The Grand Pantheon Massacre aftermat

13 Replies
Helen of Troy
17 November, 2016, 6:15 AM UTC

Pantheon Massacre is over and how many Pans were taken down from strong and established coalition?

1. Terminators vs Association

2. HOB vs. Couple of Coalition

3. LS Argosians vs BOK

4. ?

5. ?

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

So what will be their next move????

Is drachs Boycott affects the fall of HOB?

We all know that Terminators and Association are mortal enemies.

And what about this new comer LS Argosians and BOK? Is this for real or just a friendly game? We never know
UTC +7:00
lefeubleu
25 November, 2016, 5:43 PM UTC

The thing between all LS and BOKS has become pretty serious, I believe...

Look at the unending reports on pantheons, that is a war worth mentioning, I think... Not what I would call friendly :)

UTC -4:00
Prometheus
26 November, 2016, 6:55 AM UTC

It's the first time, I see LS fight. And what a fight! Wow. They had the name of lurking and mastering behind the scenes...now they finally got into a huge war. I think they earned a bit more of respect finally by just..showing up.

Anybody knows what has happened? Bok lost all their pans for like the 4th time this year. How is this possible?I know they have great off though..
UTC +4:00
Helen of Troy
26 November, 2016, 12:40 PM UTC
lefeubleu said:

The thing between all LS and BOKS has become pretty serious, I believe...

Look at the unending reports on pantheons, that is a war worth mentioning, I think... Not what I would call friendly :)

Thought it was only a friendly game between BOK and LS Clan but now i can see it is really serious war and BOK handed all their Pans to their allies... This will probably a very long war...
Helen of Troy
26 November, 2016, 12:43 PM UTC

Prometheus said:

It's the first time, I see LS fight. And what a fight! Wow. They had the name of lurking and mastering behind the scenes...now they finally got into a huge war. I think they earned a bit more of respect finally by just..showing up.

Anybody knows what has happened? Bok lost all their pans for like the 4th time this year. How is this possible?I know they have great off though..

I have read some articles during the past Months that BOK is the most hated clans in hellas, i dont know if its true, never encounter BOK before.

LS are a clans that hard to fight with, they have so many clan members including those who have IFS after their names. I salute both clans for their bravery...  Respect...

lefeubleu
1 December, 2016, 12:51 AM UTC
Prometheus said:

I know a bit about them, they plan on getting some pans back soon, don't worry too much for them :p
UTC -4:00
GC Alab Supreme
2 December, 2016, 12:46 AM UTC

That BOK and Lost Souls blitz were an issue, especially for BOK considering the damage LS was able to inflict. But they have some pantheons back, so they plan to rebuild.

However...what ever happened to HOB? They have lost all - yes, all - of their pantheons during this massacre! It's as unbelievable as when an almost identical incident happened with Death Inc! As of now, DI are about HOB, so although HOB will strike back and get ahead, you have got to give their enemies credit. And guess who is right behind HOB with also 0 pans?! Lost souls. Lost Souls Alpha is now the top coalition. Unbelievable upsets. Outlaws should be proud, too.

☪Alab ☪
UTC +0:00
BoK Leel
2 December, 2016, 8:08 AM UTC

Don't worry about the BOK's panth =). We dropped them on purpose, and yes the war against LS is pretty serious we took down more than 30 LS/IFS lvl 5 panth yesterday.

Now wait and see ^^
UTC +0:00
Helen of Troy
2 December, 2016, 10:09 AM UTC

BoK Leel said:

Don't worry about the BOK's panth =). We dropped them on purpose, and yes the war against LS is pretty serious we took down more than 30 LS/IFS lvl 5 panth yesterday.

Now wait and see ^^

hi BOK LEEL,

will it be a long war or peace agreement will be on the table soon? Respect to your Coalition and to LS too. you both fought  great.

Respect
Bok-Libertà
2 December, 2016, 5:33 PM UTC

Hi all, yes BOK was fighting hard on all the IFS/LS family panths and downgraded to lvl1 most of it. The massacre event was a good opportunity to kick them out of the map for now and be sure it was not a friendly tea break so a peace agreement is not on the table, too much blood on it  :) but who knows.... we fought with 3 coas against almost all the LS family coas but the main target was LS for sure and we achieved it for now .... let's see what's going on .... Helen if you never met a BOK you're failrly welcomed to meet us ;) 

Bok Libertà
jpsafe
Farhan
5 December, 2016, 11:23 AM UTC

Good Day Warrior,

Looks like LS one had 224k PVP :) Sure looks like LS pulled their defense out of the pantheons and watch BOK spend mass money to take empty pantheons. LS is smart and always one step forward with the rules and make the best strategy to in the game and damage our enemies best possible way. The way we hit BOK they ran away and hide in the bubble.

https://lostsoulsifs.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/the-grand-pantheon-massacre-90-is-a-cheat/

Massacre every three weeks does it make sense to own pantheons anymore?? This is a question we leave to an audience and that's for each clan to choose. If you were up you saw LS One kill off their level 5 pantheons themselves before BOK could do it. This is another punch to BOK.

LS spent nothing while bok spent massively, they make us feel special, BOK have no strategy but spending money wow! how original is that!!

If the game about who spends the most money do we really want to be the winner!!

Have a Great Day!

Farhan - Lost Souls - International Federation of Sparta (I.F.S)

Farhan
Helen of Troy
5 December, 2016, 12:42 PM UTC
Farhan said:

Good Day Warrior,

Looks like LS one had 224k PVP :) Sure looks like LS pulled their defense out of the pantheons and watch BOK spend mass money to take empty pantheons. LS is smart and always one step forward with the rules and make the best strategy to in the game and damage our enemies best possible way. The way we hit BOK they ran away and hide in the bubble.

https://lostsoulsifs.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/the-grand-pantheon-massacre-90-is-a-cheat/

Massacre every three weeks does it make sense to own pantheons anymore?? This is a question we leave to an audience and that's for each clan to choose. If you were up you saw LS One kill off their level 5 pantheons themselves before BOK could do it. This is another punch to BOK.

LS spent nothing it makes us fell special, BOK have no strategy but spending money wow! how original is that!!

If the game about who spends the most money do we really want to be the winner!!

Have a Great Day!

Farhan - Lost Souls - International Federation of Sparta (I.F.S)

Well, that was a smart and strategic move by LS. You mean BOK downgraded all those pans empty? 
marshalldickey
5 December, 2016, 4:03 PM UTC
And bragging about it as well.  We dropped all of our pans and we worked with our IFS clans to downgrade most of them so BOK would not get the opportunity.  But if they are proud of downgrading empty pans then so be it.   And yes it will be a long war with no peace on the horizon. 
Helen of Troy
6 December, 2016, 3:35 PM UTC

marshalldickey said:

And bragging about it as well.  We dropped all of our pans and we worked with our IFS clans to downgrade most of them so BOK would not get the opportunity.  But if they are proud of downgrading empty pans then so be it.   And yes it will be a long war with no peace on the horizon.

Well said MarshallDickey.. Let me clear things up, this page is no intentions to disgrace any coal teams, its only for everyone to know what was happening in hellas. I do respect all coalitions and i am greatful that there are some archons who gave their opinions... thank you...
1660499 users registered; 33421 topic; 252362 posts; our newest member:leonard.boehner