Your suggestions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 23, 2016, 15:1808/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:17(edited)
05/07/16

It would be really useful if we were able to "sticky" some of our messages - maybe a maximum of five or so at a time - as information is often exchanged that needs to be looked back upon, beyond the one or two days messages usually stay before they are deleted.

What messages do you mean? Regular mail?
Aug 23, 2016, 18:3808/23/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:18(edited)

Its nice that we can sent general equipment itens to other coa members. At the begining of the game we have articles to share and when you sign all basic aggremenst you loose that capability. So if you share genereal equipment itens we can get this funcionalty back to game... share something with others.

Second sharing may only be possible intra COA. Tranactions to non COA registered friends or inter COA must not be possible, inclusive to other items because promotes double account.

Declined. Equipment is much harder to get than Articles. They are your personal gain, and if other players want to have the same equipment, they will need to raid Persian Positions to get it.
Aug 24, 2016, 02:0708/24/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:20(edited)
07/04/16

landmark28213 said:

allow for more  chances to rotate buildings  in the editing tab for décor , has of now only a small amount of the buildings can be rotated please increase the ability  rotate more of the building. This would allow for more creativity  in our city's instead of having them all look mostly the same overall . give us the chance to be more creative  and a bit more unique with how we each design our city

Please make a list of the buildings you would like to rotate so I could pass it to our developers.

1st infirmary

2nd argentarium

3rd embassy

4th sanctum of Asclepius

5thbarracks

6th armory

7th stables

8th infantry camp (cant be moved at all I guess)

9th agora

10 ephorate

11th temple of hermes

12th hall of xenia

13th none of the resource buildings rotate either

I know you probably cant make all these rotate but id like to suggest that unlocking all city space become a achievement .it  is a big investment, might be deserved for a new player so consider it!!

I will ask if it's possible, but as it would require too much work of artists to draw other sides of that buildings, I can't guarantee anything.

Aug 24, 2016, 08:3908/24/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:21(edited)
05/07/16

In the Academy: increase all troop types maximum training speed level to:

-  level 80 (currently level 40).

or

- level 50, with a 5-10% extra bonus at 50.

or

- Add a 10% bonus to level 40.

...something like that.

We are planning to add some other features which will reduce training speed.

Aug 24, 2016, 15:3208/24/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:23(edited)

Good evening,

this is my first time in the forum, and I do not know if I'm doing in the right way.

My proposal is for the number of alliances, available to players.

I find that 6 alliances is little (and sometimes leads to sad choices).

it would be helpful if they increased, adding new step.

Maybe the achievement of new levels (as a reward)

type: 10 levels each, giving a better chance of alliance.

at level 40 or 50 up.

I think this will be useful to all players.

(I hope you understand what I mean. I have to use the translator to write. I speak Italian)

The idea to give more slots for Allies was accepted.

Aug 24, 2016, 23:3808/24/16
Aug 25, 2016, 09:25(edited)
08/03/15

Hello all!. In my opinion, the game must become a lil bit faster, it's going to slow. Raids,building everything.  I am not saying re-making the game, just for example make the units to build faster, but cost more. Implement another que similar to the blacksmith or the emissary (but for troops).

We will add some game features that will reduce training time.

-I would really like to see an increase on dominion levels.

Will appear in the future.

-Be able to use boosts on trade ships.

Passed to devs.

- Update the game in a way that things are at least 0.5% faster. It's extremely slow.Besides the more enjoyful the game is, the more we spent to something that will matter. 

You won't notice the 0.5%. In fact, we add many features that allow you to do things faster.

The latest update that I really enjoyed was the one of the quests that you added 25% all boosts for 1day and 10%def bonus. That was a great bonus.

p.s When we will be able to see the coalition capitals unit statistics? :D

I wish I knew :)

Aug 25, 2016, 11:5308/25/16
05/07/16
GLP said:

It would be really useful if we were able to "sticky" some of our messages - maybe a maximum of five or so at a time - as information is often exchanged that needs to be looked back upon, beyond the one or two days messages usually stay before they are deleted.

What messages do you mean? Regular mail?
Yes, regular mail.
Aug 26, 2016, 09:3908/26/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:14(edited)
11/25/15

i would like to suggest the ability to buy and trade agreements for resources on the market along side the ability already in place to trade article for article thanks.

Could be interesting. I will pass this one.
Aug 27, 2016, 01:2508/27/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:18(edited)
08/03/15

I would like to suggest on General items tab, to put an option of 'order by time to destroy' :) It takes me a lot of time to find which item has the smallest/longest time to be destroyed...

E.g When I am online I like to destroy smaller items which are 15m-30m-1hrs. When I wanna go to sleep or just be afk I usually tend to put the way longer hour ones! But it takes so much time to find which needs how much time!

That's not an important one, but just an ''easy life ''one :)

It has been suggested before, our developers have accepted this idea.
Aug 27, 2016, 08:5308/27/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:20(edited)
07/04/16

I would like to make a suggestion , its very painful counting troops or using the box near the slide bar sometimes when you are trying to choose a certain amount of troops for sieging or raiding,  my suggestion is to add a way to use a quarter , a half . three quarters  , and of course (all) which is already there of the  offense or defensive troops.

the slider can be a challenge when you are trying to be precise and quick with a certain number of troops. if possible letting the user preset what he plans to use for the actions would make things a lot smoother .

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Aug 27, 2016, 13:2008/27/16
02/05/16
why can't newer players get some of the monster units some older players have
Aug 27, 2016, 13:5508/27/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:23(edited)
04/06/15

Suggested Hispanic player..

1. I think it should have a higher level of Hito, in the capital, at least one level 9 I think that's reasonable, not to interfere with coalition's achievements, to lower capital level 10. 

-

If you mean an additional milestone level, it won't be added. Our developers have decided to add only one Milestone - level 5. 

1. schemes that can be achieved with goals (tournaments etc) not only but drachmas, and troops in the capital, which can be viewed from the statistics as the pantheons

-

Right now we are not planning to add Schemes to any rewards. However, our developers may reconsider this idea in the future.
Aug 27, 2016, 20:5608/27/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:24(edited)
01/10/16

find appropreate use for dominion points after lvl 10!

People reached lvl 10 dominion are really devoted  to the game. Their time, and resourses ( and money :) spent in gaming.  should be rewarded somehow.  Gaining dominion points at the moment is nonsense as they are usles after max level. 

So my proposal is that people should be able to buy stuff from market ( for example champions, army )  similar to GP's market section. 

This option shoul be unlocked  only to players after reaching lvl 10. Also should be attractive,  so all low levels will strive to earn dominon points and upgrade to max.

PS: this way plarium will say THANKS to all dedicated players  :)

PS: other use of dominion points can also be discussed but the goal should be attractive rewarding for veterans!

Regards : Mitko from Southern Tribesmen coalition

We will add more Dominion levels in the future.
Aug 27, 2016, 23:2108/27/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:28(edited)
09/19/14

where is Bloody capital defence statistics ? we asked for that same day that capitals appeared and still nothing ? do we have to wait for 5 months like we did with Pan filter ??? Didnt developers think...we have statistic for pan def...shouldnt we have also for capital ?...what genious said its not needed ?...and if they think it was needed...why the hell wasnt developed when you MADE capitals ?

Mind your language! Even if the idea is accepted, it doesn't mean that it will appear in next update. It's added to the work plans, and as soon as our developers have enough time and resources for it, they will start working on this idea.

Besides your suggestions they have long-term plans for game development, and there are some features which must be done according to their plan. That's why our players' suggestions may be postponed for some period of time.

In some cases it seems that the task is very simple and it can be done till the next update, but when they start working on it, they find out that it's not that easy and they need more time to put in it. Or there can be some technical complications. 

Aug 28, 2016, 15:0708/28/16
Aug 28, 2016, 17:15(edited)

bass reves says

why can't newer players get some of the monster units some older players have

why cant they be an achievement for example hitting lvl 80 or 1 year in game.  just as examples.

just to make playing field to be more balanced. or is this already done and im just confused.

Aug 28, 2016, 18:3508/28/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:29(edited)
03/28/16

that we be able to use denarii to buy drachma. this will benefit players that have limited finances opening the game up to potentially more players and increasing game interest

Declined. There are many ways to earn Drachmas in the game. 
Aug 29, 2016, 07:4208/29/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:30(edited)
08/09/15

More mythical beasts/special units. Certain status allows you to see who is currently online in your coalition.

1) Possible.

2) Will be added in the future.
Aug 29, 2016, 07:5708/29/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:31(edited)
08/09/15

If you hold a certain status you should be notified if someone of a lower status in your coalition has attacked a member of an allied coalition.

Declined. You cannot receive someone else's reports, unless you are allies.
Aug 29, 2016, 08:0308/29/16
Aug 29, 2016, 09:31(edited)
08/09/15

One last idea... Some sort of coalition internal tournament. Face off against fellow coalition members to show prowess. I know that you can usually do by getting high scores against others in coalitions. I think it would be fun to face off against some of my friends though, friendly sparring.

What could it be? Do you have any ideas?
Aug 29, 2016, 12:4408/29/16
Aug 31, 2016, 05:54(edited)
08/09/15

A tournament where you don't gain any points unless you are fighting your own people.  liberating their sieges, taking their emporiums, killing their troops. Sometimes you just want to fight your friends. not a usual event, more of a once a year sort of thing.

I've recently passed a suggestion to make some Coalition fights (for training or challenging purposes, without real losses). How do you think, would it serve the purpose you've mentioned?

The no losses brings a whole other element to it, especially for lack of a better term "showing the ropes" to some of the newer less experienced players. I'm a Polemarch in my coalition so I can get a fairly good idea of what others in my coalition are capable of and I've been around the block and seen some very powerful armies. Sometimes I worry for some of our players though, because they really don't understand how strong players can be. Secondly, I've been with my coalition for a year or more now, and I've developed some really good relationships and made great friends with some of my fellow players. It's one thing to try and beat them in the PvP by getting more points and stuff like that, but actually going against one of your fellow coalition members has its own draw. Like when you want to have a boxing match with your best friend just for fun.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.