Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 22, 2017, 20:2505/22/17
01/14/16
I play the Persian positions.  I have been collecting and discarding the coffers because the PP's RARELY give out keys especially for the class III and IV coffers.  Also, I have a bunch of keys from the tourneys but they only open coffers in class I and II.  Can the tourneys also give out the class III and IV keys for the corresponding coffers or allow you to trade up the keys for the lower ones at a 3-1, 4-1 or 5-1 rate for the next highest keys?  If nothing else, sell the III and IV keys for less drachmas.  With all due respect, it's really a simple thing I call customer service. :)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2017, 07:4505/23/17
09/17/15
kjm said:

Hello.  I have a suggestion for the study academy and scroll cypher.

Situation - If we want to reset skills, we must use a scroll cypher.  But if we use a scroll cypher, we can only reset ALL skills. 

Solution - Please add a scroll cypher   option button.  We click 'use scroll cypher'.  Next we see an option button.  First option is 'reset all skills'.  Next option is 'select skill to reset'. If we click the first option, all skills reset.  If we click the second option, we then move arrow to the skill we want to reset. Click the skill.  Reset complete. Easy.

For players with many skills, 'all reset' is not convenient. But if we can reset 1 skill at 1 time, that could be much better.

Thank you.
Passed to devs
May 23, 2017, 07:4605/23/17
09/17/15
theburt said:

I play the Persian positions.  I have been collecting and discarding the coffers because the PP's RARELY give out keys especially for the class III and IV coffers.  Also, I have a bunch of keys from the tourneys but they only open coffers in class I and II.  Can the tourneys also give out the class III and IV keys for the corresponding coffers or allow you to trade up the keys for the lower ones at a 3-1, 4-1 or 5-1 rate for the next highest keys?  If nothing else, sell the III and IV keys for less drachmas.  With all due respect, it's really a simple thing I call customer service. :)
Hi! Unfortunately, we are not planning to change the price, as you have many ways to earn Drachmas in the game.
May 23, 2017, 13:5605/23/17
01/14/16
Thanks for the response, but it didn't address all of the suggestions. Can I get a complete answer to my missive?
May 23, 2017, 15:3805/23/17
May 23, 2017, 15:42(edited)
04/13/16
Hire more guys for the support team ....  when u sent an message that you   will answer in 24 hours ..u should do that ..passed a lot of time after 24 hours and not an answer  :( ..and it's not even holidays or week-ends :( 
May 24, 2017, 01:4405/24/17
02/27/17

Ike said:

Now that there are Chronos monthly quests to place in the top 50 in a weekly quest, make it possible to track one's progress and rank in weekly Chronos quests.

The first set of monthly Chronos quests includes a quest to place in the top 50 in any weekly Chronos quest. However, as far as I can tell, there is no way to see your numbers in a weekly or any Chronos quest after you have fulfilled the quest and it 'greys out'. In addition, I can find no listing of the rankings for weekly quests, which should show the top 50 plus your own. If these are already visible somewhere, please let me know; otherwise, they really should be added to the game. No fun being in a competition where you have to play blind.

I guess this suggestion/question got lost in the cracks? At least I hope there is some feedback for it.

In addition, I have an additional, related question: Today is the last day of the monthly Chronos quests. The weekly quests also end the same day. So how can you know if you won the 'place in the top 50 in a weekly quest' since, the weekly results won't be known until the monthly quests have been reset?
May 24, 2017, 08:2605/24/17
09/17/15
theburt said:

Thanks for the response, but it didn't address all of the suggestions. Can I get a complete answer to my missive?
Tournament rewards are not something we can influence from community side.
May 24, 2017, 08:2605/24/17
09/17/15
Zsolt Antal said:

Hire more guys for the support team ....  when u sent an message that you   will answer in 24 hours ..u should do that ..passed a lot of time after 24 hours and not an answer  :( ..and it's not even holidays or week-ends :( 
24 hours is just an estimation :) Please be patient. Usualluy our players receive a reply within 60 hours.
May 24, 2017, 08:3605/24/17
09/17/15
Ike said:

Ike said:

Now that there are Chronos monthly quests to place in the top 50 in a weekly quest, make it possible to track one's progress and rank in weekly Chronos quests.

The first set of monthly Chronos quests includes a quest to place in the top 50 in any weekly Chronos quest. However, as far as I can tell, there is no way to see your numbers in a weekly or any Chronos quest after you have fulfilled the quest and it 'greys out'. In addition, I can find no listing of the rankings for weekly quests, which should show the top 50 plus your own. If these are already visible somewhere, please let me know; otherwise, they really should be added to the game. No fun being in a competition where you have to play blind.

I guess this suggestion/question got lost in the cracks? At least I hope there is some feedback for it.

In addition, I have an additional, related question: Today is the last day of the monthly Chronos quests. The weekly quests also end the same day. So how can you know if you won the 'place in the top 50 in a weekly quest' since, the weekly results won't be known until the monthly quests have been reset?
Indeed, that's an interesting question :) Let us know once the quest resets. I haven't tested such cases so can't tell you what will be the result. As for the Rankings, they are formed when the Quest ends, so you can't check them in real time.
May 24, 2017, 09:2805/24/17
02/27/17

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Ike said:

Ike said:

Indeed, that's an interesting question :) Let us know once the quest resets. I haven't tested such cases so can't tell you what will be the result. As for the Rankings, they are formed when the Quest ends, so you can't check them in real time.

I don't think I can check them when the quest ends either... for example, the weekly quest of upgrading equipment of class II to level 3 or higher... there is no listing I know of of the top 50 for this. Thus, you ask me to let you know when the quest resets--but I can't: I'll have no way of knowing if I finished in the top 50 or not, so I won't know if I should get credit for that quest. Indeed, that was the whole point of my original suggestion, quoted above, to have a listing of rankings for the weekly Chronos quests, so we could know how we're doing vs everyone else, and so we could know at the end of each week whether we qualify for the monthly quest to finish in the top 50 in a weekly quest. I do hope you will point this out to the developers.

Note: some weekly Chronos quests (like defeating Persian units) are tracked in the regular rankings--however, they are not tracked for the same time period as the weekly Chronos quests. Other weekly Chronos quests, like the equipment upgrading, are not tracked anywhere at all (that the players can see, at least). So, as far as I can tell, the devs need to create a ranking list specifically for each weekly Chronos quest, each week.

May 25, 2017, 00:5205/25/17
02/27/17
Ike said:

Ike said:

Ike said:

I don't think I can check them when the quest ends either... for example, the weekly quest of upgrading equipment of class II to level 3 or higher... there is no listing I know of of the top 50 for this. Thus, you ask me to let you know when the quest resets--but I can't: I'll have no way of knowing if I finished in the top 50 or not, so I won't know if I should get credit for that quest. Indeed, that was the whole point of my original suggestion, quoted above, to have a listing of rankings for the weekly Chronos quests, so we could know how we're doing vs everyone else, and so we could know at the end of each week whether we qualify for the monthly quest to finish in the top 50 in a weekly quest. I do hope you will point this out to the developers.

Note: some weekly Chronos quests (like defeating Persian units) are tracked in the regular rankings--however, they are not tracked for the same time period as the weekly Chronos quests. Other weekly Chronos quests, like the equipment upgrading, are not tracked anywhere at all (that the players can see, at least). So, as far as I can tell, the devs need to create a ranking list specifically for each weekly Chronos quest, each week.

The monthly quests are completed, and as I expected, I have no way to tell whether I placed in the top 50 of any of the weekly Chronos quests for the last week. Please point out to the devs that this information is lacking for players. Thank you, as always.

May 25, 2017, 07:5905/25/17
09/17/15
Can you attach some screenshots so I could illustrate it?
May 25, 2017, 09:2205/25/17
02/27/17
I seem to remember a link having been given, on how to take and send screen shots, but I can't find it. If you know it, would you be so kind as to give it? Thanks!
May 25, 2017, 21:5005/25/17
03/30/15

24 hours is just an estimation :) Please be patient. Usualluy our players receive a reply within 60 hours.

and that is precisely what irritates players who are used to modern level of support. 

If I am told "24 hours"  - that means most likely within 2 hours, and probably 99% within 10 hours. 

But for the soviet style mindset, it means "not before 24 we even start moving if at all" :)
May 26, 2017, 08:0505/26/17
09/17/15

Ike said:

I seem to remember a link having been given, on how to take and send screen shots, but I can't find it. If you know it, would you be so kind as to give it? Thanks!

To insert an image into your message, simply click the corresponding button in the message window and paste the direct link to the image.

The image must be stored on a website that is universally accessible, for example http://imgur.com/ - or another universally accessible image hosting service of your choice. (For example, here http://ssmaker.ru/Download, http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html, or http://imgur.com/).

You cannot link to an image that is saved on a local host (such as your own PC), unless that PC is a universally accessible server, nor can you link to images that demand authentication - such as Hotmail or Yahoo emails, or any sites that require passwords.

You can also add a description of the image and indicate its size.

May 26, 2017, 08:0605/26/17
09/17/15
Mullenz said:

and that is precisely what irritates players who are used to modern level of support. 

If I am told "24 hours"  - that means most likely within 2 hours, and probably 99% within 10 hours. 

But for the soviet style mindset, it means "not before 24 we even start moving if at all" :)
Please stop offtopic comments in this thread.
May 28, 2017, 07:5505/28/17
May 29, 2017, 00:31(edited)
07/08/16

When all the divisions under one discipline, have reached their lvl 30-32, could their barracks be given a green roof?

This would be similar in value as is a roof on the Acropolis - when green. Adding a green roof might also provide say, a percent increase of the cities def. bonus or exp. points or both and some... 

A simple idea so, maybe there already is something. So, kind a question too \o/

May 29, 2017, 09:4805/29/17
09/17/15
mike.islanddc said:

When all the divisions under one discipline, have reached their lvl 30-32, could their barracks be given a green roof?

This would be similar in value as is a roof on the Acropolis - when green. Adding a green roof might also provide say, a percent increase of the cities def. bonus or exp. points or both and some... 

A simple idea so, maybe there already is something. So, kind a question too \o/

We have added a green roof only for some new lvl Buildings. Unfortunately, we didn't receive a lot of positive feedback, and even received some negative feedback, so we have decided to keep the colors as they are :)
May 31, 2017, 15:4705/31/17
08/08/15

scythian marauders used to be  a great troop. but recent changes in unit+city defense , plus the rise in strength of def troops has left them behind. they now suffer huge losses /

i see no reason why u could not introduce an agreement for this  troop . in order to restore its foemer value
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.