Your suggestions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 11, 2016, 14:4610/11/16
Oct 12, 2016, 10:02(edited)
06/05/16

I would like to see the game prevent bot cities from being besieged, such as a player automatically getting kicked off if they besiege rather than raid. 

There are some players that monopolize the bot cities, I have counted one player sitting on at least 30 bots, probably many many more if I were to take the time to search further out. Many players will raid and knock him off the cities but he just takes them back or others somewhere else.

It is a senseless waste of resources that could be had by lower level players without them causing aggression toward other players.

I understand this is a war game but it is also about strategy and city building and other achievements. Not every player wants to battle every single day just to get enough resources to upgrade a building.

As we can't automatically define such Castles, we can't take such measures against them.

Oct 11, 2016, 18:2610/11/16
Oct 12, 2016, 10:03(edited)
07/17/16

Can Plarium start letting us collect Grain in besieged cities? We can only collect resources from 3 sieged cities so I don't understand why it is not available. It would develop a better game play because it would be more realistic and you would have to more heavily defend your 3 cities and you would have to use more troops to raid a sieged city. So we win and Plarium wins because we would have to purchase more Defensive and Offensive troops to get and hold onto the sieges. In REAL life a sieged city would be plundered of all of its resources including fortunes i.e. Drachmas

Declined. It would require too many changes to the other parts of the code.

Oct 11, 2016, 19:0010/11/16
07/04/16
landmark28213 said:

please switch pumpkinhead city schema  something  different this season might be nice and also a christmas city schema   would be interesting to .

We'll consider your idea.
its good that you can consider the idea ,also I would like to suggest that city skin ,or schemas whichever you choose to use ,should be able to be archived once you  purchase  them so you can continue to use them has seasons change. taking them away after you shell out thousands of drachmas is unfair  to players who are trying to stay in the game long term ,seems plarium works against them
Oct 12, 2016, 19:5710/12/16
Oct 13, 2016, 10:21(edited)
07/27/16

Buen día.

Veo que han aumentado los niveles de los acuerdos (anteriormente estaba en 20) hasta el nivel 32 y me parece muy bien para mejorar las características de ataque / defensa, pero eso implica costos de mejoras muy elevados(tiempo y recursos).

Sería bueno que implementen algún tipo de recompensa que te permita mejorar el nivel de acuerdo en función del tiempo de firma (se me ocurre reducción de tiempo de firma en un 20% durante 2 días).

También deberían implementar que a medida que se mejora los acuerdos, las tropas bajen sus costos y tiempo de producción. (En los torneos se pierde muchas tropas y volver a recuperarse toma mucho tiempo y como consecuencia no se puede participar en todos los eventos incluso para participar en las misiones individuales contra jerjes)

Declined. New levels were not designed to be upgraded in a few days. It's a long-term task.

Oct 13, 2016, 12:4810/13/16
Oct 18, 2016, 18:25(edited)
03/29/15

Why was my suggestion today unanswered and instead deleted by admin or plarium asskissing bot-mods?

Selling accounts is against our Forum rules. We won't review such suggestions.

Thank you for response.  Well if you organised it legitimately through yourselves(as suggested), then it wouldn't be against your rules.
Oct 16, 2016, 12:3910/16/16
Oct 18, 2016, 12:30(edited)
07/04/16

I would like to suggest the chance to add more décor,

if you go to your city ,to the wall where the tribute carts come, you will find that it is impossible to add décor to end of wall

there is no reason for décor not to be able to go there . please clarify why décor cannot be placed along the end of this wall near tree growth area

would improve a blank spot  along the wall and improve defense all the while

I will pass your suggestion to devs.

Oct 16, 2016, 16:5210/16/16
Oct 18, 2016, 12:31(edited)

Amphitheater:

I think that the cost to freshen the Aether

should come down gradually as the time decreases.

and it would also be functional if you could apply the acceleration.

Declined. This feature was designed to require certain amount of time between each series of hits. You an use Drachmas if you don't want to wait, but we won't make this option cheaper.

Oct 17, 2016, 10:1510/17/16
Oct 18, 2016, 12:32(edited)
08/05/16

I leave in CHILE and doesnt appear the PayPal option, why?

Also, can you add more invest-options, such as Payza, Skrill, Neteller, etc...?

Hi! Please contact our Support Team if you have any payment issues.
Oct 17, 2016, 18:5810/17/16
Oct 24, 2016, 11:17(edited)
06/22/15

Lyderis said:

1.reduce travel time to positions, if u do only 1 at a time, it would take u 2 h to do all 60 of those every day, and that is if u kill position every time, if not, then that would take even longer (1 min to engage position, then 1 min until they get back after battle, so 2 min for each position)... it would be just great if it would take 10 sec, like it does on positions below lvl 6. this would also encourage ppl to do more pp every day, meaning they would spend more money after they loose all their troops there, so every1 wins at the end:)

2.obviously coalition management should be able to see def statistics stationed at capital, just takes too much time to do it all manually.

3.140 pp lvl is nice, but why stop there? also some more campaign missions?

4.lvl 61 players compete in tourneys vs all high lvl players, there should be another group of like 61-81 lvl, then 81-101 lvl, and then another 1 above lvl 101 ofcourse.

5.and the last one: +50 % should be available for drachmas, there r some ppl that can not spend real money, for many various reasons.

1. Declined. Travel time is already reduced to 60s.

2. Accepted. It will be added in one of the future updates.

3. It's possible that we will add more levels in the future, but I don't have any precise time frames.

4. Accepted. We have already launched a new system of leagues in Soldiers Inc. It's possible that we will spread it to all of our games in the future.

5. Declined. This Item was designed as a part of our Special Deals. It wasn't intended to be a Market Item available for Drachmas. It was made to limit its usage and keep the game balance.

I would like to support the request for more distinction between player levels wth regard to tourneys as suggested above. As a lvl 72 player "my league" includes everyone up until 100+ or whatever the highest player level currently is, which makes it impossible to get a decent rank/reward.

I would also like to suggest applying the same to emporia. As it is now, a lvl 72 player has to compete for emporia with everyone up to lvl 100+, as far as I can see from the emporia my oracle provides. It would make for a more balanced battle if there were more subdivisions, e.g. lvl 70-90 have the same emporia and then 90+. 

it would correspond with the recent introduction of new game levels as well in my opinion.

Another suggestion I have would be the introduction of a new defensive cavalry unit. As it is, there are 2 offensive cavalry types which can be built using normal resources and 1 offensive cavalry type that can be built with denarii; and 1 defensive cavalry type for each resource type. In my opinion it should be more even, or is there any particular reason behind this dysbalance? 

However, I do realise that the cavalry building queue is maxed out as it is when one is trying to build scouts, MP and Legates and the occasional off cavalry, so there would probably be need for more adjustment in case yet another cavalry unit type would be introduced.

thanks for considering my suggestions

Unfortunately, we are not planning to add new Units for now. Current Units are balanced and new ones may change this balance drastically.

Oct 17, 2016, 23:0210/17/16
Oct 18, 2016, 12:32(edited)
05/07/16

Phylarch Bonuses

At the moment, they need to be activated every 3 hours. In my opinion, this becomes very tedious very quickly. How about changing the activation duration to 6 hours

Declined. This feature was designed to be time-sensitive. If you want to receive a bonus all day long, you will need to relogin each 3 hours to activate your Phylarch.
Oct 18, 2016, 15:5710/18/16
Oct 19, 2016, 09:26(edited)
03/30/15

if we can exchange  'gp's '  for scrolls etc why not the reverse option

The same as with the Drachmas. You can buy something using these two kinds of Resources, but you cannot receive them for selling something. There are many similar Items you get for free in the game, so it would be a bit messy.
Oct 18, 2016, 18:2110/18/16
Oct 19, 2016, 09:51(edited)
03/29/15

GLP said:

Phylarch Bonuses

At the moment, they need to be activated every 3 hours. In my opinion, this becomes very tedious very quickly. How about changing the activation duration to 6 hours

Declined. This feature was designed to be time-sensitive. If you want to receive a bonus all day long, you will need to relogin each 3 hours to activate your Phylarch.

What a bag of *.  I thought that was a good suggestion.

Plarium, that still wouldn't be an all day long bonus, just many tedious 3 hour bonuses back to back that you would have to time logging in when last one finishes, plus that counts nothing for overnight.This is the most crap thing about it.  Would have been better if activation for 24 hours or at least 8-12, with the ability to swap bonuses out while still in active state. What use is 3 hours city def extra bonus overnight.  The functions are not able to be fully used, when a paltry 3 hours is all you get per activation!

Mind your language!

The bonus was designed for active players. If you need a long-lasting Bonus, you can use different Items at the Black Market.

Why do I need to mind my language?, is it in my way and I need to move around it?  

Anyway I think that was not really a swear word!

Oct 18, 2016, 18:2510/18/16
Oct 19, 2016, 10:35(edited)
02/25/16

When we open the scroll study tree at the academy the tree should automatically re-center itself on the last study completed.  It is very tedious to wait for all the icons to load and then scroll down the whole tree to find the one you want to study (Typically the next level of the last one you completed)

It's a known issue, and our devs are planning to improve this.
Oct 18, 2016, 18:4110/18/16
Oct 19, 2016, 10:37(edited)
02/25/16

There should be an option to trade in specialty items that have a drachma value attached toward the purchase of other similar drachma items.  Plarium could set a discounted trade-in value for such items. 

Why? Many players are stuck with items they don't use either through purchases of value packs or because they have advanced beyond the point where said items are useful.

Benefit: It would allow players to get rid of things like Silver Caduccees, scroll ciphers, pools of fate and such to buy items they want to use.

Benefit: It would be an incentive to buy good value packs even if the mix of "free items" is less than ideal.

Declined. The issue is that players receive a lot of Items they don't need in such huge numbers. Our devs are aware of this issue and they will find a solution.
Oct 19, 2016, 09:4810/19/16
Oct 19, 2016, 10:38(edited)
03/29/15

Since you equal out the jumps in reverse stats of defense and offense units in recent agreements upgrade...To keep in line with game balance, any chance you make infirmary upgades(for sketches) equal so it would be up to 50% revivals max for both, rather than just offense.  Also the temple of pan is still 2 lelvels behind temple of hepaestus, would be nice if they could be equal.

Declined. Offensiove Units are still Offensive. Even if they have a Defensive value, they won't be so effective as Defensive Units.
Oct 21, 2016, 00:1110/21/16
Oct 22, 2016, 00:46(edited)

you should add new spot in forum for new server for players and coas.  :)

Why? They can use the current spots :)

very true, but if you want to create confusion then you are right.  if you want to expand then others will want to break free of first world.  then again if you didnt want them to break free then you would not have created the second server....i could be wrong but why else would you make second server???   respectfully!   :))
Oct 21, 2016, 08:2610/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 11:30(edited)
12/14/14

...i haven' t  seen any relocation pools in a while.   requesting them>>>   reward on tourneys ...

Tournament rewards change from time to time. Maybe they will appear some day.
Oct 22, 2016, 07:0310/22/16
Oct 24, 2016, 11:18(edited)

Hello, I was thinking for the new accounts coming in the the game,should be put into the 2nd server instead of the first one. it will give them a fighting chance.

Normally new players are sent to the 2nd server. Was it different for you?
Oct 22, 2016, 19:0610/22/16
06/22/15
So .. I'm not getting an answer to my suggestions? 
Oct 22, 2016, 23:5610/22/16
Oct 24, 2016, 11:19(edited)
08/21/14

1.change troops build time from 1 hour to 1 month

2.change PP system to this:we all send troops on PP and no more payouts ,never,not a single troop

3.give us account where to send you money and 1 liter of our b.lood and you dont send to us nothing ,because we really dont need anything,but we enjoy to give you money

4.if anyone tell anything on forum and "moderators" dont like it,send us to prison 

5.change time for PP from 1 min to 1 month as well

Tonaya

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.