Your suggestions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jul 23, 2016, 23:2307/23/16
07/04/16
JOLILA said:

if there is this thing you use to double the number of troops when being spied upon then there should also be a thing that will lessen the number of troops deployed when being spied upon. 

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

excellent idea ^^^ should be up-voted
Jul 24, 2016, 07:4807/24/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

Allow us to upgrade Temple of Pan past level 5.  Temple of Hephaestus can be upgraded to level 7.

Thanks
Jul 24, 2016, 16:4107/24/16
06/06/15
Something should be done to allow new coalitions to grow. There are tons of new coalitions but most all of them are either under siege or the they just quit. I think new coalitions that are started by certain level hegemons should be given a way to help encourage others to join. The playing field as it stand right now is just horrible for anyone trying to start their own coalition. I don't know how to fix this but obviously everyone only wants to join the coalitions that have a successful capital, a large number of members and a pantheon due to all the bonuses they get. How can new coalitions ever compete?
Jul 24, 2016, 17:4207/24/16
Jul 25, 2016, 09:55(edited)

landmark28213 said:

hello I would like to make the suggestion to add more plateaus  to coalitions events

jumping from 75k all the way to 500k  makes  it all but impossible for smaller coalitions  to gain second tier rewards 

But by adding multiples of 75k (75,,,150,,,300....450 600, will allow smaller coalition to complete  events and feel more positive about attempting to gain more than just  the first tier and stopping, thus allowing for the opportunity to use more drachmas  which might make more cash flow for plarium

I guess I'm simply asking to not be forced out of events because we haven't grown has large has older coalition by  being given smaller thresholds to meet 

this is something that needs to be addressed my group has never reach the second teir yet recruiting is to slow  to allow  a chance to reach some of these thresholds.

a  way to adjust the  event  per size of coalition would be fair.i think that's what your saying?

Multiplier level depends on the amount of players in your Coalition and their activity.

Jul 28, 2016, 03:4107/28/16
Jul 28, 2016, 08:33(edited)
06/06/15

Talk about slow after a month or so I have but 1 member lol And no matter how many events, raids and positions I do my coal never seems to advance up. There are so many great coalitions with really good names and logos but they all end up quitting because they can't get any members or move up the levels. How about "robo members" just to help these coalitions grow? Say like if your coalition is under a certain level they would be allowed so many "robo members" just to help them advance to where they could actually start competing. I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty tired of seeing the same coalitions always near the top. Sure they worked hard for their position but if small coalitions had a way to gain members and advance levels easier it might give some of these higher coalitions a challenge.

Declined. We don't support Bots of any kind.
Jul 29, 2016, 07:4807/29/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

give 1 'se per 20 lv 1free rivive of all units lost there is many as  my that dont have the real money to spend

Declined. you can earn free Drachmas to revive your Units.
Jul 29, 2016, 23:1507/29/16
Aug 1, 2016, 11:42(edited)

Hola, mi sugerencia es que los objetos que se mejoran para que los utilice el general y que ya no utilizamos por haber conseguido unos mejores, se pudieran intercambiar, o al menos poderlos regalar a un amigo. Si se invirtio tiempo en mejorarlos, a otra persona le pueden ser de mucha ayuda y no seria un desperdicio tenerlos que romper. Gracias!

Declined. Those Items are your personal achievement. They cannot be traded. See the "Declined suggestions" thread.
Jul 30, 2016, 13:3007/30/16
Aug 1, 2016, 11:46(edited)
09/08/15

Now that the circle is complete (even though it's not a circle..) stop spawning Pantheons around the map.

There are enough of them and people should have to fight for them instead of waiting for the next spawning.

Pantheons are an end game feature and should not be acquired so easily (yes right now it's easy to get one).

Let's fight for real !!!

The amount of Pantheons depends on players' activity. There is a certain Formula which is used to define the number of Pantheons which we need to add. We add them only when it's time to.

Aug 2, 2016, 08:0808/02/16
Aug 3, 2016, 07:43(edited)
09/28/15

CAPITAL TROOP REVIVAL

This has been brought up many times already , and I understand that changes are unlikely, but I will still attempt to address it again.

My coalition's Capital just got downgraded. We lost literally the entire defense of our members (who invested pretty much everything on free will...we never force any contributions), and all it took was 3 mega coiners with virtually unlimited number of champions to render year/years of defense building of 150 players and months of capital updating to nothing.

With that being said, I am not here to complain about our defeat or the mega coiners. What bothers me is that once the capital is destroyed, your troops are dead. The opponent spreads the word that the house has been cleaned and other coals come like vultures (once the protection is gone) and keep downgrading all the way down (taking short grace-period breaks in between) without hardly loosing anything. Let alone the fact, that enemies can downgrade you all the way to level 5 without any incentive but to "rub it in" once no units are left there.

Please consider that no coalition can recover in 24 hours from losing everything (and losing everything is inevitable at some point, as there are always coiners who greatly outspend your coiners).

There needs to be a braking mechanism to stop such chain reaction  (24 hour grace period is irrelevant), which inevitably forces the downgraded side to abandon the capital feature for months (or even years, depending on the survivability of the coal). Reviving troops can only go so far, as it  will only result in spending all your money to put up at best half of what you had in a few days ( if your members are all saints that is, willing to sacrifice themselves over and over) and immediately lose everything again, because if your enemy took out your full force easily, they will surely take half of it just to wipe you of the map.

PROPOSAL:

-  Implement a feature that will allow the coalition to revive at least 25%-30% of lost defensive troops for free in the similar manner it is done for individual cities.

But...

-  Make this feature available ONLY after BEING DOWNGRADED....and NOT after unsuccessful attacks (otherwise it will be unfair to the attacker, as you will keep reinvesting same troops after every wave, should there be many of them).

- This can be materialized in a form of another capital revival building in cities, similar to infirmary, or perhaps the infirmary itself. (By the way, this game can use some more historic looking buildings with columns...other than the core buldings of  port, academy and acropolis, few buildings look Greek).

- This will only hinder chain downgrading, not make downgrading harder + grace periods would make more sense, as they will be used by players to resend the troops they revive after being downgraded.

FINAL NOTE:

Once again, the goal of this is proposal is not to make downgrading harder, but to give downgraded coalitions a chance to defend themselves FROM FURTHER DOWNGRADING at least from weaker coals, if they happen to lose everything.

Capitals were not supposed to be as hard to hold as pantheons, remember? It was intended to be a completely different in its essence feature...not a clone.

I am not only speaking from my personal interest point.....our coalition obviously has downgraded others too, and I feel bad looking at our targets still completely abandoned many months after we destroyed them. The number of coals who never recover from a SINGLE downgrade and abandon the capital feature alltogether can not be overstated.

Declined. Unfortunately, we are not planning to add any kind of free revival for Capitals. It's very uncommon when our developers change their mind about something which was already declined.

A downgraded Capital already has a 24-hour protection against downgrades, so you will have some time to regroup.
Aug 3, 2016, 10:1808/03/16
Aug 4, 2016, 08:42(edited)
01/27/15

The game has progressed as such that troop build times must be decreased as you did travel times.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, it takes way too long to build troops at the pace in which the game has PROGRESSED.

We are planning to add some game features which will let you to decrease build times.
Aug 4, 2016, 12:5908/04/16
Aug 5, 2016, 08:35(edited)
06/06/16

My concern is the rate increase for farms. The time for expansion and cost increase at every level, yet the actual increase stays the same. The rate of product increase should be more evenly matched to the cost and time. Either that or the ability to reduce consumption should be at a lower level than it is now. Many players lose interest simply because the game is geared to high level players and in turn stifles low and mid level ones. 

Could you please specify your suggestion?
Aug 6, 2016, 13:5808/06/16
07/04/16

give us information on units ,each had a certain value and I'm sure each has a story on how they came to be and why they came to be.

a trip back to their time and how they effected the battle field ,or if it was a particular soldier that came to become someone very special  in history

wouldn't it be great if alexander the great was a lowly javelineer. feed us the info plarium we die of thirsty for knowledge  of the troops

I guess  something more than base stats would be nice
Aug 6, 2016, 23:3708/06/16
01/27/15
RIX said:

The game has progressed as such that troop build times must be decreased as you did travel times.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, it takes way too long to build troops at the pace in which the game has PROGRESSED.

We are planning to add some game features which will let you to decrease build times.
I hope and pray it will be a realistic decrease as was travel times which may have seemed miniscule but was a huge game changer or rather game saver.  Decreasing the times helps to even the playing field.
Aug 7, 2016, 21:0008/07/16
Aug 8, 2016, 11:57(edited)
07/04/16

why doesn't plarium give you some type of medals, tools ,or experience for successfully downgrading another coalitions capital, my coalition just attacked another one and had victory in the battle ,much to my surprise  theres wasn't a single scrap of  spoils for defeating another coalitions capital , why is this. shouldnt there be something for performing well in battle? and yes the capital had no defenders so we walked in and out scotch free but we still downgraded the capital and used  coalition attack ,

I feel there should be something for it maybe a achievement for coalition ?

Achievement sounds good.

Aug 8, 2016, 22:5708/08/16
Aug 9, 2016, 12:12(edited)
07/04/16

landmark28213 said:

why doesn't plarium give you some type of medals, tools ,or experience for successfully downgrading another coalitions capital, my coalition just attacked another one and had victory in the battle ,much to my surprise  theres wasn't a single scrap of  spoils for defeating another coalitions capital , why is this. shouldnt there be something for performing well in battle? and yes the capital had no defenders so we walked in and out scotch free but we still downgraded the capital and used  coalition attack ,

Achievement sounds good.

thank for the reply .I feel really strongly about getting some type of  achievement or any spoil for a successful coalition battle

we are paying a heavy price now for attacking their capital , to bad we got nothing of value to show for it

Actually we've already added new Achievements for upgrading your own Capital and downgrading your rival's Capital. Do you have any ideas what else could be added?
Aug 10, 2016, 08:5508/10/16
Aug 11, 2016, 08:34(edited)
07/04/16

landmark28213 said:

landmark28213 said:

Achievement sounds good.

thank for the reply .I feel really strongly about getting some type of  achievement or any spoil for a successful coalition battle

we are paying a heavy price now for attacking their capital , to bad we got nothing of value to show for it

Actually we've already added new Achievements for upgrading your own Capital and downgrading your rival's Capital. Do you have any ideas what else could be added?

an achievement for protecting against  capital raid would be nice has well, while it was only 3 of their members doing a capital attack, many troops died, thus the need for a achievement for defending  ones capital against an attack would possibly be worth something has well. We have lost most of our troops but  we still have lvl4 cap so its worth it in my opinion , just wish there was recognition from plarium for  us showing valor  against a raiding enemy

It's very hard to calculate such Achievement.
Aug 11, 2016, 16:4308/11/16
Aug 12, 2016, 10:05(edited)
09/28/15

A downgraded Capital already has a 24-hour protection against downgrades, so you will have some time to regroup.

Have you read my post to mention the above? "Regroup" in 24 hours? When a capital is downgraded, most of the coalition's defense is lost...we are talking months and months of rebuilding for 150 players, and you talk 24 hours?

Is there a place on this forum where things can actually be discussed with Plarium, not simply "accepted" or "rejected". We want dialogue, because as it is now, there is no actual conversation. It makes frustrations in the community only pile up, and they will spill over at some point...increasing you sales short time, doesn't always pan out in the long run + as game company history shows, reputation is a persistent thing...

It is a fact well documented on this website that capitals were promised as pantheon alternatives that should have been available to everyone. Instead they can only be effectively used by the top coalitions, and only widen the previous gap in power, further highlighting the game's frustrating imbalances.

If you reject the essential 30% capital defense revival feature after downgrades (already exists for individual cities), please provide some adequate reasoning for us to keep investing in the feature.

Specifically, I want to know what Plarium proposes for coalitions to do after being downgraded and losing their entire defense? Abandon the capital forever? Rebuild for a year and then reinvest troops for same to happen again over and over? Players are not masochists, nor do they enjoy feeling like cattle that pointlessly feed the mega coiners with the troops they diligently build over many months. 

Our coalition has abandoned the capital feature entirely, and so did many around us. When a top 150 coal (out of thousands) is forced to do that, it speaks clearly that there is something wrong with the feature...

As of now, Capitals seem nothing but a bully tactic to force the wast majority (yes, force...because if you don't, you put yourself at yet another disadvantage against the golden boys by not getting the cap bonuses) to put their troops outside their acropolises for the coiners to feed on. Before it took skill to pry the defenses away from acropoly, now they are all conveniently lined up in Capitals across Hellas (pantheons were never effective at this as they are owned by top dogs anyway).  Coiners need cannon fodder to waste their troops on, so they keep the money flow to Plarium going.

No matter how you spin it, 80% of your players, Plarium, are non-spenders. You need to finally understand, accept and respect these players, as they are an integral part of this community. Yes, the coiners feed your company, but it is non-coiners/casual spenders who make this game possible. They comprise its main body, and without them there could be nothing, as the game screen would look as deserted as these forums feel in general.

I understand your wish to have battles without losses, or with as lower losses as possible. However, free revival was and will be available only for City defense. It is an exception made for your own City, and it won't be applied to any other game features.

Yes, you always have a chance to lose all your Units at once. But you need to build them constantly to decrease the damage as much as possible.

Aug 11, 2016, 22:5708/11/16
Aug 12, 2016, 10:07(edited)

my suggestion is basic, but something that identifies each city, according to the player that country, for example deploy a flag to place in your city and be a outside the city on the map to a good serious side having your flag your country represent him in the game, 

Where would it be displayed? Near your City Name? On its background? I need some examples.

Aug 12, 2016, 01:2408/12/16
07/04/16
landmark28213 said:

landmark28213 said:

landmark28213 said:

Achievement sounds good.

an achievement for protecting against  capital raid would be nice has well, while it was only 3 of their members doing a capital attack, many troops died, thus the need for a achievement for defending  ones capital against an attack would possibly be worth something has well. We have lost most of our troops but  we still have lvl4 cap so its worth it in my opinion , just wish there was recognition from plarium for  us showing valor  against a raiding enemy

It's very hard to calculate such Achievement.
a  victory vs a raiding coalition should be worth a achievement, if they are attempting to make  special coalition attacks vs your capital.
Aug 12, 2016, 07:2708/12/16
Aug 12, 2016, 10:10(edited)
07/04/16

I'm sure this has been said but id like to mention this because it effects many players of this game. I truly have come to enjoy this game so much that ive left some of the others that I was accustomed to playing daily,but the fact that plarium seems to be  working against a player on a budget, and or youngsters  when its time to buy dracmas makes me angry

for example let say I buy a 20 buck drachmas pack,then graduate up to a 49.99 pack later, plarium totally removes the option of the 20 dollar drachmas pack completely ,forcing the players to purchase higher priced packs , for about 3-4 week it you refuse to buy any at a higher price plarium adds the lower priced  options back into your bank area.

this repeats itself the higher you go into the drachma packs, plarium can more than likely increase there revenue by leaving options available instead of forcing people to simply ignore their game for weeks on end till the packs can be brought at the range they preffer

please help us plarium by seeing it from the small guys point of view once

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses. 

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. 

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.