Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 23, 2016, 23:0909/23/16
07/04/16

howardberk said:

howardberk said:

bigger coalitions with big capital levels should be prevented from attacking small coalition capitals. There is no way to progress when you become cannon fodder for these guys and the keep hitting you.

Declined. We're not planning to limit player interactions.

you already limit player interaction in the emporia...so a coalition with a lvl 20 capital can keep attacking a coalition with a lvl 7 capital?

perhaps you should actually think about that for a moment

This has already been brought to our devs attention. They said no.

To say that you do not limit player interactions clearly makes you and what ever you represent a hypocrite

1st- you can only send a certain amount of resources to a player reason being = IT'S LIMITED!!!!!

2ND Can only repair a certain amount of tower to help allies        reason being =   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

3rd can only raidenemy city's  a certain amount of times               reason being = ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

to increase resources             

4th only allowed a certain amount of wood and bronze purchase reason being = ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

5th giant coalition clobbering smaller coalition capitals

has many times has they please or until the new coa coincides  reason being = IT'S UNLIMITED U  ACURSED HYPOCRITE  UNLIMITED DO YOU HEAR  UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED  UNLIMITED .

you cater  to the  ones you want to  where as you should show moderation to all
Sep 23, 2016, 23:3109/23/16
landmark28213 said:

howardberk said:

howardberk said:

bigger coalitions with big capital levels should be prevented from attacking small coalition capitals. There is no way to progress when you become cannon fodder for these guys and the keep hitting you.

Declined. We're not planning to limit player interactions.

you already limit player interaction in the emporia...so a coalition with a lvl 20 capital can keep attacking a coalition with a lvl 7 capital?

perhaps you should actually think about that for a moment

This has already been brought to our devs attention. They said no.

To say that you do not limit player interactions clearly makes you and what ever you represent a hypocrite

1st- you can only send a certain amount of resources to a player reason being = IT'S LIMITED!!!!!

2ND Can only repair a certain amount of tower to help allies        reason being =   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

3rd can only raidenemy city's  a certain amount of times               reason being = ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

to increase resources             

4th only allowed a certain amount of wood and bronze purchase reason being = ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

5th giant coalition clobbering smaller coalition capitals

has many times has they please or until the new coa coincides  reason being = IT'S UNLIMITED U  ACURSED HYPOCRITE  UNLIMITED DO YOU HEAR  UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED UNLIMITED  UNLIMITED .

you cater  to the  ones you want to  where as you should show moderation to all
well said landmark  start a blog  good sir you can get paid for your writings send me a pm. I agree with what you said 100 %
Sep 25, 2016, 08:2809/25/16
Sep 26, 2016, 12:26(edited)
04/15/16

When viewing battle reports, can we have a search function for text?  I'd like to sort by city, regardless of of action (raid, siege, spy).

Any dynamic features are really hard to implement on Flash. We're limited by the current technology, so maybe in the future.
Sep 26, 2016, 05:2609/26/16
Sep 26, 2016, 12:27(edited)
02/13/16

Flipper said:

Hi, suggestion:

Allow Hegemon, Polemarchs and Commandants to in-game send email reminders to missing players, to remind them to check-in before removing from Coa.  Sent thru an in-game system so that Emails of Coa member will remain hidden.

Thanks 

Declined. We can't allow players send messages to emails to avoid spam.
Thanks . How about Hegemon can send only 1 to 3 alert msg that Plarium will forward (hidden) to the user email  . So that absent player at least recv an alert before being removed or demoted ?  Thanks
Delined. See the reason above, You can send him a PM in the game. If he enters the game again, he will receive your notice.
Sep 26, 2016, 19:5009/26/16
Sep 27, 2016, 20:16(edited)

it will be very good if we could buy pieces (the things we use to upgrade general`s eguipment)at the market.

Declined. They were designed to be obtained in PPs.

ok.
Sep 26, 2016, 21:0609/26/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:26(edited)

I have a simple request I would like to see the " Coffers " for the General's to have Piece's inside them you can still have the different levels and different amounts in each one but maybe only make them rare to get like 1 in 100 times or so it would be up to Dev. but it would be a good incentive for people to play the positions.But they would have to be worth getting.

Could you please give me more details?
Sep 27, 2016, 02:2309/27/16
Sep 27, 2016, 12:26(edited)
04/21/15

Please develop new units. Not champs but units!! 

We're not planning to add new Units for now.
Sep 27, 2016, 15:4609/27/16
Sep 28, 2016, 08:07(edited)
01/19/16

Please make it so that facebook avatars and other appropriate avatars can be imported and used by players that signed up to play via the Plarium site. There are so many good Spartan, Roman and Greek avatars available that are appropriate, and it would enhance the player's interest in the game if their avatar was more unique.

I have passed it to our Forum developers.
Sep 28, 2016, 00:5309/28/16
Sep 28, 2016, 08:09(edited)

terry64841 said:

I have a simple request I would like to see the " Coffers " for the General's to have Piece's inside them you can still have the different levels and different amounts in each one but maybe only make them rare to get like 1 in 100 times or so it would be up to Dev. but it would be a good incentive for people to play the positions.But they would have to be worth getting.

Like when you get a coffer as a reward you can have a uncomman coffer 50 pieces and a common 75 pieces and so on the developers can figure out the amounts, but frequency of getting one would be like 1in 100 coffers awarded example again up to dev. they could be in there own catagory of coffers. and they would still have to buy or recieve the keys to open them. But it would be more likely to get more people into playing the persion positions. 

So you mean pieces of Coffers, right?

Sep 28, 2016, 23:2509/28/16
Sep 29, 2016, 10:46(edited)
09/12/14

Add a tool for hegemons only to change what rank can see garrisons of pantheons and capital  or set it at an higher rank than actual centurion.

Declined. There is a special Rank starting with which players can see that info. If you don't trust your Coalition member, just keep their Rank below that point.
Sep 29, 2016, 13:1009/29/16
terry64841 said:

terry64841 said:

Like when you get a coffer as a reward you can have a uncomman coffer 50 pieces and a common 75 pieces and so on the developers can figure out the amounts, but frequency of getting one would be like 1in 100 coffers awarded example again up to dev. they could be in there own catagory of coffers. and they would still have to buy or recieve the keys to open them. But it would be more likely to get more people into playing the persion positions. 

No....I mean pieces in the coffers for upgrading 
Sep 30, 2016, 17:3709/30/16
Oct 3, 2016, 11:14(edited)
09/19/15

I feel that something needs to be done about the return of troops from capitals and pantheons when a player is expelled from their coalition, right now they return to your city, but I think they should return to your acropolis. If this problem is not addressed its only a matter of time before some players start using this problem to their advantage and destroying players defending armies when ever it suits them to do so. The worst part is it does not even matter if you are an active player it can still happen to you, when you consider how long it takes to build a nice army and how easily you could lose it through others actions it just does not seem fair.

It's a bug. Will be fixed with one of the future updates.
Oct 2, 2016, 15:0210/02/16
Oct 3, 2016, 11:15(edited)
07/04/16

shouldn't  the ephorate turn green once you have signed all the agreements?

imagine the work and effort put into getting all those done  ,set it to when completing this feat of signing all the agreements .

it can be turned green and the resource bonus bumped up to 8 % for green ephorates

Declined. Different color is only for the New levels of buildongs.

Oct 4, 2016, 03:0210/04/16
Oct 4, 2016, 11:33(edited)
11/12/14

Something really new please....it's getting very boring the same all same all for two years.

A new incentive would make a lot of people want to play more again. Like I can't understand why no new units appear. We're like little boys mind you, We want new soldiers to play with. how difficult can it be?

Furthermore, another realm where second cities can be built for instance.

We need real big new changes, I'm not alone who's getting bored, I hear from a lot who are losing interest.

So please Plarium, don't let this great game die a slow death.

Thank you for this suggestions. our developers are working on something really interesting.

Oct 4, 2016, 17:1510/04/16
Oct 5, 2016, 07:51(edited)
09/08/15

Hello,

At the moment being in the top 10 coalitions in Sparta only gives fame and glory but it doesn't feed.

There should be weekly rewards regarding coalition ranking same as it is done for individual players. 

Basic exemple using random numbers : 

- N°1 = 5k drachmas for every player in the coa. 

- N°2 = 4.5k ....

- N°3= 4k ....

- N°4= 3.5k...

- ETC

If you don't want to give drachmas you can propose alternative rewards (scrolls, goodies...).

It would entice players to aim higher, and compensate the losses it takes to be part of the top coalitions in Sparta.

Many other games have this kind of feature to motivate player's ambition.

It would also, bring more blood to Sparta's world, which means more money for Plarium.

To be honest it's kind of surprising that it doesn't already exists.

Coalitions fight for territory and domination, fame and glory as you said, not for the Items or additional Drachmas. However, I don't think it's a bad idea. And I would like to hear more opinions from players.
Oct 7, 2016, 15:3710/07/16
Oct 12, 2016, 08:51(edited)
10/15/15

Buenas tardes, sobre lo que se puede comprar para equipar al general y teniendo en cuemta su precio una sugerencia : vender directamente objetos. Uno compra cofres con la duda de si el objeto que contiene estara o no repetido, esa duda hara que compren menos. Yo desde luego por esos precios no comprare asi al azar.

Saludos

Chests can be dropped. If you want to earn some Resources by selling Items, you will need to open them.

Me esprese mal.

Compras un cofre, lo habres y equipas a tu general, si compras otro cofre ¿ quien te asegura que no contiene el mismo objeto y entonces no te sirve para nada lo gastado?

SUGERENCIA :

Poner a la venta directamente los objetos en vez de los cofres.

Las llaves esta bien pues si haciendo una posicion consigues un cofre asi lo puedes habrir.

espero esta vez se me entienda y a poder ser la contestacion en español 

Oct 8, 2016, 14:5010/08/16
Oct 10, 2016, 09:05(edited)

terry64841 said:

terry64841 said:

terry64841 said:

No....I mean pieces in the coffers for upgrading 

Ok it has been 10 days and no response whats up

Declined. Our developers have set a balance for Coffers. And made it possible to get higher-level Coffers only from higher-level PPs. Unfortunately they won't change this balance.
Oct 9, 2016, 08:2910/09/16
Oct 10, 2016, 09:05(edited)
07/21/16

Hello i suggest a policy defensive unit that sink an aggressor ship, this unit could also a mythical unit the Triton whit his strident thanks

Unfortunately, we're not planning to implement new Units for now.
Oct 10, 2016, 09:1610/10/16
Oct 11, 2016, 11:38(edited)

1st of all you people (game developer's) should make easy way to communicate with your player which are also your clients. So make your forum v.easy to fill.

Could you please explain what you mean?

2nd U developer's have made this form n everything so strategically so that people should keep searchin things they want and specialy write to you. you developer's realy dont want people sayin and suggesting anything to you all. That why the form is so complicated. AND TO PURPOSELY.

You can leave your suggestions here. Why do you think that developers don't want your opinion?

3rd I didnt get a place where to write so I m writin here. and its your developer's mistake.

4th make an option to block some players because they are just players to you but they keep attackin and raiding again and again. because they keep doin it , the attacked and raided person cant make enough resources and soldiers and then the player loses his/her interest in the game.

Attacks are a part of a gameplay. We can't block that. However, if someone is insulting you, you can block him from sending you PMs.

5th why do you have all most every thing in GOLD COINS. you know lot of players dont have it. it's like you put some food at the end of stick and you are playing with hungry person. You are showing food but you want THAT HUNGRY to take it which is out of reach. And this is the main reason why I wanted to write suggest and complain.

The main important thing I want to is " IF YOU HAVE GIVEN " EMPORIA " FOR PLAYER TO GET RESOURCES AND GOLD COIN , THEN WHY HAVE YOU KEPT AN COMPALSARY POINT IN EVENTS - PERSONAL EVENTS " CAPTURE EMPORIA - DEFEAT RIVALS AT EMPORIA ". If you realy want to give player Resource and Gold Coins then please remove this " CAPTURE EMPORIA - DEFEAT RIVALS AT EMPORIA " from PERSONAL EVENTS.

Declined. Quests give you additional rewards.

And please make this form easy to write to you developer's so I and other people dont have write in other's Reply option. And I m looking forward to it that you developer's remove " CAPTURE EMPORIA - DEFEAT RIVALS AT EMPORIA " forever.

And I got to tel you developer's that I myself play real strategical games since I was a kid. So I completely understand why every thing comes around and stop's at buying GOLD COINS. If you have made this game to play then please give us player freedom 2 play by not asking GOLD COINS for every thing. Including ARTICALS also (cheap thinking). Please leave this GREED.

I know that the main developers of this game follow my brother who's known for PRIDE , so please dont get into GREED. Because he is watch you all , all the time.

And before I lose my interest in this game please remove " CAPTURE EMPORIA - DEFEAT RIVALS AT EMPORIA ". because after I stop playing this game many will stop playing and you will lose lots of players from my country HIND.

Oct 10, 2016, 22:1010/10/16
Oct 11, 2016, 11:39(edited)
07/04/16

please switch pumpkinhead city schema  something  different this season might be nice and also a christmas city schema   would be interesting to .

We'll consider your idea.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.