All Categories

Hiding Under The Map New Strategy From BOK!!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 9, 2016, 22:4412/09/16
08/11/14

This is the second week we are continuously fighting with BOK and LS see that BOK Leader hiding under the map or we can say that hiding on the edge map while his men get slaughtered. This is another cowardliness act and left his men behind while he sits and enjoys his stay corner of the map.  Is this fight you want from LS!!!

http://prntscr.com/dhhxu3

http://prntscr.com/dhhybw

Come and face LS if you dare as DUB not move his city or put a shield on it. We are true warriors. This is just started. Even thou you cross the Hellas we will find you and make you bleed...

Farhan Lost Souls - International Federation Of Sparta 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 10, 2016, 09:4212/10/16

Hi Fahran,

First of all, please forgive my poor english level ....

No comment on your post, we're already the most hated clan in the map according to you so no need to advertize for us :) the only funny thing is the word "continuously" you used (you should be right it's a matter of scaling :) )....

I just wanted to advise you not to use this shee ty yellow color as well as big size font and capital letters which are considered since the net is net is seen as an agression/abuse not against the bok lol but against all the spartan community who want, who knows , to read your comment

Good week end to every sparta players including ls of course ;)

bok libertà
Dec 10, 2016, 09:4412/10/16
and if you want to find us more easily, I think you should accept the war declaration we've sent to Dub a while ago ;)
Dec 10, 2016, 10:4112/10/16
08/27/14

forum mods,

isn't it prohibited to share ingame cords of gamers ?

please clean up as you did by many others
Dec 10, 2016, 12:4012/10/16

Hi Double....,

You should be right, but frankly speaking I think Benhur is quite happy with that .... 2 or 3 ls found him and then .... they lost their off in its city  :)
Dec 20, 2016, 19:3112/20/16
10/20/15

Haven't followed the war too closely but considering the points that I've seen Ben Hur and generally all Boks winning in various tourneys, I'm having a hard time imagining how come they just hid, according to Fahran...

I saw them invading the tops 10 of so many fighting events recently that I doubt they didn't fight. And especially Ben Hur.