Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 19, 2017, 11:0201/19/17
Jan 19, 2017, 12:38(edited)
11/29/15

Hi,

My suggestion is to have some way in which we can see which other coalition members are actually on-line at any given time. Perhaps a green or red icon/circle in the players list next to the players name, or green, red and amber, this could show on-line, off-line and timed out. This would help us to marshal troops for defences or coalition raids.

We're planning to add this feature.
Jan 19, 2017, 13:5001/19/17
11/29/15

rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

My suggestion is to have some way in which we can see which other coalition members are actually on-line at any given time. Perhaps a green or red icon/circle in the players list next to the players name, or green, red and amber, this could show on-line, off-line and timed out. This would help us to marshal troops for defences or coalition raids.

Thanks, for considering this, does this count as an accepted suggestion?

Jan 19, 2017, 21:0301/19/17
09/19/14
rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

yeah great for spies to know when someone is online..i vote NO
Jan 20, 2017, 14:0401/20/17
03/10/15
Gorgo said:

rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

yeah great for spies to know when someone is online..i vote NO
absolutely a NO, i hope it does not get implemented....
Jan 20, 2017, 14:0401/20/17
Jan 23, 2017, 09:39(edited)
03/10/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

The issue you're talking about, occurs because of the game limits. Game client "remembers" only the last 100 interactions between players. If you you attacked more than 100 players during the last week, the oldest notes in the memory will be replaced. 

can dev upgrade the number of itneractions because i do sometimes double than that in a day... and i am sure i am not the only one :)

I will pass this suggestion.

Jan 20, 2017, 15:0401/20/17
Jan 23, 2017, 09:48(edited)
07/05/15

HOW ABOUT LETTING ALL PLAYERS SEND MORE THAN ONE JAV, SCOUT, ETC. TO ALL PLAYERS IN OUR OWN COALITIONS AT ONCE? SO INSTEAD OF ME SENDING ONE JAV TO JOSE, AND THEN CLICKING ON MY TEAMMATES ICON TO SEND ANOTHER JAV, TO RALPH AND THEN DOING ANOTHER CLICK ON HOMIE G, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH!  WHY NOT HAVE A MULTI ACTION TO SEND ONE TROOP TO ALL MY COALITION AT THE SAME TIME? YOU PICKING UP, WHAT I AM LAYING DOWN? THANK YOU.....

Declined. You can add your Coalition members as Allies, and you'll receive reports about all attacks on them.
Jan 23, 2017, 18:2101/23/17
Jan 24, 2017, 10:41(edited)
03/09/15

It would be great to be able to see all of the players from the coalition of your choice on the global map rather than just those that you are in a challenge/war with.

Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot? And how would you choose the desired Coalition? What if there are too many of them?
Jan 29, 2017, 23:3701/29/17
Jan 30, 2017, 10:41(edited)

Maybe the Phyllarch refresh aether should not be 150 for the entire duration... it should deminish as the time goes down.. who would pay 150 for 3 minutes of wait time..but a resonable amount people would pay for

Declined. We're not planning to change the Phylarch balance.
Jan 30, 2017, 03:5601/30/17
Feb 5, 2017, 03:29(edited)
11/30/15

can we get notification when a player changes their name in our coal in the diplo reports

Why do you need this feature?

so when they change their name I know who they were, with a large coal of 150 players they can change their name and you may not notice and then you have to go round asking.

Also the ability to make notes on the players that you add to your contacts. as again once they change their name you will forget why you marked them if they do not fit into the catagories  for example if you are marking a city as you think its a spy, they leave your coal go inactive for a while, then change their name. nice to make notes

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 31, 2017, 10:0401/31/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

what is this,intellect points:

http://prnt.sc/e2juhe

Tonaya

It's a part of a new feature. Right now they were removed. And please, use designated threads for game-related questions. This thread is for game suggestions only.
Feb 1, 2017, 05:3402/01/17
Feb 1, 2017, 10:21(edited)
08/21/14

rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

i dont understand how you can even think to accept this?some player with 8 posts suggest something like this,and no big red declined?why we need scouts then,no need to spy anymore,just look and see if he is offline and all members of enemie coalition assassin him and kill his troops  he builded for months and years?it would ruin game balance,strategy,rules of this game,if i understood good anything about rules and balance here?

It won't be visible for rival Coalitions.

i vote NO for this!

Alyona,if i need to ask some question for something new i see in game,and i dont know what is it,in which thread i should do that,so i dont violate nothing?

Game Discussion.

2.new suggestion:invent some new phalanax defence unit,you invented evocatus,but not defence troop against it,it should be because of balance,hm?and some new champion unit would be good idea

We're planning to add some new Units, but not necessarily the ones you ask for.

3. put option that we can build schytian marauder's ,you can put extremely high cost in resources for building them

Declined. It's a unique Unit designed for fast raids that can be obtained only for Drachmas.

Tonaya

Feb 1, 2017, 09:1402/01/17
Feb 1, 2017, 09:49(edited)
01/05/16

Hi !

I suggest, a faster spy system. 

For example, a button which sends a single spy, if you want to send more spies, we use the current button.

Perform spying tasks, It's quite tedious. And I would like to know if there is a way to speed up this task.

Thank you for assisting me and your time.

Declined. Spying is a part of your military operations. Even though it takes time and can be boring sometimes. However, if you want to skip this part, you can attack without spying. But you risk to lose your Units then :)
Feb 2, 2017, 12:0802/02/17
Feb 2, 2017, 14:19(edited)
08/21/14

this is serious suggestion,and i would like simple answer:

1. if there is anyone from plarium,game makers,developers,decision makers,balance makers....that actually play this game,can you,Alyona,organize 1 day per month,or every two weeks,player from plarium to show up on this forum,so we can talk with him and explain to him all problems and issues we,everyday,2 years,players have in this game?

i think it could help for improving game

Tonaya 

No one from Plarium is playing on public servers. Also, no one except CMs visits our Forums.

Feb 3, 2017, 01:2502/03/17
Feb 3, 2017, 10:09(edited)
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

this is serious suggestion,and i would like simple answer:

1. if there is anyone from plarium,game makers,developers,decision makers,balance makers....that actually play this game,can you,Alyona,organize 1 day per month,or every two weeks,player from plarium to show up on this forum,so we can talk with him and explain to him all problems and issues we,everyday,2 years,players have in this game?

i think it could help for improving game

Tonaya 

No one from Plarium is playing on public servers. Also, no one except CMs visits our Forums.

ok,i think that is the major problem,people who make changes in game dont experience their changes on game.we complain to CM,CM explain to developers,it is not good communication.talking directly with  consumers is the best way to salve problems and make gameplay better for all.

you know,sometimes,sellers disguise in ordinary people and go to talk directly with costumers,asking various questions to get real feedback from consumers,so they get information from 1st hand,to change their product in the way consumers want,so they can sell more and make better profit and in the same way,make consumers happy.i think plarium is not huge firm in some huge building with 100 floors,you have few Office,between them is few doors,all you should do is to open a door or two and tell game developer:hi,"Mustafa"(imaginary name of developer)do you have some free time to talk with our players,there is one boring player,called Tonaya,he and others complain all the time on game changes,game rewards....and other stuff in the game,could you talk with them just to see what they are complaining for,and if you get right information from consumers,we could accept few changes and improve game,so they dont complain so much and it will make them happy,and they will continue to play our game,and maybe ask more friends to join and play sparta....that way we'll get satisfied consumers and maybe increase number of costumers,its a win-win....

thats my idea,but if you have strict rules who talk with us,and who dont,then i cant change it,i'm just 1 little player.

btw tomorrow is my birthday 

Tonaya 

Happy Birthday, Tonaya!

Feb 4, 2017, 17:4002/04/17
Feb 6, 2017, 10:47(edited)
08/23/15

I have two proposals to make the concomitant the other. One of the most exciting aspects of Sparta: War of Empires is the fact that the training of troops is released from a maximum number. This is great because you can create armies of more than 100,000 units, and create epic and exciting pvp conflicts. The reality says that this is not fully realizable; all know fact that, during tournaments, most PvP points are the emporiums, where one square some of his troops while waiting for others to come to attack him. Attacking other people's cities is very often reveals a hole in the water, because the troops are almost always crammed in Acropolis. I will not go back to talking about how this system, in my opinion, penalize the very dynamics of the game. But here I would like to propose another solution: why not put a limit to the number of troops that you can cram in the acropolis? Type 10,000 - 15,000 should be enough; In this way a player can to secure his strongest troops (eg. cavalry and the phalanx), while everything else stays out. But this I do not think is a good idea if you do another change: eliminate the unit "Assassin" (or at least change its role, and make a kind of debuff that reduces slightly the defensive strength of the troops stationed in the city ). This would benefit the whole game, I believe. Everything would be more exciting: you play with greater policy, cooperation between players is essential, and the balance will be restored. Please, think about it!

Declined. Such changes would be negatively accepted by players, because many of them are accumulating big armies for big hits. Unfortunately, we can't accept this suggestion.

PS: Another good idea would be to expand the amount of damaged buildings after an attack. At the moment only the Temple of Hermes suffers this penalty, but if this were extended a little to all buildings, this would cause the defender to groped at least one attack refoulement. Nevertheless, the attacks would have more concrete consequences.

Declined. Unfortunately, damaging buildings is 1) a very complicated task, 2) could cause a lot of issues as players can upgrade up to 4 at the same time + get bonuses from all of them. 
Feb 5, 2017, 05:3302/05/17
Feb 6, 2017, 10:56(edited)
12/15/15

Hello. I have some suggestions for the Phylarch. They could make the game more interesting.

Suggestions for the Phylarch

1) Add a PVP option. At the moment, players can battle the computer. Plarium could add a player vs player option too.

Declined. That would be very complicated to add this option.

2) Add movement control to the PVP option. At the moment, we can hit with the sword. But for PVP, players could move left or right, forward or back. Maybe this could be limited -2 or 3 steps maximum for each direction. Players could use the keyboard arrow keys to move. Players could use the space or enter or mouse to hit or block. This could very fun and challenging for players!

Declined as there's no PvP option.

3) Add Phylarch special battle items. Plarium could add special battle items for the Phylarch. For example, special shields, helmets, boots, gloves, weapons, elixirs… Some could make the Phylarch stronger for pve. Some could make the Phylarch stronger for PVP. Some could make the Phylarch stronger for both pve and pvp. Some could be used for one time only. Some could be used for a short time. Some could be used anytime. Players could get the special items from Phylarch battles or PVP battles. Also players could sometimes get items from special events or contests. Players could also purchase special items in the market or at special sales.

Declined. That would be very complicated to add such Items.

4) Add Phylarch battle tournaments. Plarium could add different kinds of Phylarch battle events. For example, friendly coalition member battle events, coalition vs coalition challenge events, player vs player battle events, player vs Plarium monster (minotaur, manticore, hydra…) events, player vs. moderator/developer events… For each event, players could get points from battles, more with victories. Players could sometimes get coalition rewards. Players could sometimes get Phylarch rewards -special items or abilities. Players could sometimes get other rewards like in other tournaments –gold, troops, resources..

But we already have Phylarch Tournaments, don't we?

5) Add Phylarch battle groups. Some players worry about game balance and fair play. So, players could choose from 2 pvp groups. Group #1 anyone can enter. Players can have special items earned, purchased, or both of them. Group #2 is for players that earned special items only. Players in group #1 and group #2 can get points and rewards. But maybe because group #1 could be more difficult, rewards in group #1` could be a little better or higher.

Declined as there's no PvP option.

6) Add a minotaur Phylarch quest tournament. Plarium could add a special tournament -, compete in the minotaur maze! Players could get a number of actions or movements every 3 hours –For example, 10 actions for 1 Phylarch activation. Players can go forward, back, turn left, turn right. Each choice is 1 action. Sometimes players could meet a helper. It could be a Spartan or prisoner … It could give a clue what to do or know. It could give a special item to help in the maze –for example, healing elixir, 2 more actions, short time weapon… Sometimes players could meet a lost Persian soldier or monster. Players must battle to continue or go back another way. This is the Phylarch battle pve screen. Sometimes players could meet a ghost.  It could ask some question about the game or Sparta. Players must click the right answer to continue or go back another way. Also if players can find the middle of the maze, then players can battle the big enemy –minotaur. Players could get a few points for a movement, some points for meeting a helper, more points for a successful question-answer, even more points for a battle, a lot of points to win a battle. Players could get different kinds of rewards after the quest tournament. Sometimes the rewards could be for what a player can do. Sometimes the rewards could be for what a coalition together can do.  

Declined. It just seems to be easy, but actually it's a lot of work for all development teams. Unfortunately, we don't accept such suggestions, as the eta for them could be 2+ years.

7) Add other kinds of Phylarch quest tournaments. Plarium could do a desert manticore maze tournament –or- a hydra palace maze tournament –or- a climb and battle to Mountain Olympus maze tournament. Maybe 1 special tournament like that for 1 season. Players can prepare for a few months before it. Players can practice Phylarch pve and pvp, get special Phylarch items to get ready for the big event quest tournament.

Declined.

These are some ideas for the future.Thank you.

Feb 5, 2017, 05:3802/05/17
Feb 6, 2017, 10:57(edited)
12/15/15

Hello. I have some suggestions for entertainment contests. They could make the game more interesting.

Suggestions for entertainment contests

1) Sparta concept art contest! Players post their own art about Sparta. For example, pictures of soldiers, battles, cities, items, events …. There could be 1 or 2 winners possible. Plarium could choose 1 winner -random. Also maybe players could vote for 1 winner too –use the like button. There could be some small rewards. For example, a winner could get 100 gold –or- a personal avatar -or- special item… Players can share and win. Plarium can get new concept art ideas too!

2) Sparta concept item contest! Players post an idea about a new item –or- an idea about how to make an item that exists even better. Players should post only one time. Maybe 100 words or less. Plarium could choose a winner for a small reward –random. Also maybe players could vote for a winner too –use the like button. There could be some small rewards. For example, a winner could get some gold –or- some troops –or- get the item later if the item is added to the Sparta game. Players can share and win. Plarium can get new ideas for the game.

3) Sparta battle music contest!  Players post Youtube link to their favorite song they listen to for Sparta batttles. Players should post just one time. Plarium could choose a winner for a small reward –random. Also maybe players could vote for a winner too –use the like button. There could be some small rewards. For example, a winner could get 50 gold –or- some troops –or- some resources … Players can share and win. Players can enjoy good music. 

4) Sparta time of peace music contest! Players post Youtube link to their favorite song they listen to relax in a time of peace. Players should post just one time. Plarium could choose a winner for a small reward –random. Also maybe players could vote for a winner too –use the like button. There could be some small rewards. For example, a winner could get 50 gold –or- some troops –or- some resources … Players can share and win. Players can enjoy good music.

5) Sparta moderator contest! Players choose a moderator that was most helpful. Players vote one time. One moderator with most votes could get a small reward. Also maybe 2 or 3 players that vote could get a small reward. For example, a winner could get 50 gold - or- some troops -or- some resources … Players can show thanks and win. Moderators can get a reward for helping.

These are some ideas for the future. Thank you.

I will pass your ideas to a responsible CM.
Feb 5, 2017, 05:4002/05/17
Feb 6, 2017, 10:58(edited)
12/15/15

Hello. I have some suggestions for purchases. They could make the game better for players that support the game.

Suggestions for purchases

1) Add new payment choices. In some countries, players use game cards to play. They are like credit cards. But they are easier to use and safer. For example, Google Play. So first, make a forum topic –Payment choices you prefer. Ask players what they prefer or would like to have. Then Plarium can check the results. If it is possible, Plarium can try to add them. For example, a Google Play-Plarium partnership would be very good. Google Play cards are used in very many countries. It could be a really good choice for players. It could be good business for Plarium.

2) Add a customized purchase day. On a special day, players could purchase gold + items. But instead of the packaged sale, players could choose from a list of items what to buy. The value of the items is fixed. For example, players could see ‘9750 gold + 1325 bonus gold + [30000 gold worth of items]’. Players click the items they want/need at that time. There could be a limit for each item. For example, 1-10 assassins, but no more. Because players can choose the items, the gold worth of the items could be less than at regular sales. For example, todays sale you can get 48000 gold worth of items, but players cant choose the items. But if players can choose the items exactly, maybe the gold worth could be 40000 -that is 20%less. It is just an example –could be more or less than that. Players win and get what they need at that time. Plarium can get more sales.

3) Add new payment levels. Every week a sale appears. The price is usually the same. The discount is very good. But it could be helpful to give several sale payment levels. For example, there is a really good sale. It has 9750 gold +1325 bonus gold + 40000 gold worth of items. So, there could be 2 or more choices to buy. Choice #1 is everything for $10. Choice #2 is 45% of the package for $5. Choice #3 is 160% of the package for $15. It is just an example –could be more or less. Players have more choices. Players can buy small but for a little less. Players can spend more and get a little more. Plarium can get more sales.

These are some ideas for the future. Thank you.

Unfortunately, payment system is not one of the features that our devs accept player suggestions about. Our impact on this part of the game is very limited.
Feb 6, 2017, 11:3602/06/17
Feb 7, 2017, 13:33(edited)
08/23/15

Diogene said:

I have two proposals to make the concomitant the other. One of the most exciting aspects of Sparta: War of Empires is the fact that the training of troops is released from a maximum number. This is great because you can create armies of more than 100,000 units, and create epic and exciting pvp conflicts. The reality says that this is not fully realizable; all know fact that, during tournaments, most PvP points are the emporiums, where one square some of his troops while waiting for others to come to attack him. Attacking other people's cities is very often reveals a hole in the water, because the troops are almost always crammed in Acropolis. I will not go back to talking about how this system, in my opinion, penalize the very dynamics of the game. But here I would like to propose another solution: why not put a limit to the number of troops that you can cram in the acropolis? Type 10,000 - 15,000 should be enough; In this way a player can to secure his strongest troops (eg. cavalry and the phalanx), while everything else stays out. But this I do not think is a good idea if you do another change: eliminate the unit "Assassin" (or at least change its role, and make a kind of debuff that reduces slightly the defensive strength of the troops stationed in the city ). This would benefit the whole game, I believe. Everything would be more exciting: you play with greater policy, cooperation between players is essential, and the balance will be restored. Please, think about it!

Declined. Such changes would be negatively accepted by players, because many of them are accumulating big armies for big hits. Unfortunately, we can't accept this suggestion.

I do not understand. How can players take negatively this idea? What sense does it have large armies if they can not be used to assert his power? Only to watch? The fund pvp the game suffers (and do not tell me that Pantheon and Stores are appropriate). I speak of wars of players, war of leagues... War of Empires! Are you afraid of losing these players, but I think you will gain many. I myself have an army of more than 35,000 units: I might even lose, but in that case I should resort to all my diplomatic and military ability to prevail. It's a shame, but you are responsible, so I can not do anything... My warriors are very bored...

I'm really glad to hear that you're a player willing to fight, not to hide. But some players are accumulating armies to perform some big hits, or just to have a lot of Units. They wouldn't be happy if their armies were destroyed just like that. Without an opportunity to serve the purpose they were created for.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.