Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 24, 2016, 10:5912/24/16
Dec 24, 2016, 11:05(edited)
10/15/15

elias said:

FastReD said:

another suggestion

• To build more troops at a time, such that in the stable, can be manufactured offense and defense at the same time and not expect units offensive manufactured, and after it is manufactured, wait another queue manufacture of defense if not that it is capable of making defense and offensive at the same time
Passed this one a few days ago.

Esta si es una MUY BUENA idea, y no solo en los establos sino en todos los edificios : ataque y defensa a la vez

Alyona said please. Se que en español no me haces mucho caso pero con el movil imposible utilizar google translator.

Algun dia se implementara la idea de Fastred y se podra crear ataque y defensa al mismo tiempo ??

Ya se que esta aprobada la idea pero cuando la implementaran ??

Dec 24, 2016, 19:0812/24/16
09/04/16

Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

pbras66 said:

Hi! It will be very nice and balanced have more slots on cache (Temple of asclepius) to cover 4 attack slots and 4 defense slots like in general items.
That would unbalance the game. Game balance requires a choice - offense or defense.

please,explain to us all,WHAT IS THAT FAMOUS BALANCE ?

Tonaya 

Now I understand when mods/dev etc said “balance” what it is ....

http://prntscr.com/dnhuqh

Dec 25, 2016, 00:5412/25/16
02/13/16

Generals' Equipment

Hi , I paid 1800 Drachmas (approx USD9.90 as advertised)  for a Legendary Class 2 box Key, opened it , but I already had the same item equipped.

Which I also paid 1,800 Drachmas for another Key earlier.

Can the game please not duplicate the General's Items if opening Boxes ? Can i exchange or trade the Item please ?

Thanks

Dec 25, 2016, 01:0312/25/16
10/15/15
IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

pbras66 said:

Hi! It will be very nice and balanced have more slots on cache (Temple of asclepius) to cover 4 attack slots and 4 defense slots like in general items.
That would unbalance the game. Game balance requires a choice - offense or defense.

please,explain to us all,WHAT IS THAT FAMOUS BALANCE ?

Tonaya 

Now I understand when mods/dev etc said “balance” what it is ....

http://prntscr.com/dnhuqh

por favor no metas aqui esas imagenes de jugadores VISA super oro, este tema es serio
Dec 25, 2016, 01:0512/25/16
10/15/15
Flipper said:

Generals' Equipment

Hi , I paid 1800 Drachmas (approx USD9.90 as advertised)  for a Legendary Class 2 box Key, opened it , but I already had the same item equipped.

Which I also paid 1,800 Drachmas for another Key earlier.

Can the game please not duplicate the General's Items if opening Boxes ? Can i exchange or trade the Item please ?

Thanks

Yes, un atraco lol
Dec 27, 2016, 13:5812/27/16
Dec 29, 2016, 09:29(edited)
08/11/16

Many players on the Thracian Server want the same game features as offered elsewhere in the game.  We want the pools feature so cities can be moved.  Without this feature the game faces a level of stagnancy and eventual boredom.  Please add this feature to the server.

Thanks,

Cactus

This feature will be added, but a bit later.
Dec 30, 2016, 07:1812/30/16
Dec 30, 2016, 09:53(edited)
10/16/16

I would like to see something added like a forum. Communication is ket in this game but it is very limited. Not all members are on at the same time and some information gets deleted in messaging. So if there were a way to have this feature it will help us all. 

Working on that part
Dec 30, 2016, 07:3812/30/16
Dec 30, 2016, 09:54(edited)
08/21/14

this is my last suggestion:

1.make double rewards for daily login after first 90 days,so next 91,92th.....double then it was for first 90th days,or if it is too much for you,then second round to be multiplied with 1.1x or 1.2,1.5x or something like that

Declined. We are planning to improve our loyalty program, but we're not planning to extend it past 90 days.

2.this was agreed and promised by you,Alyona,but maybe you forgot:make some really big and worthy reward for 1 000 days every day login,like 100 000 drachmas,some rare,legendary key's,sketches,or something you choose,remember 100 000 free drachmas is free for you and worth nothing,and its a big motivation for players to stay in game and dont quite,after all, all drachmas are virtual value and we cant bring them home or sell to anyone,we can only spend in this game,in one store,plarium store,to buy something from you sellers

We're working on improvements for loyalty program

Tonaya

Dec 30, 2016, 23:0812/30/16
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

this is my last suggestion:

1.make double rewards for daily login after first 90 days,so next 91,92th.....double then it was for first 90th days,or if it is too much for you,then second round to be multiplied with 1.1x or 1.2,1.5x or something like that

Declined. We are planning to improve our loyalty program, but we're not planning to extend it past 90 days.

2.this was agreed and promised by you,Alyona,but maybe you forgot:make some really big and worthy reward for 1 000 days every day login,like 100 000 drachmas,some rare,legendary key's,sketches,or something you choose,remember 100 000 free drachmas is free for you and worth nothing,and its a big motivation for players to stay in game and dont quite,after all, all drachmas are virtual value and we cant bring them home or sell to anyone,we can only spend in this game,in one store,plarium store,to buy something from you sellers

We're working on improvements for loyalty program

Tonaya

when i see red declined i got mad!

i didnt type good,i didnt meant to extend more then it is now 90 days,i meant after 90 days when its 1st day again,to multiplied reward with 1.1 x,or with 1.2 x,or 1.5 x or 2x like it is on tournaments when reward is x2.2 multiplied

Tonaya

Jan 1, 2017, 10:3401/01/17
10/16/16
xchris2001 said:

I would like to see something added like a forum. Communication is ket in this game but it is very limited. Not all members are on at the same time and some information gets deleted in messaging. So if there were a way to have this feature it will help us all. 

Working on that part

Jan 1, 2017, 14:3801/01/17
Jan 3, 2017, 11:17(edited)
10/22/15

Hello, I would suggest 1 more personal quest similar to swords, but instead of swords, javs or psilois. We all now the old quest of raiding people of lvl X, raiding X resources, those ones are good for swords, make some harder ones and we will receive javs or psilois.

Ie: Player level 72 Personal Quest(swords) Siege and receive tribute from a player 64.

Javs Player level 72 personal quest (javs) Siege and receive tribute from a player 68.

Tis way all players take advantage of this quest, both no coiners, small/medium coiners and big coiners take advantage of this, but you will increase the play time of all players.

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll see if we can add some new Quests.
Jan 3, 2017, 11:5201/03/17
Jan 4, 2017, 11:33(edited)
07/04/16

give us the option of receiving offense or  defense for maximum reward of daily  missions,

right now it is set for 3 Macedonian cavalry, for some  mounted peltast would be a much better option .

so having the chance to choose either  for performing well in the daily coalition missions (divine quests, raiding citys,  positions  would be a well deserved  option

for coalitions that work together

this option is already available for some of the events you offer,  so it  may be possible you can apply it to the daily coalition missions has well

Declined. Right now we're not planning to give this option. But we may reconsider it in the future.

Jan 3, 2017, 20:2101/03/17
Jan 4, 2017, 11:34(edited)
03/09/15

It would be great if we could see the total power of combined units in the capital.

Where?

Also, have the ability to return units that are in the capital to players that are offline.

Passed to devs.

Have the ability to send friend requests and reinforcements to players from the warriors list on the coalition page

Passed to devs

Thanks

Honey

Jan 4, 2017, 18:0701/04/17
Jan 5, 2017, 11:00(edited)
03/10/15

hi,

for some reason i can not buy 4h autohide if i have on storage an 8h, it gives me the option as you can see in photo 

but when i go to buy the 4 hours that as you see i have none, it tells the following

they are not the same item, so i wonder if it is a bug or it can be modified by developrs in order to improve the gaming experience. because if i need a 4h why i should obligatory use a 8h?

regards and happy new year

If you have at least 1 Item of any duration, it won't let you buy any more.
Jan 5, 2017, 07:0301/05/17
Jan 5, 2017, 11:00(edited)
08/21/14

enable purchase sketches for gps,we have a lot gps and it would be great that we can buy sketches with gps,little reward for loyalty ^^

ps who said DECLINED smells bad >:)

Tonaya 

Declined. You can buy them for Drachmas.

Jan 5, 2017, 11:1201/05/17
Jan 6, 2017, 11:41(edited)
03/10/15

Fortuna said:

If you have at least 1 Item of any duration, it won't let you buy any more.

so my suggestion is that it changes as it is a `pitty, not to let the players buy products.... :-) and i am sure plarium loves us buying

see this way, you say if you ahve cheese it does not matter the type, you can not buy more cheese.... so if i got goat cheese but i need mozzarella, i can not buy mozarelly till i use all goat cheese? is not the same item they are similar, not the same.

we are suggesting you bring this matter to plarium for consultation and nt decline straight away, i would apreciate if you give it a thought as it has economical benefit for plarium... ;.)

Declined. This decision was made by our devs. And they have their reasons for such limits.

Jan 5, 2017, 11:3901/05/17
Jan 5, 2017, 14:14(edited)
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

enable purchase sketches for gps,we have a lot gps and it would be great that we can buy sketches with gps,little reward for loyalty ^^

Tonaya 

i know i can buy sketches for drachmas,but it is good suggestion that we can buy them with sketches too

http://prntscr.com/drrlje

hmm?

maybe you miss this part:

Tonaya 

You do have a lot of GP. However, you've collected much more Drachmas for the same period of time ;)

Jan 5, 2017, 11:5201/05/17
Jan 5, 2017, 14:15(edited)
08/21/14

new suggestion:

could you put a girl,next to fat and skinny dudes in amphitheater,so we can stab her as well?

Tonaya 

Why would girls challenge your Phylarch?

Jan 5, 2017, 21:0301/05/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

i know i can buy sketches for drachmas,but it is good suggestion that we can buy them with sketches too

http://prntscr.com/drrlje

hmm?

maybe you miss this part:

Tonaya 

You do have a lot of GP. However, you've collected much more Drachmas for the same period of time ;)

and i'v spended all those drachmas.why we cant buy sketches with gps?what to do with all those gps?

tell me honestly,when you were a little girl and learning to talk,was word DECLINED your first word you said? 

Tonaya 
Jan 5, 2017, 21:1301/05/17
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

new suggestion:

could you put a girl,next to fat and skinny dudes in amphitheater,so we can stab her as well?

Tonaya 

Why would girls challenge your Phylarch?

During a war.....in old Greece as well...there were spartans girls too and there were girls on xerxes side,maybe they were bored with cooking and decided,one day,hmmm how about to challenge some Phylarch?

those two,fatboy and skinny,are boring already,i think it would be more fun if there is a third person,a girl,for a change,because we have only spy girl in this game.

ps you could tell devs to make that girl by your image,so when you DECLINE my suggestion,i could punish you somehow,by stabbing in amphitheater^^ it wont hurt its all virtual 8)

Tonaya 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.