Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 28, 2017, 12:0108/28/17
09/17/15
DrMare said:

You could also give an option where the player changes the artisans for drachmas, because when you upgrade all buildings you don't need anymore any artisans especially if you buy three additional therefore it would be useful if the player can change the artisans for drachmas not for full price, but at least half of the original price.
Hi! You buy Artisans not only for a period when you're upgrading stuff. You buy them permanently. And you can't convert them back to Drachmas, since you already used their advantage. Once we release more Buildings or levels, you will be able to use your Artisans again.
Aug 28, 2017, 12:1108/28/17
09/17/15

d3vnul said:

1) Add a new Walls/Towers(sentry) upgrade that will affect/detect Greek Assassins (lower their damage , alert about their arrival like at least 1 minute prior). Or add a counter unit for the Greek Assassins , "Political Defender ?" :)

2) Increase rewards for the events , or lower required points at all stages (no need to give details , just DO IT ! ) :)

3) Alert/Notification for incoming attacks on Capital ( Take even real life scenario in consideration , you don't really expect a capital to get instantly attacked by surprise ).

4) Cap maximum daily spending of real money (not something a mega super greedy company like plarium may consider but still have to say it)

5) Make the revival discount/event (75% reduction) like maximum 1 time per month ( I'm sure coiners and plarium will love me for this one ).

Tons of ideas left but pointless to spend more time for a s.. company

Hi!

1) We already have something in development :)

2) It's not in our current plans. Rewards from Tournaments shouldn't be the main reason to participate in them, it's just an additional bonus, and we need to make sure that it won't affect our game balance negatively.

3) How would it help you? :) Send instant Reinforcements, while keeping it unarmed most of the time? I don't think it's how the feature supposed to work. There's nothing to raid from your Capital, no Units to hide in Catacombs. If you need it of a high lvl with good bonuses - keep your walls high and be ready for an enemy strike any minute.

4) The number of Special Offers you can buy is limited :)

5) We can't influence discount schedule from community side.

Aug 28, 2017, 15:3208/28/17
02/27/17
Ike said:

Fix the 'besiege' and 'send reinforcement' buttons for cities you are besieging.

If you are besieging a city, and want to send additional units to add to the siege (eg, because another player is also attacking that city), you cannot use the 'besiege' button beside the city... that causes your new units to attack your units already besieging, as a warning notice tells you. That is utterly stupid. There's no reason to want to attack your own besieging troops.

The only way to reinforce your besieging troops is to use the 'send reinforcements' button. The problem with this is that if your troops besieging the city are defeated (eg, by a raid) before your reinforcements get there, then when they do get there, they don't besiege the city, they become reinforcements to the city.

I find this really frustrating, and the solution is so simple: just make the 'besiege' button always besiege, and if you already have besieging troops there, have it allow you to reinforce them.
Hi again. Did this suggestion get lost in the volume of posts?
Aug 28, 2017, 19:5808/28/17
09/18/15

Hi Alyona,

Is it possible to have a chat system between allies (sister coalitions...) and ennemyes similar to the coalition chat. I am not quite sure that the mondial chat is really useful in the game as we have the forum.

Most of people are talking about powerfull coalitions that destroy the little one's, in stormfall (another sparta game) there is a system to report the attack of players and ask for help of bigger players and attack them during 4 hours to 7 days.

We can also send gold, food or silver to players and help them to build moonuments or finish threaties. Do you think a similar system could be possible on Sparta ?

This should be a easier way to grow up for little coalition and a way to reaquilibrate the game (as golden players are too powerfull know for little one's starting the game). 

However, a player with high level (100 for example), will be interested to, as he will have war to do ^^ This method will allow us to become more strategic
Aug 29, 2017, 04:4308/29/17
09/13/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

DrMare said:

For example: Everything would be the same only that you would have an additional place at the market where is it saying ''make a favour'' and when you click on that tab there would be different options for buying drachmas and packages similarly like you get every day for your city.The only difference would be that those drachmas and packages offers for friends would be always the same they won't change like those which you get for your city and it doesn't matter if you already bought a few offers for your friends, because the offers would always stay the same.

It's an interesting idea, and I actually know some games, which allow buying in-game currency as a gift. However, we don't have this option in our games. And I'm not sure that we'll ever implement it, since it's a very complicated task.

I would like to hear more opinions from players before passing this one to our devs, since they will certainly ask me how many players request this :)

I would like to see that improvement and I can say that my whole coa would like that, but we are talking about buying drachmas and packages from 1$-10$ no more.

Aug 29, 2017, 09:2908/29/17
09/17/15

Ike said:

Ike said:

Fix the 'besiege' and 'send reinforcement' buttons for cities you are besieging.

If you are besieging a city, and want to send additional units to add to the siege (eg, because another player is also attacking that city), you cannot use the 'besiege' button beside the city... that causes your new units to attack your units already besieging, as a warning notice tells you. That is utterly stupid. There's no reason to want to attack your own besieging troops.

The only way to reinforce your besieging troops is to use the 'send reinforcements' button. The problem with this is that if your troops besieging the city are defeated (eg, by a raid) before your reinforcements get there, then when they do get there, they don't besiege the city, they become reinforcements to the city.

I find this really frustrating, and the solution is so simple: just make the 'besiege' button always besiege, and if you already have besieging troops there, have it allow you to reinforce them.

It did. 

Actually the Besiege button cannot be used for reinforcing your Units due to our game mechanics. You're absolutely right that your Units will reinforce the City in case if it was liberated before they got there, and it's also a part of our game mechanics. I don't think it will be changed somehow since it's a part of a basic game mechanics, and our devs have already declined any changes to Sieges.
Aug 29, 2017, 09:3008/29/17
09/17/15

Arabella said:

Hi Alyona,

Is it possible to have a chat system between allies (sister coalitions...) and ennemyes similar to the coalition chat. I am not quite sure that the mondial chat is really useful in the game as we have the forum.

Most of people are talking about powerfull coalitions that destroy the little one's, in stormfall (another sparta game) there is a system to report the attack of players and ask for help of bigger players and attack them during 4 hours to 7 days.

We can also send gold, food or silver to players and help them to build moonuments or finish threaties. Do you think a similar system could be possible on Sparta ?

This should be a easier way to grow up for little coalition and a way to reaquilibrate the game (as golden players are too powerfull know for little one's starting the game). 

However, a player with high level (100 for example), will be interested to, as he will have war to do ^^ This method will allow us to become more strategic

About the chat - we're working on a solution already.

As for the Coalition Help feature, it will be released on all servers, but a bit later. We will have to wait until our devs finish the server-side improvements first.
Aug 29, 2017, 09:3108/29/17
09/17/15
Zdravko2 said:
I would like to see that improvement and I can say that my whole coa would like that, but we are talking about buying drachmas and packages from 1$-10$ no more.

Thanks for your feedback.
Aug 29, 2017, 16:1708/29/17
02/27/17

Ike said:

Ike said:

It did. 

Actually the Besiege button cannot be used for reinforcing your Units due to our game mechanics. You're absolutely right that your Units will reinforce the City in case if it was liberated before they got there, and it's also a part of our game mechanics. I don't think it will be changed somehow since it's a part of a basic game mechanics, and our devs have already declined any changes to Sieges.
Thank you for the explanation. It's a pity though that the game mechanics are screwed up, and there is no intention to fix it.
Aug 30, 2017, 17:1508/30/17
Aug 30, 2017, 17:17(edited)
01/22/16

DrMare said:

For example: Everything would be the same only that you would have an additional place at the market where is it saying ''make a favour'' and when you click on that tab there would be different options for buying drachmas and packages similarly like you get every day for your city.The only difference would be that those drachmas and packages offers for friends would be always the same they won't change like those which you get for your city and it doesn't matter if you already bought a few offers for your friends, because the offers would always stay the same.

It's an interesting idea, and I actually know some games, which allow buying in-game currency as a gift. However, we don't have this option in our games. And I'm not sure that we'll ever implement it, since it's a very complicated task.

I would like to hear more opinions from players before passing this one to our devs, since they will certainly ask me how many players request this :)

Can you put my improvement in some discussion so players can give their opinions about it or they can simply vote with 'Yes or No' and we will see how many players would like to have that improvement in their game.Thanks

Aug 31, 2017, 07:4408/31/17
09/17/15
DrMare said:

Can you put my improvement in some discussion so players can give their opinions about it or they can simply vote with 'Yes or No' and we will see how many players would like to have that improvement in their game.Thanks

I guess you could create a topic in Game Discussion. That way we'll get more opinions from players.
Sep 1, 2017, 02:0309/01/17
08/22/15

I noticed that for VIP players , you are sometimes asked to vote in-game for how you rate the support from your VIP agent.

How about you make a similar option for various changes of the game , directly in the game , don't expect much players to come in the forums to shout their votes/opinions, make it easier.
Sep 1, 2017, 08:1909/01/17
07/12/15
d3vnul said:

I noticed that for VIP players , you are sometimes asked to vote in-game for how you rate the support from your VIP agent.

How about you make a similar option for various changes of the game , directly in the game , don't expect much players to come in the forums to shout their votes/opinions, make it easier.
That is a great idea!! 
Sep 1, 2017, 09:1709/01/17
09/17/15
d3vnul said:

Hi! It's interesting, but I don't think players will be happy with a pop-up window popping up each time they want to interact with a new feature. We have a forum for sharing your feedback, and I think this channel works perfectly.
Sep 1, 2017, 10:0409/01/17
Sep 1, 2017, 10:04(edited)
06/12/16
hi alyona can we have pantheon massacre atleast once in a month? 
Sep 1, 2017, 14:3509/01/17
Sep 1, 2017, 14:36(edited)
11/24/15
Add a filter in the 'port' to show offers which only 'I'(Means the player) can accept.
Sep 4, 2017, 09:3609/04/17
09/17/15
tygareon said:

hi alyona can we have pantheon massacre atleast once in a month? 
Hi! Unfortunately, we can't influence the Tournament Schedule from our end :)
Sep 4, 2017, 09:3809/04/17
09/17/15
Ashu said:

Add a filter in the 'port' to show offers which only 'I'(Means the player) can accept.
I'm not sure I understand your suggestion. Do you mean a filter to show the offers that you can accept, or that are created for you? We don't have a possibility to create an offer for a certain player, that's why I'm asking.
Sep 4, 2017, 17:1509/04/17
11/24/15

Ashu said:

I'm not sure I understand your suggestion. Do you mean a filter to show the offers that you can accept, or that are created for you? We don't have a possibility to create an offer for a certain player, that's why I'm asking.

A filter to show the offers that I can accept.

For example, the size of my galleys is 31k. Then when I turn on the filter, all those trade offers that demand more than my galleys capacity would not be shown.
Sep 5, 2017, 00:1609/05/17
01/27/15

-Bring back the Pumpkin city this October

-Introduce Holloween decor for a limited time

- Create a couple new cities
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.