Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 5, 2017, 10:1108/05/17
11/03/15
Hey Guys, i would like to have a  fourth position in the cache of Sanctum of Asclepius. Thanks
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 7, 2017, 09:5608/07/17
09/17/15
DrMare said:

Why don't you give an option for speeding up the coalition attacks just like the normal attacks, because sometimes those boosts are very useful especially if you want to take a pantheon?

Passed to devs
Aug 7, 2017, 09:5808/07/17
09/17/15
thefoxx said:

someone should deal with the ''last login'' irregularity :)

its time  to stop seeing members with 3 different last-logins at the same time (when scrolling back and forth the pages of coalition members...)

yours trully

That's probably a cache issue :(
Aug 7, 2017, 09:5908/07/17
09/17/15
Hamilka said:

Hey Guys, i would like to have a  fourth position in the cache of Sanctum of Asclepius. Thanks
Declined. You need to balance between the existing bonuses. So 3 is a cap.
Aug 7, 2017, 13:0108/07/17
10/15/15

Buenas tardes.

Creo seria buena idea quitar el limite de 10 clik por jugador para mejorar panteon, o en su defecto que se pudieran utilizar 10 clik por cada panteon capturado.

Con el sistema actual las coaliciones con pocos jugadores nunca podran mejorar un panteon para poder conseguir logros de coalicion.

Que cualquier coalicion sin tener en cuenta el numero de jugadores que tenga pueda conseguir los logros asociados a mejorar panteones, el sistema actual premia a las coaliciones grandes en perjuicio de las pequeñas.

Elias

Good afternoon.

I think it would be a good idea to remove the limit of 10 clik per player to improve pantheon, or failing that they could use 10 clik per pantheon captured.

With the current system coalitions with few players can never improve a pantheon to achieve coalition achievements.

That any coalition, regardless of the number of players it has, can achieve the achievements associated with improving pantheons, the current system rewards large coalitions to the detriment of small ones.

Elias

Aug 8, 2017, 07:4808/08/17
09/17/15
elias said:

Buenas tardes.

Creo seria buena idea quitar el limite de 10 clik por jugador para mejorar panteon, o en su defecto que se pudieran utilizar 10 clik por cada panteon capturado.

Con el sistema actual las coaliciones con pocos jugadores nunca podran mejorar un panteon para poder conseguir logros de coalicion.

Que cualquier coalicion sin tener en cuenta el numero de jugadores que tenga pueda conseguir los logros asociados a mejorar panteones, el sistema actual premia a las coaliciones grandes en perjuicio de las pequeñas.

Elias

Good afternoon.

I think it would be a good idea to remove the limit of 10 clik per player to improve pantheon, or failing that they could use 10 clik per pantheon captured.

With the current system coalitions with few players can never improve a pantheon to achieve coalition achievements.

That any coalition, regardless of the number of players it has, can achieve the achievements associated with improving pantheons, the current system rewards large coalitions to the detriment of small ones.

Elias

Hi, Elias! All limits were set for a reason. If your team works together, you will manage to upgrade your Pantheons fast enough. However, an immediate upgrade of multiple Pantheons would seem a bit unbalanced, don't you think?
Aug 8, 2017, 08:0208/08/17
10/15/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

elias said:

Buenas tardes.

Elias

Good afternoon.

Elias

Hi, Elias! All limits were set for a reason. If your team works together, you will manage to upgrade your Pantheons fast enough. However, an immediate upgrade of multiple Pantheons would seem a bit unbalanced, don't you think?

en un principio si. Pero ......

actualmente existen innumerables coaliciones pequeñas, incluso con menos de 10 jugadores, que con el sistema actual nunca podran conseguir ninguno de esos logros.

las grandes coaliciones no tienen ningun problema para mejorar 10 panteones de nivel 1 a nivel 5 nada mas salir ( ejemplo union hispartana ) con los ultimos que salieron.

http://prntscr.com/g5rgat

At first yes But.....

There are currently countless small coalitions, even with less than 10 players, that with the current system can never achieve any of these achievements.

The big coalitions do not have any problem to improve 10 pantheons of level 1 to level 5 nothing more to leave (example union hispartana) with the last ones that left

Aug 8, 2017, 20:1108/08/17
11/20/15
All battle reports should have some summary or total of the offensive and defensive forces.  Right now, a battle result is rather a guessing game - you have no idea how strong the attacking or defending troops really are.
Aug 9, 2017, 08:0708/09/17
09/17/15
elias said:

en un principio si. Pero ......

actualmente existen innumerables coaliciones pequeñas, incluso con menos de 10 jugadores, que con el sistema actual nunca podran conseguir ninguno de esos logros.

las grandes coaliciones no tienen ningun problema para mejorar 10 panteones de nivel 1 a nivel 5 nada mas salir ( ejemplo union hispartana ) con los ultimos que salieron.

http://prntscr.com/g5rgat

At first yes But.....

There are currently countless small coalitions, even with less than 10 players, that with the current system can never achieve any of these achievements.

The big coalitions do not have any problem to improve 10 pantheons of level 1 to level 5 nothing more to leave (example union hispartana) with the last ones that left

Yes, I agree that bigger Coalitions have more resources, and it's easier for them to Achieve certain milestones. However, if we give small Coalitions the same opportunities, then what will be the incentive to grow for them? :) Certain things should be achievable only with huge efforts of more than 100 people :)
Aug 9, 2017, 08:1008/09/17
09/17/15
tapper53 said:

All battle reports should have some summary or total of the offensive and defensive forces.  Right now, a battle result is rather a guessing game - you have no idea how strong the attacking or defending troops really are.
As we can't show you the bonuses of other players, and we can't show you the total power of their Units. As you said, it's always a guessing game, and unfortunately, our devs won't consider any changes here anytime soon.
Aug 12, 2017, 18:2008/12/17
02/11/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

thefoxx said:

someone should deal with the ''last login'' irregularity :)

its time  to stop seeing members with 3 different last-logins at the same time (when scrolling back and forth the pages of coalition members...)

yours trully

That's probably a cache issue :(

unfortunately its not such a problem, it keeps annoying everyday of mine (i keep coalition presence since last christmas-the problem has appeared not more than a month).... Anyway cache is cleared very often as well as the history.

Aug 12, 2017, 21:3908/12/17
12/14/14

hola, preguntas muy importantes

1. que hacemos con los caduceos que nos sobran?

2. que hacemos con los puntos de dominio que ganamos una vez llegado al nivel 10 de dominio?

3. que hago con los asesinos que compre ahora que les bajaron tal notablemente su poder de ataque?

gracias

1. What do we do with the caduceus that we have left?

2. What do we do with the domain points we earn once we get to level 10 domain?

3. What do I do with the killers I buy now that their attack power has dropped so remarkably?

Thank you

Aug 13, 2017, 22:5108/13/17
10/21/15

Hey guys, i have the same question like PONCHO above.

I mean Nr. 2. What do we do with the domain points we earn once we get to level 10 domain?

What do you thinking about dominion status level 11 or 12? Maybe with 15.000 points and 20.000 points?

Thanks

Aug 14, 2017, 09:4208/14/17
09/17/15

thefoxx said:

unfortunately its not such a problem, it keeps annoying everyday of mine (i keep coalition presence since last christmas-the problem has appeared not more than a month).... Anyway cache is cleared very often as well as the history.

And when you switch back between the tabs, it doesn't fix itself? If so, please inform our Support Team:  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Aug 14, 2017, 09:4308/14/17
09/17/15

Poncho said:

hola, preguntas muy importantes

1. que hacemos con los caduceos que nos sobran?

2. que hacemos con los puntos de dominio que ganamos una vez llegado al nivel 10 de dominio?

3. que hago con los asesinos que compre ahora que les bajaron tal notablemente su poder de ataque?

gracias

1. What do we do with the caduceus that we have left?

2. What do we do with the domain points we earn once we get to level 10 domain?

3. What do I do with the killers I buy now that their attack power has dropped so remarkably?

Thank you

Hi!

1) Devs are looking for a solution.

2) We're planning to introduce new Dominion levels.

3) PAs were not changed, and their Attack force also never changed.

Aug 14, 2017, 09:4508/14/17
09/17/15
Jonny said:

Hey guys, i have the same question like PONCHO above.

I mean Nr. 2. What do we do with the domain points we earn once we get to level 10 domain?

What do you thinking about dominion status level 11 or 12? Maybe with 15.000 points and 20.000 points?

Thanks

New levels will be introduced in the future, so you will be able to use your accumulated points to get even more bonuses :)
Aug 14, 2017, 14:4508/14/17
10/02/15
I got tons of useless keys level 1-2 for my generals equipment. Why not make it possible to change them to higher levels? Like 20 keys give 1 key at a higher level?
Aug 14, 2017, 19:1008/14/17
05/17/15

Hi everybody, i ve a player who s asking this:

I m upgrading my city and i follow missions : update acropolis to lvl 14, update harbour to lvl 14, etc.

But i ve the mission : update infirmary to lvl 14 and i don t want to pay skectches for this so i m blocked in my missions

can we have sketched missions only when all our buildings are updated to lvl 20 ? same thing for treaty ?
Aug 15, 2017, 09:2708/15/17
09/17/15
Niels said:

I got tons of useless keys level 1-2 for my generals equipment. Why not make it possible to change them to higher levels? Like 20 keys give 1 key at a higher level?
Devs are considering it.
Aug 15, 2017, 09:3308/15/17
09/17/15
petitjoueur3 said:

Hi everybody, i ve a player who s asking this:

I m upgrading my city and i follow missions : update acropolis to lvl 14, update harbour to lvl 14, etc.

But i ve the mission : update infirmary to lvl 14 and i don t want to pay skectches for this so i m blocked in my missions

can we have sketched missions only when all our buildings are updated to lvl 20 ? same thing for treaty ?
Unfortunately, Quests order won't change. If a player doesn't want to spend Sketches on Infirmary upgrades, they may upgrade other buildings, but beware that Quests won't be finished in that case. Quests introduce you the new levels, and the new opportunities they give. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.