This topic is closed

Your Suggestions - 2

466 Replies
Aldo
20 September, 2017, 5:59 AM UTC

Why don't we have a server where the game is played without coin ?

i'm not saying remove drachma from the game, but a server where its not possible to buy your way to the top would offer a very different experience.



UTC +0:00
1
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
20 September, 2017, 8:35 AM UTC

Aldo said:


Why don't we have a server where the game is played without coin ?

i'm not saying remove drachma from the game, but a server where its not possible to buy your way to the top would offer a very different experience.



Creation of such servers is not in our plans. While in-game purchases do allow players to progress faster, it does not mean others can never match up. There will always be players who find a way to gain strength faster than others, be it through their friends and allies, making good use of Persian Positions, creating powerful Coalitions, etc. You can do all that on any of the current servers without making a single purchase.

UTC +2:00
0
Neumann_Uwe
20 September, 2017, 3:59 PM UTC

Trade offers lists volume filter.


why is this filter limitting the OFFERED volume and not the wanted amounts. This way Setting a Limit results in a Long list of offers you can't take anyway. 
UTC +2:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 8:05 AM UTC

Neumann_Uwe said:


Trade offers lists volume filter.




why is this filter limitting the OFFERED volume and not the wanted amounts. This way Setting a Limit results in a Long list of offers you can't take anyway. 

Players tend to enter rather specific amounts of resources into their offers and implementing additional filters will mean that you might miss a lot of good offers. As it stands right now, you can use the "From" and "To" filters to cut out a lot of offers that cannot be accepted and narrow your search enough for it to be manageable.

UTC +2:00
0
d3vnul
21 September, 2017, 11:41 AM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:


Aldo said:


Why don't we have a server where the game is played without coin ?

i'm not saying remove drachma from the game, but a server where its not possible to buy your way to the top would offer a very different experience.



Creation of such servers is not in our plans. While in-game purchases do allow players to progress faster, it does not mean others can never match up. There will always be players who find a way to gain strength faster than others, be it through their friends and allies, making good use of Persian Positions, creating powerful Coalitions, etc. You can do all that on any of the current servers without making a single purchase.

That is a big lie and you know it (deflecting as previous manager). And creating a server without coin => everyone will move there ( i know i would) , and they will lose their millions , will never happen. Can't wait for December when the selling of plarium should be finalized , mega curious to see if the new owners will be less greedy than current plarium. And yes , it is my honest opinion that the only real analytics that Plarium conducts are the embedded google analytics into the game with the only scope of MONETIZING more and more. Never did i see a company that totally ignores it's community and always deflecting at such an extent. In my opinion , PLARIUM=NASA (never a straight answer)


Thank God Alyona is gone , hope you wont use her shoes now. 

Questions:

1) Is there a daily spending limit ? What is the number  ( no deflection if possible )
2) Is there a monthly spending limit ? what is the number  ( no deflection if possible )

asking just to make some calculation based on your claim that non-spenders can still reach same grounds as your elite spenders.

Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
1
Tonaya
21 September, 2017, 12:02 PM UTC

d3vnul said:


Dimitri Molchanov said:


Aldo said:


Why don't we have a server where the game is played without coin ?

i'm not saying remove drachma from the game, but a server where its not possible to buy your way to the top would offer a very different experience.



Creation of such servers is not in our plans. While in-game purchases do allow players to progress faster, it does not mean others can never match up. There will always be players who find a way to gain strength faster than others, be it through their friends and allies, making good use of Persian Positions, creating powerful Coalitions, etc. You can do all that on any of the current servers without making a single purchase.

That is a big lie and you know it (deflecting as previous manager). And creating a server without coin => everyone will move there ( i know i would) , and they will lose their millions , will never happen. Can't wait for December when the selling of plarium should be finalized , mega curious to see if the new owners will be less greedy than current plarium. And yes , it is my honest opinion that the only real analytics that Plarium conducts are the embedded google analytics into the game with the only scope of MONETIZING more and more. Never did i see a company that totally ignores it's community and always deflecting at such an extent. In my opinion , PLARIUM=NASA (never a straight answer)


Thank God Alyona is gone , hope you wont use her shoes now. 

Questions:

1) Is there a daily spending limit ? What is the number  ( no deflection if possible )
2) Is there a monthly spending limit ? what is the number  ( no deflection if possible )

asking just to make some calculation based on your claim that non-spenders can still reach same grounds as your elite spenders.

What??!! Where is Alyona???????


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC

d3vnul said:


That is a big lie and you know it (deflecting as previous manager). And creating a server without coin => everyone will move there ( i know i would) , and they will lose their millions , will never happen. Can't wait for December when the selling of plarium should be finalized , mega curious to see if the new owners will be less greedy than current plarium. And yes , it is my honest opinion that the only real analytics that Plarium conducts are the embedded google analytics into the game with the only scope of MONETIZING more and more. Never did i see a company that totally ignores it's community and always deflecting at such an extent. In my opinion , PLARIUM=NASA (never a straight answer)


Thank God Alyona is gone , hope you wont use her shoes now. 

Questions:

1) Is there a daily spending limit ? What is the number  ( no deflection if possible )
2) Is there a monthly spending limit ? what is the number  ( no deflection if possible )

asking just to make some calculation based on your claim that non-spenders can still reach same grounds as your elite spenders.

Hello d3vnul, and thank you for your response. I've noticed that this is a topic you are very invested in and, as always, we welcome all constructive player feedback. However I am afraid the sort of information that you requested is not something we, or other game companies, could provide. The truth is, any free-to-play game requires an alternative source of income to develop further, and any game that allows direct purchases for in-game items will have people giving negative feedback on it. You can achieve much in Sparta without spending a single penny, or you can progress faster by purchasing certain bonuses, resources, items, etc. Both are viable strategies and we have no plans of segregating the players who choose one over the other. We have specifically created multiple opportunities for all players to acquire Drachma in the game without buying it directly for the purpose of making the playing field more equal.

UTC +2:00
0
d3vnul
21 September, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Sounds great (deflection again). How about conducting some sort of better feedback and see if anyone feels equal (based on opportunities you mention) ?

 I did operate gaming servers some years ago , and yes we had the same method to generate income , selling premium in-game content. HOWEVER , never did we reach the greed heights that plarium shows. Keeping a balance that  you mention should maybe mean a limit of 100-200$/month , anything over ... you don't need to be a genius to realized that the difference between a regular joe and someone that spends a few GRAND per month will never ever get even near as equal.

 For example , i sure understand to monetize something like general items , some travel boosts and things like that. But when you pretty much sell everything in the game without a logical/balanced method in favor of real playing people (consider them loyal hard working players) it will only cause more and more imbalance , more of your loyalists will leave (i guess you don't mind as long as you can still keep the spenders).

It also doesn't take a genius to know that the company generates millions of dollars , yet the company still fails to deliver game updates that were announced for months (UnitXP). So it's all about earning while developers do what ? waiting for their payments and/or dream of new ways to milk your players ? I'm playing for over 2years (every day , didn't miss a day) and i can 101% tell you that in this two years i felt ZERO development towards the good of a regular joe !

Should i even mention that there are sites where players started to sell their plarium accounts because they have lost any faith in plarium ? They got tired of being milked with marketing strategies involved (all the bs algorithms)

Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
1
tsunwu85rsa
21 September, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Yeah I agree.


I'm sorry Plarium, but you can't come on here and say you need to charge money to develop the game, etc, and then you don't develop anything of any kind of value for such a long period of time. You have to realise that is complete BS. This is a real issue for many of your players and you don't even communicate with them on the issue. Come on, straighten things out, we are complaining about this because we care about the game, and we want you to sort things out. Get on with it, please.
UTC +7:00
1
tsunwu85rsa
21 September, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Also, can you consider to please stop saying this: "Spending money to buy Drachma means you progress faster, but you can still progress to the same point otherwise without spending money, just slower."


Have you worked out how long it will take to build 150k Agema without spending money?


150,000 * 2 hours and 45 minutes

= 412,500 hours

= 17,188 days

= 47.09 years


By that time most of us are dead, or what planet are you from?


Just stop saying this nonsense, it's annoying. Be straight and truthful about the facts rather.

UTC +7:00
2
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC

d3vnul said:


Sounds great (deflection again). How about conducting some sort of better feedback and see if anyone feels equal (based on opportunities you mention) ?

 I did operate gaming servers some years ago , and yes we had the same method to generate income , selling premium in-game content. HOWEVER , never did we reach the greed heights that plarium shows. Keeping a balance that  you mention should maybe mean a limit of 100-200$/month , anything over ... you don't need to be a genius to realized that the difference between a regular joe and someone that spends a few GRAND per month will never ever get even near as equal.

 For example , i sure understand to monetize something like general items , some travel boosts and things like that. But when you pretty much sell everything in the game without a logical/balanced method in favor of real playing people (consider them loyal hard working players) it will only cause more and more imbalance , more of your loyalists will leave (i guess you don't mind as long as you can still keep the spenders).

It also doesn't take a genius to know that the company generates millions of dollars , yet the company still fails to deliver game updates that were announced for months (UnitXP). So it's all about earning while developers do what ? waiting for their payments and/or dream of new ways to milk your players ? I'm playing for over 2years (every day , didn't miss a day) and i can 101% tell you that in this two years i felt ZERO development towards the good of a regular joe !

Should i even mention that there are sites where players started to sell their plarium accounts because they have lost any faith in plarium ? They got tired of being milked with marketing strategies involved (all the bs algorithms)

Unfortunately there is nothing else I can add on this topic. You have brought up these same concerns in the past and received answers, any further feedback should be directed to appropriate threads.

UTC +2:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

tsunwu85rsa said:


Yeah I agree.


I'm sorry Plarium, but you can't come on here and say you need to charge money to develop the game, etc, and then you don't develop anything of any kind of value for such a long period of time. You have to realise that is complete BS. This is a real issue for many of your players and you don't even communicate with them on the issue. Come on, straighten things out, we are complaining about this because we care about the game, and we want you to sort things out. Get on with it, please.

Tsunwu85rsa, you can read my response above. Please keep feedback about game features to appropriate forum threads.

UTC +2:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
21 September, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

What??!! Where is Alyona???????


Tonaya

Don't worry, Tonaya, she is working on other projects now and is doing well.

UTC +2:00
0
gtronnes
22 September, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

I think the level to which you've removed the ability for lower level COA members to see what's in the garrison is too much.  Here's my suggestion for a change.  


1.  You should let everyone know at least the number of points of defense in the garrison. Who's troops they are, and what they are would still be limited to standard bearers and above.

2. Gray out the buttons for "all" and "coalition members" on the garrison window so that everyone knows if they have the ability to see other peoples troops or not.

UTC +5:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
25 September, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC

gtronnes said:


I think the level to which you've removed the ability for lower level COA members to see what's in the garrison is too much.  Here's my suggestion for a change.  


1.  You should let everyone know at least the number of points of defense in the garrison. Who's troops they are, and what they are would still be limited to standard bearers and above.

2. Gray out the buttons for "all" and "coalition members" on the garrison window so that everyone knows if they have the ability to see other peoples troops or not.


We had a few cases of Coalitions sending "spies" to their rivals to find out their defense strength on certain Pantheons or Coalition capital. Rank priveleges work this way to avoid such issues while still letting the Coalition recruit new players. If you are a Hegemon, just provide people you trust with the appropriate rank, and if you are a member and want to do more in Coalition acitivities, just speak with your officers. 

UTC +2:00
0
PMC
26 September, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:


gtronnes said:


I think the level to which you've removed the ability for lower level COA members to see what's in the garrison is too much.  Here's my suggestion for a change.  


1.  You should let everyone know at least the number of points of defense in the garrison. Who's troops they are, and what they are would still be limited to standard bearers and above.

2. Gray out the buttons for "all" and "coalition members" on the garrison window so that everyone knows if they have the ability to see other peoples troops or not.


We had a few cases of Coalitions sending "spies" to their rivals to find out their defense strength on certain Pantheons or Coalition capital. Rank priveleges work this way to avoid such issues while still letting the Coalition recruit new players. If you are a Hegemon, just provide people you trust with the appropriate rank, and if you are a member and want to do more in Coalition acitivities, just speak with your officers. 



I have never noticed this feature, but yes that is great to know  that  the vast majority of peoples  spies  will no longer be allowed to view coa statistics,   there  are thousands  of alt accounts  and this is a big help to people that are not into cheating  by using spies.     plus  all you need  is 5k-20k in swords  and you can do the math to figure out what you are about to attack.    

PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
1
lhutchins1
26 September, 2017, 10:47 PM UTC

lhutchins1 said:


is it possible to develop a reward for sending resources to help fellow players?




Is there a reason that my post was not answered or was it just missed? TY.

UTC +4:00
0
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
27 September, 2017, 7:00 AM UTC
lhutchins1 said:

lhutchins1 said:


is it possible to develop a reward for sending resources to help fellow players?




Is there a reason that my post was not answered or was it just missed? TY.


Hey there, it was missed among other replies, sorry about that. What sort of reward did you have in mind?
UTC +2:00
0
lhutchins1
1 October, 2017, 12:20 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

lhutchins1 said:

lhutchins1 said:


is it possible to develop a reward for sending resources to help fellow players?




Is there a reason that my post was not answered or was it just missed? TY.


Hey there, it was missed among other replies, sorry about that. What sort of reward did you have in mind?

UTC +4:00
0
lhutchins1
1 October, 2017, 12:24 PM UTC
sorry, I hit reply too soon. I was thinking like weekly rewards for raiding or even in the coalition missions or individual missions. it would help lower level players to develop faster with more resources or stronger players to recover from battle faster.
UTC +4:00
0
1780373 users registered; 48364 topics; 287230 posts; our newest member:вг8еопмиб