed to devs
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.