This topic is closed

Your Suggestions - 2

466 Replies
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 October, 2017, 8:14 AM UTC
lhutchins1 said:

sorry, I hit reply too soon. I was thinking like weekly rewards for raiding or even in the coalition missions or individual missions. it would help lower level players to develop faster with more resources or stronger players to recover from battle faster.
It's an interesting idea, but it could easily be abused by sending Resources to an abandoned City, then raiding it to gain those Resources back and claim a reward at the same time :) Plus, when you send Resources to a fellow player you often get something back, either another type of Resource or Troops for reinforcements. 
UTC +2:00
karrkrash
2 October, 2017, 12:21 PM UTC

Suggestion:

Is there a way to change the setup so that that the Coalition that your in, you can do a multiple select of friends? And an easier way of deselecting freinds?

Cheers
UTC +0:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
2 October, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
karrkrash said:

Suggestion:

Is there a way to change the setup so that that the Coalition that your in, you can do a multiple select of friends? And an easier way of deselecting freinds?

Cheers
Could you give me some details on your idea? Maybe make a screenshot of the window and give us a few ideas (just a few arrows/symbols marking where a button you'd like should be), and I'll see if any of those can be implemented.
karrkrash
2 October, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC

K

Hopefully a simple solution  on the Coalition screen:

1.  Where it has Filter. Could add select and deselect all or possibly individuals as friends; and/or

2. Where it has name drop down add as friend/unfriend

https://prnt.sc/gscmne

K

mad
3 October, 2017, 4:44 AM UTC

it would be cool if thier was an added bonus of power if one held all general gear of the same type,,  

for example..    all my defense gear was from the same make.or maker ..      armor, shield, helmet and....   were Nemean. or chosen
mad
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
3 October, 2017, 8:09 AM UTC

karrkrash said:

K

Hopefully a simple solution  on the Coalition screen:

1.  Where it has Filter. Could add select and deselect all or possibly individuals as friends; and/or

2. Where it has name drop down add as friend/unfriend

https://prnt.sc/gscmne

K

Got it! I'll pass the idea over to our Devs :)

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
3 October, 2017, 8:10 AM UTC
mad said:

it would be cool if thier was an added bonus of power if one held all general gear of the same type,,  

for example..    all my defense gear was from the same make.or maker ..      armor, shield, helmet and....   were Nemean. or chosen
Keep in mind that General's gear has already been created with game balance in mind, additional bonuses sound good on paper, but they will make it difficult to tweak that very balance to make certain the playing field is relatively equal.
1722618 users registered; 42775 topics; 272182 posts; our newest member:Weindolf I.