Your suggestions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jul 11, 2016, 20:5907/11/16
Jul 22, 2016, 14:29(edited)

rar said:

I know that you guys are not planing to create new buildings, but I have thought of a new building called the godly temple/ temple for short. Here you can sacrifice any not needed resources to gain a resource called divinity, in which you can recruit mythical units like Hydras, Minotaurs(coming with your agreement with Crete), and Centaurs. It's sort of like another Argimentarium and new Roman units. I think that you should be able to get it when you sign Athens, with the Parthenon.

I suggest making 25 new buildings just for having fun building and upgrading them. Why not?

Declined. Free space in your City is limited. We have decided to add more levels instead of making new Buildings.
Jul 13, 2016, 17:5607/13/16
Jul 22, 2016, 14:42(edited)
08/23/15

if there is this thing you use to double the number of troops when being spied upon then there should also be a thing that will lessen the number of troops deployed when being spied upon. 

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Jul 14, 2016, 08:1807/14/16
That`s a very good idea. During a PvP the other person would think you have few troops and when they attack, SURPRISE!
Jul 14, 2016, 11:1907/14/16
Jul 22, 2016, 14:43(edited)

Why don`t every coalition have building, where the coalition members send the resources they don`t need(having a limit per week) and take resources that are stored there from other people( also having limit). Also the resources in this building can`t be taken from other coalition members.. This would be a great way of storing and exchanging resources in the coalition.

Declined. This feature could be abused by alts.
Jul 16, 2016, 15:3007/16/16
Jul 22, 2016, 14:44(edited)

Why can`t the coalitions produce tools? It would be great if the coalition members send to the capital resources and produce there tools. For example 100K of each resource are turned into 100 tools for 12 hours. And if the capital is sucesfully attacked during tool production, the already produced tools go to the coalition, that has attacked.For example for 6 hours there will be produced 50 tools, for 3hours-25 tools.....

Declined. This feature could be abused by alts.
Jul 16, 2016, 16:3207/16/16
08/03/15
alexandr01 said:
 And if the capital is sucesfully attacked during tool production, the tools go to the coalition, that has attacked.
Oh my..This could get abused so hard by coals working for each other...I do not think this could be accepted :(
Jul 16, 2016, 16:3307/16/16
08/03/15
bernaert said:

where is the 75% revival? it is already 6 weeks ago when the last one was on. you, plarium become very greedy. change the rules constantly now. your management is crap, see very on short terms. in one year the game is gone. time that somebody else create a new version of the game
The 75%revival is here !! Wooho :) Log in Sparta Archon and revive your dead heroes!
Jul 18, 2016, 11:5807/18/16
Jul 22, 2016, 15:07(edited)
09/28/15

1. Displaying the amount of troops held by members in the capital (in same manner as troops held in pantheons are displayed in the offense/defense lists) has been promised and "passed to developers" long ago. It's an essential and easy feature...is it EVER COMING?

Accepted. Will be added in one of the future updates.

2. There needs to be a more rewarding way to utilize your high-value, leveled, but no-longer needed general items. Receiving a few broken pieced for an item that has been invested hundreds of the same pieces to level is plain ridiculous.

Declined. We give many Items as a reward, and you can just leave them if you no longer need them.

3. There needs to be a button/switch that allows you to keep the towers from being repaired automatically by the sappers.  Some situations call for towers to be down..because there is no such option, a lot of high level players chose not to have sappers or even towers at all.

May I ask you to give me more details? Also I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Jul 18, 2016, 19:4607/18/16
Jul 18, 2016, 20:02(edited)
Astyanax said:

1. Displaying the amount of troops held by members in the capital (in same manner as troops held in pantheons are displayed in the offense/defense lists) has been promised and "passed to developers" long ago. It's an essential and easy feature...is it EVER COMING?

2. There needs to be a more rewarding way to utilize your high-value, leveled, but no-longer needed general items. Receiving a few broken pieced for an item that has been invested hundreds of the same pieces to level is plain ridiculous.

3. There needs to be a button/switch that allows you to keep the towers from being repaired automatically by the sappers.  Some situations call for towers to be down..because there is no such option, a lot of high level players chose not to have sappers or even towers at all.
I think that 1 will never be made. Aliona will answer 2."You must have some limitations" and 3. is so silly, that there is no chance.
Jul 19, 2016, 13:1007/19/16

more gold farming spots 56+, going from level 55 to 56 and there seems to be almost none on the map while there are many in the lower levels.

Its already dangerous to try and farm them at least make sure there are enough closeby for people who still want to try it.
Jul 19, 2016, 17:1907/19/16
08/03/15

ONLINE.ALIEN said:

more gold farming spots 56+, going from level 55 to 56 and there seems to be almost none on the map while there are many in the lower levels.

Its already dangerous to try and farm them at least make sure there are enough closeby for people who still want to try it.

Hello Archon!

If you refer to the notorious 'bot cities' there are plenty rows with above 60-62 level. I've seen many that are on 63 level already!
Jul 20, 2016, 06:2307/20/16
Jul 22, 2016, 15:10(edited)
12/14/14

i have a suggestion.  the ability  to swap items of the market for boost or resources, mystery chest, caduceus etc....and vise versa

ex,  >>>  i have too many 25% 3days resource productions..   or too many silver caudeces  .. being able to exchange unused market items >>  ie....  >>  resource production,   boost,    elixers,   and chest items,    would be great a great addition..

all in favor   >>>

Declined. You get a lot of Items for free in this game, and it would be really hard to make such feature.

Jul 20, 2016, 09:3307/20/16
Jul 22, 2016, 15:11(edited)
11/25/15

Hi There,

Would like to suggest a sort of payable option to disable the message that appears every X amount of time and essentially pauses the game, I use duel monitors when playing the game and like to watch whats going on in the chat, world when im busy watching something on my other screen. Horrible to switch back and find ive been raided or missed out on a good opportunity.

Thank You For Your Time 

LB

Declined. The message you are talking about appears only if you were AFK for 5+ minutes.
Jul 20, 2016, 09:3707/20/16
11/25/15
ishana02 said:

Okay, so why do buildings turn green when they get upgraded to the highest level? It looks cool, but in that time, purple was regarded as the color of high standards. So I suggest that at the highest level of efficiency, all buildings should be colored purple.

Thank you for this suggestion. I would like to know if other players support this idea.

I know Ive already posted a suggestion haven't got all the way through the suggestions but I would support this idea, as somebody who has partial colour blindness with certain colours one of those being green, It can be a little difficult for me to see some of the buildings being green and being the standard colour they are below max level.
Jul 21, 2016, 17:1107/21/16
11/16/15

Finaly i can enter somewhere!!!

Why can I get on anyway contact with plarium support.

All my efforts end in A loop and entering my userID or Name in message have no result Why?
Jul 21, 2016, 17:3807/21/16
08/03/15

kapiteindavid said:

Finaly i can enter somewhere!!!

Why can I get on anyway contact with plarium support.

All my efforts end in A loop and entering my userID or Name in message have no result Why?

Greetings Archon,

You can contact our support (Click on 'support') :)
Jul 23, 2016, 11:4707/23/16
07/04/16

hello I would like to make the suggestion to add more plateaus  to coalitions events

jumping from 75k all the way to 500k  makes  it all but impossible for smaller coalitions  to gain second tier rewards 

But by adding multiples of 75k (75,,,150,,,300....450 600, will allow smaller coalition to complete  events and feel more positive about attempting to gain more than just  the first tier and stopping, thus allowing for the opportunity to use more drachmas  which might make more cash flow for plarium

I guess I'm simply asking to not be forced out of events because we haven't grown has large has older coalition by  being given smaller thresholds to meet 
Jul 23, 2016, 13:4907/23/16
Jul 25, 2016, 09:47(edited)
09/28/15

Astyanax said:

Declined. We give many Items as a reward, and you can just leave them if you no longer need them.

May I ask you to give me more details? Also I would like to know if other players support this idea.

2. Not sure you understood me correctly. I didn't intend to ask for a way to turn unused items into extra rewards. I was merely suggesting to increase the number of broken pieces one receives from recycling leveled items as opposed to non-leveled ones. This needs NOT be a significant increase...let the players get something like 10% back of their invested pieces during recycling...or any amount at all, as long as it is not the same as unleveled items, like it is now.

My bad indeed. I will pass this suggestion.

3. The button to put sappers on "hold" ( "stop/hold tower repair") can be placed in the sapper info screen (pop up when you click on sappers). This feature should also keep your friends from being able to repair your towers. This will enrich the tactics aspect of the game and give sappers more gameplay value...I've encountered many players who feel this feature is essential, so thanks for taking note!

I will pass it to devs.
Jul 23, 2016, 14:0007/23/16
Jul 25, 2016, 09:48(edited)
09/28/15

I feel this feature will get exploited terribly....I STRONGLY VOTE AGAINST SUCH FEATURE.

A lot of coalitions plant their alt accounts in other coals.  This feature will only stimulate the spying fake accounts to spread like cancer in the community. With very little hassle, one will gain complete knowledge of who and when is online in opposing coalitions and when to raid offline players.

People would no longer feel safe in their own coals from undercover intruders, and it would become nearly impossible for poor new players to join coalitions.

Please think of the consecuences before this is implemented!

It won't be real-time actually. It will be something like "Was online during the last 15 minutes".
Jul 23, 2016, 14:5307/23/16
Jul 23, 2016, 20:17(edited)
09/28/15

Littlebiscuitz said:

ishana02 said:

Okay, so why do buildings turn green when they get upgraded to the highest level? It looks cool, but in that time, purple was regarded as the color of high standards. So I suggest that at the highest level of efficiency, all buildings should be colored purple.

I know Ive already posted a suggestion haven't got all the way through the suggestions but I would support this idea, as somebody who has partial colour blindness with certain colours one of those being green, It can be a little difficult for me to see some of the buildings being green and being the standard colour they are below max level.

A long time ago I  suggested to offer roof color skins  to give cities some individuality and variation.  It got "passed to developers" I think, but nothing seemed to come out of it, which is a shame. Players always crave visual custamizability, and changing roof colors is an easy feature to implement, because it requires no new art.

That being said, I only support historical look...no crazy colors that would ruin the Greek atmosphere. Wood (brown/black ebony), copper, marble, gold, clay(red), as well as painted wood (green, purple) are all good world-friendly...
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.