FIVE PANTHEONS FALL TO ASSAULT

11 Replies
DoubleEdgedSword
7 September, 2016, 11:44 AM UTC

In the absence of our dear Leonidas,

I take the libarty to post the most recent spartan chronicle here, for all to see:

http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/sparta-war-of-empires/chronicle/september-2016-1/

Sic Semper Tyrannis
UTC +0:00
Farhan
25 September, 2016, 11:04 PM UTC

In the presence of our mighty Leonidas,

I would like to draw attention and respond to the post by Doubledegedsword on 7th September 2016

https://lostsoulsifs.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/tactics-without-strategy-is-the-noise-before-defeat/

Lost Souls I.F.S

Farhan
UTC +4:00
DoubleEdgedSword
26 September, 2016, 2:39 AM UTC

Nice to see some1 from the lost souls coalation is still active and knows how to write without swearing.

want to say a few things about your post:

First and for all, the article isn't writen by me or any1 of our group, its probably written by some1 in your own ranks as it has screenshots from within lost souls it self, if you look closely you can see this.

Second, you might find our way of gaming foolisch, but we don't care, we play how we want, we have fun, you on the otherhand are the loyal dog of an dictator called DUB.

Third, we have no intention to hold pantheons, we don't want to bother wih holding and maintaining them, becouse we just want to have fun and this would only force our members to do something they don't like.

And last i wanted to thank you for your trouble for writing yet another article about us, publicity, postive or negative will result us being under attention and draw even more gamers.

Hope this friendly conversation will continue without swearing like 99% of your fellow teammembers do,

regards DES

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Uncle Junior
26 September, 2016, 1:41 PM UTC

What I see here is two opposite one-sided stories, but considering that chronicler should be impartial (by reviewing all chroniclers articles, he's far far from being impartial).

Spartan chronicler is suppose to be our media here, where we can see what's actually going on in the game.
†terminators†
DoubleEdgedSword
26 September, 2016, 2:41 PM UTC

i see what you are saying,

i agree, chronicle should have a admin who is impartial, but that never is

i just posted the article becouse i'm proud of what a 40 man strong coalation can do

but indeed, chronicle has shown that it can't be impartial and its strange too, first they write an article on how lost souls is great and holds off all attacks

and not even a month later you see the article i posted, not that i'm not gratefull and all but its kinda strange

plarium just makes these articles to increase war sentiment so they earn more money, hey ist almost like the media in real life, hahahah

Sic Semper Tyrannis
marshalldickey
26 September, 2016, 7:34 PM UTC
I am Marsh from Lost Souls.  I will be straight up and honest about the previous posts.  The Outlaws have been a headache for us.  But to give credit to them that is exactly what they strive to do so good on them.  We also know they have a spy in or clan so that is how they can get screenshots and clan messages.  Don't bother denying that.  Outlaws do live up to their name and have many members that are hell bent on disrupting every pan exchange we do.  The last few weeks have been a headache in that respect.  Doubleedgedsword I am asking you to bring this to an end so we can both concentrate on more important things.  From one member of Sparta to another.  Your small clan has achieved a lot for the few members that you have and you have great potential. 
UTC +7:00
GC Alab Supreme
26 September, 2016, 8:13 PM UTC

marshalldickey said:

I am Marsh from Lost Souls.  I will be straight up and honest about the previous posts.  The Outlaws have been a headache for us.  But to give credit to them that is exactly what they strive to do so good on them.  We also know they have a spy in or clan so that is how they can get screenshots and clan messages.  Don't bother denying that.  Outlaws do live up to their name and have many members that are hell bent on disrupting every pan exchange we do.  The last few weeks have been a headache in that respect.  Doubleedgedsword I am asking you to bring this to an end so we can both concentrate on more important things.  From one member of Sparta to another.  Your small clan has achieved a lot for the few members that you have and you have great potential. 

Let me get something straight here. OUTLAWS AREN'T WRITING THE FORUM! 

Truth is, no one actually knows yet since it is a protected writer (probably an Admin), but screenshots of your guys's coalition from within have been going on BEFORE outlaws even attacked you. 

☪Alab ☪
barbarossa
27 September, 2016, 11:05 AM UTC

Greetings all mighty warriors,

i m Barbarossa founder and author of Outlaws coalition, im here due to all specualtions and assumptions to finally explain who we trully are, therefore i please all of you to take this as one and only truth about us,

Outlaws are group of experienced players who joined forces arround the same idea of playing this game, most of us came from big coalitions where we had to obey the rules and orders and we did that with pleasure, but one day we got enough of all that and relised that we actually dont play with joy and relaxation but with some preassure to fulfill all expectations to keep your team on high rank no matter what, so we asked.. why? why would i die to satisfie someones desires and wishes when i dont agree with their policy anymore? and i came up with the idea and this concept where everyone will be free to play as he likes and where we wont push any rules to our members, we will try to have as much fun as we can, so i came and created this coalition along with my ex friend (who backstabbed me in meantime) and some other guys who supported this idea.. the goal was to recruite only experienced players who know how to play and what they want from this game, there was no thinking on high rankings or teritory or even deffending capital, we wanted all units available for playing with them and using them as we want, no agreements with anyone as we didnt wanted unnecessary obligations to some false friends or allies who care only for their safety not for you or your team, we wanted to attack who we want, so it came up to be against the strongest (or at least that was the impression) the Lost Souls... now some of you who read this may think that here is total anarchy but believe me when we decide that is time to focus our attention on one oponent we can be very devastating, our members are experienced in playing this game and we know how to deal with anyone that stands against us, we are not affarid of loosing units or capital, our capital upgrade is product of lack of exitement so guys wanted more thrill, durring our fights and participating in coalition events we accumulated enough tools and medals to make it lvl15, so here we are now at 66th place, we didnt aimed that but it happend, many have told me that i cant control my members but the truth is that i would never tryed to control them im no ones boss but friend and we are here to have fun and enjoy the game, im very proud on how my team is holding despite all the chances and predictions that we will collapse in a short time,

now answer to this guy who says that our coalition description is refering to one person, no my friend, our coalition description describes spirit of an outlaw, not only me who wrote it but each individual who is in our coalition so when we attack you or anyone else you dont have to wonder yourself or send me complaints "why you/him did that?" you read the message and you'l realise, next thing you were saying is that we cannot hold pantheon, the answer is that we dont want to hold it, only time when we have sent deffence to pan is when we wanted extra points and to damage your offence, but you see it as you like not as you should

now, the war against Lost Souls, it started like a joke, one pan. tournament, we needed points so we sent small attacks on some of their pans, then their hegemon asked me "why..?" and i told him that was nothing personal but we wanted some points for our coalition, they had like 50 pantheons so we figuered they wont mind us attacking some with as i said small forces.. it wouldnt be fair to attack pans from a coalitions who have only 1-2-3 pans... BUT !!! that was no good answer to mister Dub who told me that they will teach us a lesson who they are, so they started harrasing us thinking that we will beg them for mercy or run away, but the things have gone in different direction, at that time we were under attacks from many coalitions but we have showed our courage and strenght and now we are their nightmare as we dont care for anything unlike them who have to take care for teritory, glory and fame, sometime we bring down some of their pan.s sometime we dont, its all the matter of luck and abillity at present time, so i can freely say that they are the one who started this by underestmating Outlaws and thinking that we will be their victim whom they will use to show of to their rivals how they destroyed us, i can say that from this standing point this war between us is far from end as they dont show any respect, their members are insulting us and that is what we cannot tolerate... btw. i have sent them terms under wich we will stop this war they have to do one small thing for us or if they dont want they also have our declaration of war on their table it will be war till total destruction, maybe they have more members but they wont be in top10 coalitions ever again, i believe that our offer was more than fair but no answer to me for 2 days, you would expect from sucha big coalition who's so proud on their so-called famous diplomacy to act quickly but seem to me that something is not right there, we have good will to stop this and its all in their hands, earlier Dub offered me anything that we want just to end this war,not only to me but to all polemarchs, that i respect he acted like true leader and wanted to protect his interests and his team on the top, but we actually didnt need anything we already had the fun we were looking for, and now when he has our offer he doesnt answer, that is not cool as i have always replied to his messages, so as i said this is far from over..

i hope that i gave you a litle glance who we are and that now you can all realise what Doubleedgedsword-the Batman-for justice wanted to say when he called us a coalition of free men

we will never be enslaved, we will never work for anyone, we will find true allies who will stand side by side with us and fight for freedom and against tyranny, those who think they are untouchable they are wrong.. more and more coalitions are created with the same point of view, new era is comming in Sparta, watch and you will see.

respect to all oponents

LONG LIVE OUTLAWS !

DoubleEdgedSword
27 September, 2016, 11:49 AM UTC

I totaly agree,

hope this article will explain everything we stand for, i couldn't have said it better and more clearly.

we are a coalation of people who seek nothing but freedom and having fun.

And i want to state that i respect marsh his post too, marsh is one of the people within ls who i respect deeply, he is one of the only in lost souls who has the decenty to repley to mails in a proper manner, as i said before, i talked to many of lost souls members but 90% doesn't even have the repect to reply or if they reply i get nothing but a very simple "f-u"

thx for taking time to write this article barb, very well spoken

Long Live OUTLAWS !

regards DES
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Farhan
28 September, 2016, 10:53 PM UTC

Good Day All Warriors,

I would like to clear some points:

This is Forums and anyone can post. This is not for a particular clan who have dominated the forum. You need to follow the rules and regulation when to posting a thread. 

Now I reply Mighty Barbarossa Love letter ;-) Which is quite long and have a lot of things to explain but I will be writing short as time is money. First of all when you refer person rather than call this guy you call it by name as it is clear who post it. I believe one thing "Give respect and Take respect". The second thing I am stands by my word for your clan description. You have a Clan and you represent the whole family so rather than use "I" which is very weak you have to use "we" as stronger and show that you are representing your clan. 

The third thing you were talks about LS Diplomacy. We have successfully 118 diplomacies and more is coming so our diplomacy are very good and we are big family so It will take some time to answer. 

In last, If you want peace with allies you need to change your war style. You need to think your all players, not few who are money players. LS clan beauty is Our Leader DUB look from top to bottom and also guide us. You need to take some lesson from him. It will worth it!!

See you on battlefield 

Farhan LS - I.F.S

Farhan
UTC +4:00
barbarossa
29 September, 2016, 10:30 AM UTC

Greetings all mighty warriors,

Again I am forced to advertise on this forum even though it is not my favorite to write or to justify to someone without some good reason, i will do it one more time as i must explain and deffend myself, first i want to say to Farhan that im sorry becuase i called him "this guy" instead calling him by his name was not my intention to underestimate, mock or insult him i just started wrighting post and i couldnt remember his name so i wrote like that, sorry Farhan... we just use that kind of language in game very often and i didnt thought that someone could find it insulting...

second i want to say that everyone is free to do with his team how he wishes not how someone else who has no reations with his team says or thinks he should, therefore our coalition description remains no matter what you or anyone else think about it, unitll my teammates say that we should change it that message will stay, period. and another thing i do care for each member in Outlaws so i dont know what you ment to say when you told that i should think of all not only fiew, all members here are free to play how they want and they do so, and no one is forced to stay if the dont like being here, i dont control and i dont want to control anyone here, they all find their entertainment where they want, so please dont pretend like you know something about me and my realtions with teammates, i want what is the best for us and i act like that, we are here to have fun and we are doing exactly that, if you cannot understand that then its your problem

third thing about diplomacy, its been 4days and i still got no answer, how efficient you are, luckly its not up to you to solve the problems in the world, hunger, wars and migrant crisis, thats all i have to say...

and last thing that i want to say, i see that you are obsessed with Outlaws and that your only goal is to discriminate us by twisting everything that we say here, this link was dedicated to theme "five pantheons fall to assault" and you came first to denie it with your posts and when we come out with our arguments you preach us: "This is Forums and anyone can post. This is not for a particular clan who have dominated the forum. You need to follow the rules and regulation when to posting a thread." so ask you if you dont like us why you keep comming back? leave us in peace and create your chronicle if already no one else care for you and your team, there you can have all the attention that you want, we didnt wrote this it just came up one day, its not our fault that we are attractive... and yes if someone needs to take a lesson from people skills and public relations its you my friend, talk with your hegemon and let him give you a fiew advices so you dont have to talk anymore without good arguments and background to support you i see that you are inexperienced...

I hope that now you will not swear at me as the majority of your members makes when you do not know what else to say, not all but majority.

respect to all oponents

LONG LIVE OUTLAWS !

DoubleEdgedSword
29 September, 2016, 2:47 PM UTC

i agree barb,

and farhan i have a couple of this to say to you too:

first and for all peace negotiation has begon between the two of our coalations, you commenting in the way you do now only makes this harder for both sides, even for your coalation.

i started talking to marsh as he offerd to do so and has kept his word, even tho he has no diplomatic rights or has the rak of diplomat has had done more in the last 24 hours then you even did for you entire coalation.

second, war, however hard it is fought is ment to be respectfull, honest and both sides need to be able to talk in a proper manner, imagine if a comappy starts a bidding fights and starts throwing  swears and calling names, that would be the worst thing that possibly could be done, so if some1 needs to learn how to behave himself in an adult manner, it would be you.

luckly there are more respectfull persons in LS, like marsh and others who atleast admit things and atleast speak in a normal manner to their oppenents

And last, please think about what your write, you started to post a forum post in this chronicle thread, not us, not any1, you

with utmost respect

DES

LONG LIVE OUTLAWS !!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
1775521 users registered; 47763 topics; 285404 posts; our newest member:lorde tito1