Your suggestions

Your suggestions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 6, 2017, 23:0602/06/17
Feb 7, 2017, 13:34(edited)

Please give me possibility to add in Sparta on Fb Georgian language too...  i will translate it ... i will do everything. just i need possibility . many Georgian players was out from this game coz they cannot understand english . so i need play with Georgians. thanks for attantion

Hi! Unfortunately, we are unable to add such opportunity. But thank you for your suggestion. 
Feb 8, 2017, 12:1902/08/17
Feb 9, 2017, 09:21(edited)
01/27/15

Allow us players to delete our accounts from server 2 in their entirety whereas there is no city left for scumbags to pillage

Declined. There is no technical possibility to delete a City.
Feb 8, 2017, 18:3902/08/17
Feb 9, 2017, 09:23(edited)
08/23/15

I believe that the variety of present troops in Sparta: War of Empires is really excellent. I love some units (Spartan Hoplite in particular). Nevertheless I think it is escaped your attention unit: the war chariot. The Iliad tells us that this was much used in the era archaic, and even in the Hellenistic period was much used. There you have ever thought? I know that there are enough units; but you might enter the war chariot as a special unit, available for certain periods, the manner of the Minotaur or the manticore.

We're planning to add new Units, but I'm not sure that the ones you ask.

In addition: why the assassin should be able to destroy the temple of Hermes? It is not enough to kill several units? This is realistically impossible. Only the troops during raids and sieges, should be able to do this.

Because assassins have Offense power.

Feb 9, 2017, 12:5102/09/17
Feb 9, 2017, 12:52(edited)
01/27/15
RIX said:

Allow us players to delete our accounts from server 2 in their entirety whereas there is no city left for scumbags to pillage

Then how was it possible to delete inactive cities to create locations for resource pools?  You know what, never mind.  I was expecting the answer you gave anyway.  My money, my city, my choice should be given.
Feb 9, 2017, 15:5102/09/17

RIX said:

RIX said:

Then how was it possible to delete inactive cities to create locations for resource pools?  You know what, never mind.  I was expecting the answer you gave anyway.  My money, my city, my choice should be given.

i fullt agree with this post ! 

why shouldnt we have a choice in this ??? 

rediculous 
Feb 9, 2017, 23:4702/09/17
08/23/15

Diogene said:

In addition: why the assassin should be able to destroy the temple of Hermes? It is not enough to kill several units? This is realistically impossible. Only the troops during raids and sieges, should be able to do this.

Because assassins have Offense power.

I know that the assassin has an offensive power; This is an obvious answer from you. But the sense of my question, and my request is another: why the assassin should also destroy the temple of Hermes? It would not make more sense to have it destroyed as a result of a raid or a siege? you realize how unfair this thing? I can not deploy the defense to counter the assassin, knowing that it could inflict heavy losses. but I can fight a raid or an incoming siege, suffering little damage and keep the temple of Hermes intact. in general the assassin is a unit almost harmful to the game: it incites IN ANY CASE to keep hidden their troops. please, take it out of the way! or modified functions: Make it a saboteur or a poisoner that inflicts debuff at defense. but I repeat that at present, in addition to condition the entire game, also manages to damage the unique structure to damage ... is really a gimmick bad.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.