Your suggestions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 9, 2016, 14:2611/09/16
Nov 10, 2016, 10:23(edited)
07/07/15

I would like to see more animation. I enjoy the occasional farm windmill turning, forge smoking, sail flapping, etc. , but why not full time?  Add others like lumberyards turning and tower catapults. More eye candy please.

It's a bit complicated, because it's a browser game. But I'm sure you'll enjoy our new games (especially mobile ones). They have more animation inside ;)
Nov 9, 2016, 23:0411/09/16
Nov 10, 2016, 10:24(edited)
09/19/14

Congratz Alyona on big NO on what Mgilety said... 2 lines of text for a page of things to change...thats a record :)

I wanted to comment each line first, but then realised that the answer will be the same under each one of them.

regarding more animations game is slow now...dont make it slower please..or change platform...FLASH needs to go down the history

We're looking for a solution :)

Nov 10, 2016, 19:5211/10/16
09/08/15

Declined. We can't remove the Items listed above. They were developed to improve the gaming process. We are also not planning to make drastic changes to those Items mechanics or cost. This is a part of our game balance.

Oh, because you do believe the game is balanced now ?

The game was good at the beginning, now every update is making it worse...

Nov 11, 2016, 03:1911/11/16
Nov 11, 2016, 12:23(edited)
08/21/14

i'v just saw one of my brilliant ideas are accepted and applied in the game,for troops from pantheons to go to acropolis and not into city to be slaughter,but i did ask same thing for troops from CAPITAL and you ACCEPTED it,so why you didnt applied from capital too?hope i'm not gonna wait 1 or more months for that to be applied ^^

It wasn't implemented yet.

Alyona,tell me honestly,does it feel good when you make someones wish to became true?its not too hard to be good,fair,you made Tonaya happy first time on this forum   :D   

THANK YOU ALYONA  for accepting 1 of my suggestions,looking forward to apply that for capital as well,hope to be more of those accepted suggestions

Toanaya 

Nov 11, 2016, 11:3211/11/16
10/15/15
elias said:

Buenas tardes, sobre lo que se puede comprar para equipar al general y teniendo en cuemta su precio una sugerencia : vender directamente objetos. Uno compra cofres con la duda de si el objeto que contiene estara o no repetido, esa duda hara que compren menos. Yo desde luego por esos precios no comprare asi al azar.

Saludos

Chests can be dropped. If you want to earn some Resources by selling Items, you will need to open them.

Me esprese mal.

Compras un cofre, lo habres y equipas a tu general, si compras otro cofre ¿ quien te asegura que no contiene el mismo objeto y entonces no te sirve para nada lo gastado?

SUGERENCIA :

Poner a la venta directamente los objetos en vez de los cofres.

Las llaves esta bien pues si haciendo una posicion consigues un cofre asi lo puedes habrir.

espero esta vez se me entienda y a poder ser la contestacion en español 

Buenos dias, se que prefieren las sugerencias de aquellos que se espresan en ingles y ADEMAS INVIERTEN DINERO pero esperaba por lo menos una contestacion
Nov 14, 2016, 22:5711/14/16
Nov 15, 2016, 11:47(edited)
10/12/16

On position raiding, it is pretty easy to make a mistake and send offensive units to defend and vica versa.

it's a pretty artificial situation in the first place - you are battling the same Persian units.

A simple oversight can result in hard won unit resources being hugely squandered.

In a similar way to the game warning you if you send champions units out to raid without their bonus troops, put up a dialogue warning box into the game if you attempt to send offensive troops to a defensive position or defensive troops to a offensive position.

I came close to just walking away from the game when it first happened to me and I suspect others will have walked.

We are planning to add a notification when you're sending the wrong type of Units.
Nov 15, 2016, 19:4011/15/16
Nov 16, 2016, 14:08(edited)

how about a downloadable client for the game? its gonna reduce all the lag

Maybe one day :) But right now our games are web-based. We also have several mobile games that can be downloaded. You could try some of them ;)
Nov 16, 2016, 14:5611/16/16
Nov 18, 2016, 13:04(edited)
09/22/16

Hi

My suggestions (keeping it short and simple):

1- Units killed in Persian Raiding to be revived for free - I raided LVL 35-39 recently and I lost thousands of light troops ... took me 2 weeks to come back ...  I am too afraid to use my heavies (which I invested a fortune in) and I am too afraid to go higher than LVL39... because I would need to use the heavies and the cost of revival is phenomenal ... the game is becoming boring without the high level raiding of the Persians

Declined. Only a certain % of Units defending your City can be revived for free.

Well at least reduce the slaughter

2- Please allow us to re-arrange the buildings in the city ... at least the special buildings ...  (not the farms or lumber for example)

Could you please give more details on that?

To rearrange buidlings from one location to the other ... for example I would like to move Temple of Demeter to another spot ... it is for aesthetics  ... not critical for game play of course ...  it would be nice to have that flexibility for the non-resource buildings at least .. would make the city look good / better

You can do that if you enter the Edit mode. http://screencast.com/t/scVYSbIKr

3- Resource production stats to show the contribution in percentage of the Phylarch activation for increase in production

Could you please explain this one, or show me on a screenshot how you'd like it to look like.

Let's take Grain Production as an Example : if you hover on the grain bar on the top left you will find for example -x% Coalition reduction / and you can find +x% Dominion bonus and so on .... if you have activated the Phylarch grain production bonus you don't see that extra percentage ...

Could you please make a screenshot while the Phylarch is active? And another screenshot of an active Phylarch. I will pass it to devs.

thanks

Draggos

Nov 16, 2016, 18:3411/16/16

Magyar nyelvű menü

Nov 17, 2016, 15:3311/17/16
08/21/14

masterdraggos said:

Hi

My suggestions (keeping it short and simple):

1- Units killed in Persian Raiding to be revived for free - I raided LVL 35-39 recently and I lost thousands of light troops ... took me 2 weeks to come back ...  I am too afraid to use my heavies (which I invested a fortune in) and I am too afraid to go higher than LVL39... because I would need to use the heavies and the cost of revival is phenomenal ... the game is becoming boring without the high level raiding of the Persians

Declined. Only a certain % of Units defending your City can be revived for free.

Well at least reduce the slaughter

2- Please allow us to re-arrange the buildings in the city ... at least the special buildings ...  (not the farms or lumber for example)

Could you please give more details on that?

To rearrange buidlings from one location to the other ... for example I would like to move Temple of Demeter to another spot ... it is for aesthetics  ... not critical for game play of course ...  it would be nice to have that flexibility for the non-resource buildings at least .. would make the city look good / better

3- Resource production stats to show the contribution in percentage of the Phylarch activation for increase in production

Could you please explain this one, or show me on a screenshot how you'd like it to look like.

Let's take Grain Production as an Example : if you hover on the grain bar on the top left you will find for example -x% Coalition reduction / and you can find +x% Dominion bonus and so on .... if you have activated the Phylarch grain production bonus you don't see that extra percentage ...

thanks

Draggos

Draggos,you can move buildings in your city,you have on the right,down corner of your screen ARROW,put mouse pointer there and you'll see its EDIT button,press that EDIT button and then click on building you want to move and you'll get option MOVE,press MOVE and move building where you want,then press SAVE and thats it :)

Tonaya
Nov 17, 2016, 22:4711/17/16
11/05/15
thanks Tonaya, was just about to post what you have, love the fact that all help each other here and not just the Mods and Staff :D 
Nov 18, 2016, 09:2911/18/16
09/22/16
Tonaya said:

Draggos

Draggos,you can move buildings in your city,you have on the right,down corner of your screen ARROW,put mouse pointer there and you'll see its EDIT button,press that EDIT button and then click on building you want to move and you'll get option MOVE,press MOVE and move building where you want,then press SAVE and thats it :)

Tonaya
THANK YOU ... I clicked and opened my mouth in disbelief ... must have missed that one when I started playing ... thanks a million  :) 
Nov 22, 2016, 04:3911/22/16
Nov 22, 2016, 04:54(edited)
How about for the next few tournaments that give champions on the first server, you switch them to cataphracts and war elephants? It would help people with more cavalry to get the champions without paying for the 800 - 2000 drachmas just for one unit, it would help the people who don't wish to pay to play or people who need something for their cavalry, please consider this, it would help lots.
Nov 22, 2016, 13:4511/22/16

mark said:

when plarium say game balance they mean profits just so the newbies understand plarium terminology

It's the Suggestions thread. Please, follow the rules and don't post off-topic comments. Thanks for understanding.

Nov 22, 2016, 13:4711/22/16

Draconic Eruption said:

How about for the next few tournaments that give champions on the first server, you switch them to cataphracts and war elephants? It would help people with more cavalry to get the champions without paying for the 800 - 2000 drachmas just for one unit, it would help the people who don't wish to pay to play or people who need something for their cavalry, please consider this, it would help lots.

Hi, guys! Let me remind you that Tournament is a background event, where you can receive some extra rewards for your everyday activities. As you know we are constantly changing Tournament rewards. Don't try to adapt to the Tournament, let the Tournament adapt to you :)

Nov 22, 2016, 22:0911/22/16
Nov 30, 2016, 11:55(edited)
02/10/16

Cut the amount of items that need drachma such as certain upgrades etc. I know Plarium want to encourage coiners and that is why they are given preferential treatment above genuine players. Do you even know that you are actively encouraging and feeding gaming addiction, which can lead to debt, job loss and the destruction of families. Do you even care? Silly question I guess. The number of people quitting the game should be a warning to Plarium, along with the negative reviews. The game glitches are atrocious and are affecting the game. it is slowing the game down to such an extent that you don't even know you've been hit until you refresh as messages are not getting through. Plarium, you really need to up your game as you are fast becoming a very poor joke. What happens when coiners finish their cities in record time, defeat every enemy available? What happens when there is nothing left to do? They will quit too. You are fast damaging your reputation and pushing loyal players away. You must be proud!

Declined. Drachmas are in-game Resource that can be earned in different events, Tournaments, TOP Rankings, Quests, etc. 
Nov 23, 2016, 21:3611/23/16
Nov 30, 2016, 11:56(edited)
02/10/16

Ditch upgrade sketches. It is practically impossible for smaller, genuine players to upgrade if they have to pay for them.

Declined. We made sure that this update will be available for all players. However, it will take some time to develop your City.
Nov 27, 2016, 11:5011/27/16
Nov 30, 2016, 11:57(edited)

Hi! It will be very nice and balanced have more slots on cache (Temple of asclepius) to cover 4 attack slots and 4 defense slots like in general items.

Declined. It's a part of the game balance - you need to choose which stats to boost.
Nov 28, 2016, 08:0611/28/16
Nov 30, 2016, 11:57(edited)
03/08/16

Higher % for key drops plz....

Declined. Drop Rates are balanced. But if you need some specific keys, you may use Drachmas to buy them at the Market.
Nov 28, 2016, 10:0111/28/16
Nov 30, 2016, 11:59(edited)
08/18/16

One of the greatest features of OTHER social media progs (No names) is its ability to announce (If you want) your birthday and month to friends. This in my opinion brings everybody closer. Would Plarium be interested in such a feature for say Friends or Allies. Also there should be a much easier way to access the  catalog of our contacts. I have placed dozens in my contacts and then cant find them!

As for the friends list, our devs are planning a redesing.

As for the birthday date, I'd like to know how many players would support that. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.