Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 8, 2017, 23:0703/08/17
05/07/16
monimu said:

have there be a radius limit, set by user, regarding the greatest acceptable travel time for a trade. it is truly obnoxious when a player 6 hours away decides that my wheat is better than his neighbors. that means though, that my ships are out for 12 hours, a time in which i could trade away all my excess with closer neighbors instead of just one inconsiderate jerk. it shouldn't be that difficult to say ok, i want this trade to be offered to players within a 2 hour travel radius. 

secondly. perhaps a way to recall troops from the raid bubble that shows up at the bottom of the screen after a raid has been sent. you can boost from that space, but you cant cancel and recall from there. to recall i have to go back to my city screen, go to the war concil screen, and find which raid i want to cancel, and then cancel it. it would all be much easier if there was an x for cancel next to the boost button.
Two simple, yet great, ideas.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 9, 2017, 10:2203/09/17
09/17/15
The Irate Penguin said:

Here's a supremely inconsequential and negligible suggestion, but nonetheless:

Please, someone, redesign the Amphi-Portapotty!

It's a massively out of scale eyesore, flush with arches which the Greeks never learned to build, including some light show which is either Spartans playing Quidditch or Leonidas setting up a 360° Matrix shot for the Phylarch. I would do my best to hide it in the farthest corner, were it not that I need to visit it every time I logon. I might be getting on in years, but I feel no need to visit this loo every three hours. Yet.

Cheers,
P.

Similar feedback was already passed to our developers. However, they are not planning to redesign the Amphitheater.
Mar 9, 2017, 10:2403/09/17
09/17/15

monimu said:

have there be a radius limit, set by user, regarding the greatest acceptable travel time for a trade. it is truly obnoxious when a player 6 hours away decides that my wheat is better than his neighbors. that means though, that my ships are out for 12 hours, a time in which i could trade away all my excess with closer neighbors instead of just one inconsiderate jerk. it shouldn't be that difficult to say ok, i want this trade to be offered to players within a 2 hour travel radius. 

secondly. perhaps a way to recall troops from the raid bubble that shows up at the bottom of the screen after a raid has been sent. you can boost from that space, but you cant cancel and recall from there. to recall i have to go back to my city screen, go to the war concil screen, and find which raid i want to cancel, and then cancel it. it would all be much easier if there was an x for cancel next to the boost button.

1) Passed to devs.

2) Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot? 
Mar 9, 2017, 10:2703/09/17
09/17/15
monimu said:

also, perhaps be able to trade resources with a "central bank" sort of like in settlers of catan. you could say trade 40K wheat for 10 k timber or bronze. you could always get a better trade with other players, but the benefit of the bank would be an immediate trade, so you wouldnt have to wait for your ships to go and return. you could be limited by 10 bank trades per day, and each trade would be limited by the number of ships your harbor supports. i just had someone accept a trade that will take 8.5 hours to get there!!!!! super frustrating and i would definitely rather take a bad trade close by. even if we had to build an extra building and then upgrade it for better trades it would be better than having the bad luck of waiting 17 hours for ships to come back before being able to submit another trade.
Declined. Resource imbalance is an important part of the game. You always need to decide which Units to build, which Buildings or Agreements to upgrade, etc. We gave players an opportunity to control their Resource balance by exchanging with other players. And yes, as any gameplay element it requires time. You can't get something without investing time and/or Resources.
Mar 9, 2017, 10:2703/09/17
09/17/15
GLP said:

monimu said:

Two simple, yet great, ideas.
Totally agree :)
Mar 9, 2017, 22:5303/09/17
01/11/16
http://imgur.com/a/K5ZQk

annoying to edit an image on a chromebook, but just put a cancel button in next to the boost button
Mar 10, 2017, 11:0503/10/17
09/17/15
monimu said:

http://imgur.com/a/K5ZQk

annoying to edit an image on a chromebook, but just put a cancel button in next to the boost button
I will pass it to devs.
Mar 12, 2017, 08:3703/12/17
07/12/15
I believe it will be useful if we could change Phylarch's bonuses on the fly instead of having to wait for the three hours to expire.
Mar 12, 2017, 09:5503/12/17
10/12/16

I would like to see single button selection of troop category for raiding, positions and sending troops to and from acropolis 

ie expand the current selection of offence; defence etc to enable selection of say heavy Infantry (even better if there was a with/without champions option)
Mar 12, 2017, 17:3003/12/17
Mar 12, 2017, 17:47(edited)
08/23/15

Can you introduce an option that allows you to remove the icons above some buildings (such as Argentarium, Barracks, Embassy, Oracle) from the game screen? Or even make them visible only when these buildings are in operation. I think that if a player buys decorations for the city, this takes because these see. The infirmary icon appears only when there are to be resuscitated free troops, and the amphitheater's icon disappears after it is activated. You could not do the same thing for the other buildings? Instead these icons occupy a part of the vision, and it would be nice if there was an opportunity to remove them. Thanks you.

PS: Of course, this idea does not cover carpentry and foundries (which otherwise are placed in a position not to prevent any visual). 

:)

Mar 13, 2017, 11:1103/13/17
09/17/15

Kakos said:

I believe it will be useful if we could change Phylarch's bonuses on the fly instead of having to wait for the three hours to expire.

It would. :) And we already passed this suggestion to devs, but it was declined. They said it's a part of a game strategy - to make a right choice of bonus and having to wait for it to expire before you can choose something else. Also, some bonuses have an instant action (Like Unit training), so players would abuse it then.

But the good news is that we have another feature that allows you to switch between different bonuses immediately. It's not added to plarium.com server yet, but it will be added in the near future.
Mar 13, 2017, 11:1103/13/17
09/17/15
agesofman said:

I would like to see single button selection of troop category for raiding, positions and sending troops to and from acropolis 

ie expand the current selection of offence; defence etc to enable selection of say heavy Infantry (even better if there was a with/without champions option)
We have passed this suggestion to devs, so they will consider it.
Mar 13, 2017, 11:1203/13/17
09/17/15
Diogene said:

Can you introduce an option that allows you to remove the icons above some buildings (such as Argentarium, Barracks, Embassy, Oracle) from the game screen? Or even make them visible only when these buildings are in operation. I think that if a player buys decorations for the city, this takes because these see. The infirmary icon appears only when there are to be resuscitated free troops, and the amphitheater's icon disappears after it is activated. You could not do the same thing for the other buildings? Instead these icons occupy a part of the vision, and it would be nice if there was an opportunity to remove them. Thanks you.

PS: Of course, this idea does not cover carpentry and foundries (which otherwise are placed in a position not to prevent any visual). 

Hi! Could you please take a screenshot and show me which Icons you'l like to be removed? :)
Mar 13, 2017, 17:2103/13/17
08/23/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Diogene said:

Hi! Could you please take a screenshot and show me which Icons you'l like to be removed? :)

RED: icons to be removed

GREEN: icons to keep

BLUE: icons visible only when the building is in operation

As for those of the amphitheater and the infirmary, I would like to be kept operating current.

Some of these icons are annoying, and some decorations, or other buildings, can be partially hidden by them.

Mar 14, 2017, 10:3203/14/17
09/17/15
Diogene said:

RED: icons to be removed

GREEN: icons to keep

BLUE: icons visible only when the building is in operation

As for those of the amphitheater and the infirmary, I would like to be kept operating current.

Some of these icons are annoying, and some decorations, or other buildings, can be partially hidden by them.

Thank you for the screenshot! I will pass your suggestion to developers.
Mar 15, 2017, 16:1503/15/17
12/14/16
With St Patrick's day coalition coming up can new players in coaltion join in faster than the 7 day wait, since it is a holiday, please. I am player MOFO in Thugs Coalition, on Tharacian Frontier.. Thank you for consideration.
Mar 16, 2017, 09:5003/16/17
11/25/15
Hi I know this has probably been suggested before but Would it be possible to include a slider option when it comes to activating the 1 hour dominion boost? That way people with more than say 10 are able to activate them without having to manaually select activate every time. 
Mar 16, 2017, 13:2203/16/17
09/17/15
Bravescrew27 said:

With St Patrick's day coalition coming up can new players in coaltion join in faster than the 7 day wait, since it is a holiday, please. I am player MOFO in Thugs Coalition, on Tharacian Frontier.. Thank you for consideration.
Unfortunately, it's technically impossible.
Mar 16, 2017, 13:2403/16/17
09/17/15
Littlebiscuitz said:

Hi I know this has probably been suggested before but Would it be possible to include a slider option when it comes to activating the 1 hour dominion boost? That way people with more than say 10 are able to activate them without having to manaually select activate every time. 
Hi! This suggestion was passed to devs, but was declined, as you're not limited in when you need additional Dominion time. With resources, where we added a slider, you needed a certain amount here and now. But it doesn't work the same for Dominion activators.
Mar 16, 2017, 14:2803/16/17
08/09/15

We asked for new decorations for our cities ... but i don't think players were after what you gave us. You have added more non-period ugly junk to make our cities look more like a curio shop instead of a Greek city-state.  I try to introduce friends to the game that might have like interests as us, and they get to see a city full of modern holiday decore and a map filled with pumpkin cities.  I think you are making it hard to sell your game to serious competitive gamers, or to history buffs. 

(I will say my child loves it - it looks pretty and suggests some my little pony decorations)

Any chance we can convince the devs to get back to original style cosmetics that were more suitable for Sparta : War Of Empires ?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.