This topic is closed

Your suggestions

389 Replies
Tonaya
17 January, 2017, 11:33 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

blah blah blah said:

Can you change the limit of messages officers can send to the coalition, its hard to give instructions and direct the coal in large battles with only 5 messages, this should be a relatively simple fix.
Yes, we're planning to extend this limit drastically.

wow,some progress from plarium,congratulations ,good job plarium :)

could you use same for building troops time,same word DRASTICALLY? 

if i get another red declined i will start to cry ^^

Tonaya 

This suggestion was declined. Let's imagine a situation: You've lost all Units and now you need 2 months to rebuild to compete with others.

Even if we cut training time by 50%, you will still need 1 month to rebuild. Which is still too long. It's not 1 day as most of you would like to. And players would still be dissatisfied.

Moreover, if you build faster, it means that your rivals also build faster. So you can't take over and get an advantage of it - all players will rebuild as fast as you, and you will need to build more and more Units to compete with them. Which results in more time.

If we drastically change building time, it would be fair to change the price of Units as Drachmas are mostly designed to save your time. So if you need to spend twice less time, it would be fair to spend less Drachmas for it, right? 

And it would allow some players to buy even more Units than they can buy now. 

What does this mean for you? Even longer to build to compete with them. It's called inflation. Your Units will cost less in a fight. If you need 1 mil. now, you will need 2 mil after changes. Which still results in the same building time.

The balance of forces would be the same, you would need more Units for each fight, and you would still spend the same amount of time for building a competitive army. 

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits. 

i think it was about this,i said after that i'm gonna prove point by point how wrong you are,about inflation and other stuff you said.this is suggestion page,my suggestion was to speed up troop build time drastically for 50% at least,and i couldnt login in game for 4,5+ hours because your server was down,thats why i didnt reply on your lecture about  imagining and inflation.....so what is offtopic then?

Tonaya >:(

This Suggestion was declined. Please stop posting it. Check for more details in "Suggestions that will not be implemented in the game" list.
UTC +0:00
RIX
18 January, 2017, 7:24 PM UTC

We should be able to change coalition logo's like we do names for a NOMINAL fee

Our devs are considering this suggestion.
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Diogene
18 January, 2017, 7:30 PM UTC

I have some suggestions to make, aware that they can only benefit the longevity of Sparta: War of Empires, making it more immersive gaming experience. The proposals are reported according to a my order of importance:

1- Loyalty spartan: as already suggested in another thread, I suggest that you will alter the functioning of Loyalty Spartan. I do not find correct this will reset every time you miss a daily log, especially if this happens after 80 days of regular login, and now we will start to collect the prize of 90 days (ie 50 Agema horsemen). Why then does not suspend the Loyalty Spartan, instead of reset it? For example, if I after the day 80 I can not connect for 3 days, to my new login gather the reward of the day 81 (not the one of day 83). I think it's simple to do.

We're already planning to improve the loyalty program. Unfortunately, I don't have any details yet.

2- Siege: until now, the siege is almost exclusively used to occupy abandoned cities, in order to turn them into protectorates. On the contrary they see very few sieges against active opponents. I believe the reason is simple: lay siege to a city of an enemy not actually brings no advantage (aside from raiding some resource)! But because they do not understand the siege as something more useful and exciting? Many players, after completing a raid, putting secure their troops inside the acropolis, certain that no one can attack them out of spite. And if this possibility was feasible? And if you add a new type of siege (in addition to that already present in the game, mainly aimed at creating protectorates) which has as its goal the destruction of enemy units within the acropolis? It could be called "Siege forced". If, for example, the siege lasted from 24h, why not make the besieging troops (ie those that are making the siege) can not penetrate the acropolis enemy to attack the troops who are inside? Obviously the troops inside the acropolis can not leave the city during a siege. And of course, the siege will end after the battle "in acropolis", whatever that may be the outcome of the battle, and the besieging troops (if you survived!) will return to their city. After all, it is not historically considered this the meaning of a siege? I believe this would encourage cooperation and teamwork between players and leagues, and also make it much more exciting challenges. 

Unfortunately, we won't redesign the Siege mechanics right now. It's technically complicated.

3- Decor of the city: I am one of the ones that keeps the aesthetics of my city. I would love to see decorations and troops almost everywhere. But most of all I would like to have greater freedom of choice of where to place these things. however this is not completely possible, because of the large spaces destined to the main buildings. Why not divide one large space into four smaller squares, to allow players to place decorations, without which these spaces remain empty desolately? Of course you can continue to use the space for placing the main buildings (which of course would cover the whole space of the four smaller squares). I think this incentive and entice more users to buy decorations (and therefore to spend drachmas).

Declined. In this game we have certain slots for buildings, and you cannot place them anywhere else.

4- Event: I do not find it was a good idea for the establishment of the amphitheater. Nevertheless the phylarcs combat system gave me the idea for a new event. What's more greek of the Olympics? You could organize an annual event in which players will compete sneaking in some of the specialties of the greek pentathlon: running, jumping, discus, javelin and wrestling. The system will be similar to that of phylarcs (as well as the place where these competitions will be held, that is, the amphitheater). Who will have accumulated the most points, ranking among the top 100, you will receive prizes in drachmas or scrolls. The first 3 will go into a special classification created specially for the event, and will be remembered, within the game, such as the great Greek athletes of the classical period. I strongly believe that these are the kind of initiatives appreciated by users, and that they'll grow and learn the game more than it already is. Certainly it will have much more longevity.

Declined. The idea is interesting, but it's a big project. Unfortunately, even if it's good enough, we wouldn't be able to implement it due to our busy development schedule.

UTC +1:00
rob.dowdall
19 January, 2017, 11:02 AM UTC

Hi,

My suggestion is to have some way in which we can see which other coalition members are actually on-line at any given time. Perhaps a green or red icon/circle in the players list next to the players name, or green, red and amber, this could show on-line, off-line and timed out. This would help us to marshal troops for defences or coalition raids.

We're planning to add this feature.
rob.dowdall
19 January, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

My suggestion is to have some way in which we can see which other coalition members are actually on-line at any given time. Perhaps a green or red icon/circle in the players list next to the players name, or green, red and amber, this could show on-line, off-line and timed out. This would help us to marshal troops for defences or coalition raids.

Thanks, for considering this, does this count as an accepted suggestion?

Gorgo
19 January, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC
rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

yeah great for spies to know when someone is online..i vote NO
Terminators
Fortuna
20 January, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC
Gorgo said:

rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

yeah great for spies to know when someone is online..i vote NO
absolutely a NO, i hope it does not get implemented....
Good evening infidels
Fortuna
20 January, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

The issue you're talking about, occurs because of the game limits. Game client "remembers" only the last 100 interactions between players. If you you attacked more than 100 players during the last week, the oldest notes in the memory will be replaced. 

can dev upgrade the number of itneractions because i do sometimes double than that in a day... and i am sure i am not the only one :)

I will pass this suggestion.

Good evening infidels
SUPAFLY BLOOD EAGLE
20 January, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC

HOW ABOUT LETTING ALL PLAYERS SEND MORE THAN ONE JAV, SCOUT, ETC. TO ALL PLAYERS IN OUR OWN COALITIONS AT ONCE? SO INSTEAD OF ME SENDING ONE JAV TO JOSE, AND THEN CLICKING ON MY TEAMMATES ICON TO SEND ANOTHER JAV, TO RALPH AND THEN DOING ANOTHER CLICK ON HOMIE G, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH!  WHY NOT HAVE A MULTI ACTION TO SEND ONE TROOP TO ALL MY COALITION AT THE SAME TIME? YOU PICKING UP, WHAT I AM LAYING DOWN? THANK YOU.....

Declined. You can add your Coalition members as Allies, and you'll receive reports about all attacks on them.
BLOOD EAGLE
UTC -10:00
Honey
23 January, 2017, 6:21 PM UTC

It would be great to be able to see all of the players from the coalition of your choice on the global map rather than just those that you are in a challenge/war with.

Could you please illustrate it with a screenshot? And how would you choose the desired Coalition? What if there are too many of them?
derek_pflanzner
29 January, 2017, 11:37 PM UTC

Maybe the Phyllarch refresh aether should not be 150 for the entire duration... it should deminish as the time goes down.. who would pay 150 for 3 minutes of wait time..but a resonable amount people would pay for

Declined. We're not planning to change the Phylarch balance.
UTC +5:00
blah blah blah
30 January, 2017, 3:56 AM UTC

can we get notification when a player changes their name in our coal in the diplo reports

Why do you need this feature?

so when they change their name I know who they were, with a large coal of 150 players they can change their name and you may not notice and then you have to go round asking.

Also the ability to make notes on the players that you add to your contacts. as again once they change their name you will forget why you marked them if they do not fit into the catagories  for example if you are marking a city as you think its a spy, they leave your coal go inactive for a while, then change their name. nice to make notes

UTC +5:00
Tonaya
31 January, 2017, 7:16 AM UTC

what is this,intellect points:

http://prnt.sc/e2juhe

Tonaya

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 January, 2017, 10:04 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

what is this,intellect points:

http://prnt.sc/e2juhe

Tonaya

It's a part of a new feature. Right now they were removed. And please, use designated threads for game-related questions. This thread is for game suggestions only.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
1 February, 2017, 5:34 AM UTC

rob.dowdall said:

Hi,

i dont understand how you can even think to accept this?some player with 8 posts suggest something like this,and no big red declined?why we need scouts then,no need to spy anymore,just look and see if he is offline and all members of enemie coalition assassin him and kill his troops  he builded for months and years?it would ruin game balance,strategy,rules of this game,if i understood good anything about rules and balance here?

It won't be visible for rival Coalitions.

i vote NO for this!

Alyona,if i need to ask some question for something new i see in game,and i dont know what is it,in which thread i should do that,so i dont violate nothing?

Game Discussion.

2.new suggestion:invent some new phalanax defence unit,you invented evocatus,but not defence troop against it,it should be because of balance,hm?and some new champion unit would be good idea

We're planning to add some new Units, but not necessarily the ones you ask for.

3. put option that we can build schytian marauder's ,you can put extremely high cost in resources for building them

Declined. It's a unique Unit designed for fast raids that can be obtained only for Drachmas.

Tonaya

Elleryon
1 February, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC

Hi !

I suggest, a faster spy system. 

For example, a button which sends a single spy, if you want to send more spies, we use the current button.

Perform spying tasks, It's quite tedious. And I would like to know if there is a way to speed up this task.

Thank you for assisting me and your time.

Declined. Spying is a part of your military operations. Even though it takes time and can be boring sometimes. However, if you want to skip this part, you can attack without spying. But you risk to lose your Units then :)
Tonaya
2 February, 2017, 12:08 PM UTC

this is serious suggestion,and i would like simple answer:

1. if there is anyone from plarium,game makers,developers,decision makers,balance makers....that actually play this game,can you,Alyona,organize 1 day per month,or every two weeks,player from plarium to show up on this forum,so we can talk with him and explain to him all problems and issues we,everyday,2 years,players have in this game?

i think it could help for improving game

Tonaya 

No one from Plarium is playing on public servers. Also, no one except CMs visits our Forums.

Drag-Theseus
2 February, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC

I would suggest to have ''Free'' option instead of ''Boost'' option in last 5MINS of upgrading something, just like on Stormfall..

Accepted. Will be added in one of the future updates.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Tonaya
3 February, 2017, 1:25 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

this is serious suggestion,and i would like simple answer:

1. if there is anyone from plarium,game makers,developers,decision makers,balance makers....that actually play this game,can you,Alyona,organize 1 day per month,or every two weeks,player from plarium to show up on this forum,so we can talk with him and explain to him all problems and issues we,everyday,2 years,players have in this game?

i think it could help for improving game

Tonaya 

No one from Plarium is playing on public servers. Also, no one except CMs visits our Forums.

ok,i think that is the major problem,people who make changes in game dont experience their changes on game.we complain to CM,CM explain to developers,it is not good communication.talking directly with  consumers is the best way to salve problems and make gameplay better for all.

you know,sometimes,sellers disguise in ordinary people and go to talk directly with costumers,asking various questions to get real feedback from consumers,so they get information from 1st hand,to change their product in the way consumers want,so they can sell more and make better profit and in the same way,make consumers happy.i think plarium is not huge firm in some huge building with 100 floors,you have few Office,between them is few doors,all you should do is to open a door or two and tell game developer:hi,"Mustafa"(imaginary name of developer)do you have some free time to talk with our players,there is one boring player,called Tonaya,he and others complain all the time on game changes,game rewards....and other stuff in the game,could you talk with them just to see what they are complaining for,and if you get right information from consumers,we could accept few changes and improve game,so they dont complain so much and it will make them happy,and they will continue to play our game,and maybe ask more friends to join and play sparta....that way we'll get satisfied consumers and maybe increase number of costumers,its a win-win....

thats my idea,but if you have strict rules who talk with us,and who dont,then i cant change it,i'm just 1 little player.

btw tomorrow is my birthday 

Tonaya 

Happy Birthday, Tonaya!

Diogene
4 February, 2017, 5:40 PM UTC

I have two proposals to make the concomitant the other. One of the most exciting aspects of Sparta: War of Empires is the fact that the training of troops is released from a maximum number. This is great because you can create armies of more than 100,000 units, and create epic and exciting pvp conflicts. The reality says that this is not fully realizable; all know fact that, during tournaments, most PvP points are the emporiums, where one square some of his troops while waiting for others to come to attack him. Attacking other people's cities is very often reveals a hole in the water, because the troops are almost always crammed in Acropolis. I will not go back to talking about how this system, in my opinion, penalize the very dynamics of the game. But here I would like to propose another solution: why not put a limit to the number of troops that you can cram in the acropolis? Type 10,000 - 15,000 should be enough; In this way a player can to secure his strongest troops (eg. cavalry and the phalanx), while everything else stays out. But this I do not think is a good idea if you do another change: eliminate the unit "Assassin" (or at least change its role, and make a kind of debuff that reduces slightly the defensive strength of the troops stationed in the city ). This would benefit the whole game, I believe. Everything would be more exciting: you play with greater policy, cooperation between players is essential, and the balance will be restored. Please, think about it!

Declined. Such changes would be negatively accepted by players, because many of them are accumulating big armies for big hits. Unfortunately, we can't accept this suggestion.

PS: Another good idea would be to expand the amount of damaged buildings after an attack. At the moment only the Temple of Hermes suffers this penalty, but if this were extended a little to all buildings, this would cause the defender to groped at least one attack refoulement. Nevertheless, the attacks would have more concrete consequences.

Declined. Unfortunately, damaging buildings is 1) a very complicated task, 2) could cause a lot of issues as players can upgrade up to 4 at the same time + get bonuses from all of them. 
1719920 users registered; 42180 topics; 270338 posts; our newest member:jgoddard007