NWO and Batiatius family massive losses over the week end

18 Replies
Bator The Rebel
11 September, 2016, 5:52 PM UTC

NWO got favor returned after last week United Nations Pans takedown ,

In the last days the Alliance of few coalitons have delivered a message to Nwo Family that there will be no NWO-HOB ruling and none their coalition will be safe.

European Nations lost their 3 pans,

Obsidians 1,

Stings 2,

Storm Chasers 5,

Storm of Dragon 2,

Blody Thirsty Mob 3,

Zeus warriors of Batatius 4,

Empire of Batatius 4,

300 sparta ( -1 pan ) disbanded from NWo as well Bir gurkhalis ,might somes other follow the trend ?

And who will be the next NWOcoalition to pay the price of Mayems Bold actions ?.

Few pics of the actions

319 https://gyazo.com/54aeefc671d0de26f107dc92a031b651

320 https://gyazo.com/6c0c8979ccd9d2dc15571b31f05b8577

271 https://gyazo.com/0c232dc518bb3533d5740048eb73b85a

45 https://gyazo.com/e196f82d9b0ac2687be35aa244d8cc3d

432 https://gyazo.com/d4a581ffe7fc4cfd3fd397c83274688d

UTC +0:00
Rotterdam Hand in Hand
11 September, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC

Bator the brave 

Congratz with your glorious victory

Instead of attacking the big boys in NWO you attacked the little children 

It suits you well and it gave big respect :)

We can't wait to face you in the open like a real man ...( if you are even ready for that )

We captured so much offense from your group i wonder what will be left LMAO

There is no NWO dictatorship .....there is Pantheon grabbing for free greed without a real fight and taking from smaller coas

I hope you guys are proud to be part of such a group

We as NWO always took down the big ones and gave away multiple pantheons to other smaller coalitions

We will always keep doing that and this with a big smile

Your coa will never hold a pantheon in this game and this is my promiss and a fact.

This is what you diserved by attacking the weak and the children today ....well done 

See you on the battlefield Master Bator the unbrave    .....if you even dare 

Regards,

Rott HOB  

K4ne
11 September, 2016, 9:09 PM UTC
Rott u said everything right i have nothing to add but looks like the poofs got a hardon only thing he cant find it yet
Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
Rotterdam Hand in Hand
11 September, 2016, 9:13 PM UTC

UlanBator said:

Quote " we should clarify that none of the pantheons will keep the liberation front and we clean all forms of dictatorship to keep this or pantheons the sea or elsewhere ....."

Feel free to grab your first pan

Dear Plarium,

Please check IP on this UlanBator as besides unbrave it seems Master Bator is stupid as he posted the second message with his alter account

" UlanBator"  

We all know that alters are not allowed so thanks in advance to act accordingly and to remove this account 

best regards Rott Hob 

K4ne
11 September, 2016, 9:16 PM UTC
DONT do this Rott, delete last post! if they ban his alts he  wont have anything to fight with anymore
SPA
11 September, 2016, 9:20 PM UTC

Rotterdam Hand in Hand said:

UlanBator said:

Quote " we should clarify that none of the pantheons will keep the liberation front and we clean all forms of dictatorship to keep this or pantheons the sea or elsewhere ....."

Dear Plarium,

Please check IP on this UlanBator as besides unbrave it seems Master Bator is stupid as he posted the second message with his alter account

" UlanBator"  

We all know that alters are not allowed so thanks in advance to act accordingly and to remove this account 

best regards Rott Hob 

Lol. you play Hobtimus and K4ne play Mmrad so.....

you are the best!!!really!!

btw. EOB,Zeus and and and are in your eyes only noobs and small player (children) and you are the bigges on sparta? past K4ne..:) nice nice nice
UTC +1:00
K4ne
11 September, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC

Spa where were you today? Selling fortune cookies making cash to revive troops?

Rotterdam Hand in Hand
11 September, 2016, 9:30 PM UTC

Good day Mr Spa or maybe i need to call you John Snow ....:) 

If you had some brains you would understand the comparisation between children ( small coa )  big boys ( big coas ) but it seems you are brainless 

I am proud on EOB and Zeus and they are not Noobs ( your words )

They gave a brave fight today and it took multiple coas to take down their pans.

When are you attacking HOB ....as we can't wait ...will be fun 

See you soon 

Rott

SPA
11 September, 2016, 9:33 PM UTC

K4ne said:

Spa where were you today? Selling fortune cookies making cash to revive troops?

So you are sure? talking about my real life in official !?

i say becareful of this. This is only a game, not reallife. so pls think about what you say or not....

spa

UTC +1:00
GC Alab Supreme
11 September, 2016, 9:34 PM UTC

SPA said:

UlanBator said:

Dear Plarium,

" UlanBator"  

best regards Rott Hob 

Lol. you play Hobtimus and K4ne play Mmrad so.....

you are the best!!!really!!

btw. EOB,Zeus and and and are in your eyes only noobs and small player (children) and you are the bigges on sparta? past K4ne..:) nice nice nice

1. I'm not even with NWO and you have no idea what you are talking about. Little children = still learning and have come under their wing. It doesn't mean they are weak. Zeus and EOB can burn you down to the ground already.

2. If YOU think they are weak, then why not just attack them yourselves?
☪Alab ☪
Fortuna
12 September, 2016, 1:05 AM UTC

Bator The Rebel said:

In the last days the Alliance of few coalitons have delivered a message to Nwo Family that there will be no NWO-HOB ruling and none their coalition will be safe.

Just a couple of questions if you do not mind asking, how many pans did United nations lost? and how many do you think you will manage to keep in the future?

Kind regards
Good evening infidels
Bator The Rebel
12 September, 2016, 6:03 AM UTC

Bator the brave 

Congratz with your glorious victory

Instead of attacking the big boys in NWO you attacked the little children 

It suits you well and it gave big respect :)

We can't wait to face you in the open like a real man ...( if you are even ready for that )

Rott HOB  

Ear yourself.....having a dozen NWO coa killing UN2,3,4 pans and just normal and regulars players how you describe it ? Watch your actions before judging others.

Get real , it would seem that the urea of your cavalery´s have filled your brain and uncleared your visions.

For your Info, Zeus and Empire as Stroms, they were asked to remain  in their area ,but they prefered grabb our pans ( that they did not fight for ..... another non sense in your B.S story ) that ALL NWO  very HEROICLY took down .It was their choice to rely on GOD Rott´s wills.

At least there is Few Big and honorables players in your side that have chosen to not get involved in your NWO  one mad man crusade.

Helena_Bathory
12 September, 2016, 7:34 AM UTC

Hello 

I'm looking for a massive Victory. 

Where are your panths Bator?

Are you attacking Mayhem Makers ? House of Batiatus ?

The only thing I see is massive offensive troops losses for many coalitions, self proclaimed rebels, who decided to serve masters of the map. If you are happy to loose troops without effect that's you choice. 

MCGemix
12 September, 2016, 8:12 AM UTC

First of all i wants to apologize for my bad english. But in according to my opinion some People raped it so that others loose their view of the Facts

NWO and especially K4ne Play such a warhungry game for month to attack 1 Coalition with a brave Group of maybe 10-15 Coalitions. Now The shoe is on the other foot ;) Many Coalitions noticed what is going on

What i see here is a Group of crying Little childs:

How many pans you have now ?

You only attack small coalitions !

You Play with alts !

This is exactly what NWO and Rott did in the last few month. The best Thing about it is to sale it as an "Robin Hood Story".

What is the next Story? The bad guys of Germanicus Cultus and United Nation and other Coalitions attacked the poor innocent NWO ??

I only can advice to all who believe this. Let's not intimidate you by the NWO or Rott. For me almost all players in the game are trustworthy than these two.

p.s.: take it not personal, it's just a game

AmunRa
12 September, 2016, 8:34 AM UTC
Funny stuff here from Kane and Rott. Like whiny children in there sandboxes. Is there realy anyone left who believe on them? LOL. My tip on the two: Get sometimes outside and  take a deep breathe of fresh air. Regards from the real live. TutNichtGut :)
UTC +2:00
Roflwaffle
12 September, 2016, 9:56 AM UTC

Bator The Rebel said:

Ear yourself.....having a dozen NWO coa killing UN2,3,4 pans and just normal and regulars players how you describe it ? Watch your actions before judging others.

Get real , it would seem that the urea of your cavalery´s have filled your brain and uncleared your visions.

For your Info, Zeus and Empire as Stroms, they were asked to remain  in their area ,but they prefered grabb our pans ( that they did not fight for ..... another non sense in your B.S story ) that ALL NWO  very HEROICLY took down .It was their choice to rely on GOD Rott´s wills.

At least there is Few Big and honorables players in your side that have chosen to not get involved in your NWO  one mad man crusade.

Firstly, not all NWO coals took part in taking down UN coal Pans as this wasn't a NWO fight but disagreement between a few of NWO coals and yourself.

Secondly, please provide the message you sent to me asking me to vacate Pan 90? Oh wait, you didn't. We would have considered giving you back Pan 90 at level 5 had you just sent a friendly message, but you did not. It was empty, we took it for a couple achievements and had no other use for it - which is why it was very lightly defended.

Lastly, why are you claiming to have taken down our other Pan, when in fact you had to get other coals to do the work for you? It was holding just fine against American Outlaws, and only went down to large attacks by United Nations, Germanic Cultus and Baphomet (funnily enough, your attack was last - leading from the back as usual). Perhaps, you have already lost the majority of your offense or maybe its just a case that you didn't fancy getting shown up by the self proclaimed worst coalition in the NWO.

TL:DR: UN can't stand shoulder to shoulder with the big boys in Sparta, so ask others to do their work for them by attacking smaller coalitions who have done nothing to them.

FYI, don't see how this helps your case of taking action against the 'Tyrannical NWO' - at least Mayhem Makers wanted to fight against what they thought was an equal opponent. Arranging 4 coalitions to bully a smaller coalition? A bit hypocritical to say the least....

K4ne's Large Rear Orifice Penetrator
Bator The Rebel
12 September, 2016, 11:29 AM UTC

Roflwaffle said:

Firstly, not all NWO coals took part in taking down UN coal Pans as this wasn't a NWO fight but disagreement between a few of NWO coals and yourself.

Secondly, please provide the message you sent to me asking me to vacate Pan 90? Oh wait, you didn't. We 

Lastly, why are you claiming to have taken down our other Pan, when in fact you had to get other coals to do the 

TL:DR: UN can't stand shoulder to shoulder with the big boys in Sparta, so ask others to do their work for them by attacking smaller coalitions who have done nothing to them.

FYI, don't see how this helps your case of taking action against the 'Tyrannical NWO' - at least Mayhem Makers wanted to fight against what they thought was an equal opponent. Arranging 4 coalitions to bully a smaller coalition? A bit hypocritical to say the least....

-Mayems,nordmans 1& 2, Union 1,2,3, Storms, BTM,( + few other random alts attacs ) took action under K4ne order against United nation ( also against Un2 and 4 much smaller coas ) , if that not demesured and act of bullying then we really do not have same sense of morality and honor.

-Secondly despite Rott claiming not getting involved ( i suppose understand batatius family ) , they just did what K4ne reproched us, grabing pan in war zone without a fight od little , so storms, sting, empire, zeus and Hob were just coming after Nwo bullies to get the canddys .... nice speach to not be involved, lol actions speak differently.

-Pan 90, funny that Dragons got it after we kicked storm out , and you have nothing in commun with storms ? we did told them to evacuate, if they put their sub coa in, you should complain them to send you to the death . what was your business there ?

and "we " i mean our anti-bully alliance, we took 9 pans down, doesn t really matter did we kill pan X or Y, we just kill down what NWO grabbed.

-And if you mean Mayem + 8-10 NWO coa against UN is egual opponent , i am really flattered in behalf of all our regular normal players !

Back to work

Helena_Bathory
12 September, 2016, 12:19 PM UTC

I don't really see who there is crying. 

I just see some people claming victory without any real gains. 

Some other there are talking about trust. How trustfull can be a coalition which has growned under my protection, which has been helped by giving panths. I have it make in spite of the opposition of some leaders of my coalition  (SPQR ). 

And now they decide to attack me and the one who helped them hand in hand with the one who hated them. 

What can I say... nothing. I'm suprised but I wish them goodluck if they really think they could collaborate. 

Slain Slayer
13 September, 2016, 12:11 PM UTC

Helena, instead of writing you should fight players than persians.

you re lvl 100+ but where are you in the PVP world rank? Where is Rotterdam? 

lol you are speakers... k4ne is the real lead. you should act instead of speak.

';,;'
1720154 users registered; 42293 topics; 270479 posts; our newest member:Castle №1245168