DEATH INC RISES FROM THE ASHES

21 Reply
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
11 July, 2016, 8:14 AM UTC

One Coalition At A Time...
CHECK THE LATEST SPARTAN CHRONICLE EPISODE HERE

Discuss below and have fun!

P.S. More episodes ->http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/sparta-war-of-empires/chronicle/

Community manager
UTC +2:00
Vodkaonice
12 July, 2016, 6:53 AM UTC
you got to be kiddin me 
UTC +1:00
GC Alab Supreme
13 July, 2016, 11:53 AM UTC

well, might as well make a new topic on this anyway; Thersites practically got trashed talked by whoever is writing on the chronicle. He said "The Thersites were left with nothing", and yet you didn't say that with Death Inc. Nice partiality towards Death Inc, guys

Also, they didn't catch the rest of Vodkaonice's posts, weren't exactly congratulatory.
☪Alab ☪
UTC +0:00
terrytapp27
14 July, 2016, 5:15 AM UTC

Your chronicles not only used my post you also reused the title of my post "One Coalition At A Time" I never granted permission to do this.

This is a case of Plagiarism - end of story.

This article was written by a player who granted permission for it to be posted on Plarium.com. Any thoughts or views expressed herein are the player's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Plarium Global.

^^ This player did not ask permission to use my post^^

UTC -7:00
terrytapp27
14 July, 2016, 5:34 AM UTC

Your chronicles sound as if you are setting the stage for an epic war. And that we are your pawns.

Nice form in writing by the way, you have mad skills, but maybe they would be better used in writing something from your own imagination. 

Terry

Death Inc.
Prometheus
14 July, 2016, 6:06 AM UTC

terrytapp27 said:

Greetings Archon,

What you write in the forum it's public and it's the ownership of Plarium since it's on the forum. The player was granded permission to write his views in the chronicle which doesn't mean it represents Plariums' views.Probably you said that ironically, but still for people who might get confused, is better to clear it up ;)

If anybody believes that he can assist in writing the chronicle, he/she is welcomed to try and come in contact with them to be granded permission and write their own stories :)
UTC +4:00
Vodkaonice
14 July, 2016, 7:52 AM UTC

Hackerista said:

terrytapp27 said:

Greetings Archon,

What you write in the forum it's public and it's the ownership of Plarium since it's on the forum. The player was granded permission to write his views in the chronicle which doesn't mean it represents Plariums' views.Probably you said that ironically, but still for people who might get confused, is better to clear it up ;)

If anybody believes that he can assist in writing the chronicle, he/she is welcomed to try and come in contact with them to be granded permission and write their own stories :)

His views?

With all deu respect what he is writing about TherSites Rising is degrading and without proportion.

It is a pathetic story ...

Even the Death inc do not claim they destroyed us because they know better...

This person writing this chronicles should at the very least not be picking sides in this battle because if the persons does pick sides you get a total wrong story...

We have respect for Death inc and im sure Death inc respects us in some way ...

These stories don't do anyone any good !

*please do not flame*

Prometheus
14 July, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC

I do agree that this is not the story of Thersites as I am aware of what is happening.

Thersites did loose all their pans , but that was because they did not actually fight over them. They cared only to remove the pans from the UFC. Which is acceptable. Though Thersites are not able to hold any pans and this is known in the game. They are great fighters who I respect a lot, don't get me wrong.

Though, ufc is not rising I do agree. They haven't done anything yet which is close to 'rising'.

Please, try and submit your own articles, send them to Basileus Leonidas or ask him what you should do in order to be able your voice to be heard.

P.S since those articles are written by a player it doesn't mean he works for Plarium either Plarium is taking sides. It's just a player who took time and wrote his story. 
Vodkaonice
14 July, 2016, 9:34 AM UTC

Hackerista said:

I do agree that this is not the story of Thersites as I am aware of what is happening.

Thersites did loose all their pans , but that was because they did not actually fight over them. They cared only to remove the pans from the UFC. Which is acceptable. Though Thersites are not able to hold any pans and this is known in the game. They are great fighters who I respect a lot, don't get me wrong.

Though, ufc is not rising I do agree. They haven't done anything yet which is close to 'rising'.

Please, try and submit your own articles, send them to Basileus Leonidas or ask him what you should do in order to be able your voice to be heard.

P.S since those articles are written by a player it doesn't mean he works for Plarium either Plarium is taking sides. It's just a player who took time and wrote his story. 

I don't think you seem to get the point here...

Plarium is providing a platform on wich a player can simply lie and make up a story to present it as the truth...

thats rediculous.

And if that player is working for plarium or not doesn't matter...

if plarium provides him the platform he needs then he is plarium so that meens you guys are definately picking sides in my eyes.

Prometheus
14 July, 2016, 10:55 AM UTC
Would be nice of you to PM Basileus Leonidas with the full story.  are you up for the challenge?

terrytapp27
15 July, 2016, 5:16 PM UTC

Yes I do not argue that this is a public forum but when you take someone else's writings you need to QUOTE it just like you did when quoting me and then that gives the writer credit and also shows that the author did not write it i n the first place.  

I am mainly speaking of the header "One Coalition At A Time" 

Also now that I know what the chronicles are, (because I did not know of them until someone derailed my post entitle as above) but now that I have had the chance to read and familiarize myself with them. I think they are very interesting and well written articles. So Kudos to the author. But what I am curious about is how he gets a copy of all these PM's that are only meant for specific Coalitions to read. How can the author of these chronicles be everywhere with out belonging to any particular Coalition? 

**APA format the official style of American Psychological Association, education and the social sciences, it has been adopted in the US as one of the main official and most frequently used ways for citation writing.

GC Alab Supreme
15 July, 2016, 8:31 PM UTC

Terry, 3 things are a product of him acquiring the screenshots

1. He asked for permission to use the screenshots. Probably had to do a lot of convincing

2.  He has a team. what this means is that there is more than one person on the same Chronicle team acquiring screenshots and posts 

3. He is joining and constantly leaving other coaltions to get the story. That is spying; coalition offense as he holds classified information
☪Alab ☪
LordFrai
4 March, 2017, 4:08 PM UTC
Vodkaonice said:

you got to be kiddin me 
Who is Joking now??
Vodkaonice
5 March, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC

LordFrai said:

Vodkaonice said:

you got to be kiddin me 
Who is Joking now??

it will always be you and your kiddy posts :) 

to bad your fighting isnt even close to were your mouth is haha 
LordFrai
10 March, 2017, 11:16 AM UTC

Vodkaonice said:

LordFrai said:

Vodkaonice said:

you got to be kiddin me 
Who is Joking now??

it will always be you and your kiddy posts :) 

to bad your fighting isnt even close to were your mouth is haha 
REALLY I WONT BE A MEMBER OF DI IF IM A PUSH-OVER.. and I only posted 36 in Forum not like you 173, so between you and I its you, sorry my friend to bad your fighting isnt even close to were your mouth is.. 
LordFrai
5 August, 2017, 4:48 AM UTC
FINALLY we did it, and its OFFICIAL THE GREAT WAR HAS ENDED and KUDOS TO THE BRAVE LOYAL MEN of FRIENDS and FOES
Helen of Troy
5 August, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC
LordFrai said:

FINALLY we did it, and its OFFICIAL THE GREAT WAR HAS ENDED and KUDOS TO THE BRAVE LOYAL MEN of FRIENDS and FOES
Good to Hear that war is finally over
UTC +7:00
sue.lishman
6 August, 2017, 5:07 PM UTC

what a load of rubbish . fox news arrives in plarium! complete nonsense . thersite got demolished months ago/ what 40 active members . if the dreaded "sic" remnants of death inc think picking over the bones of thersites is a victory tha 1./ they are delude and

2./ they are embarrassing themselves

pathetic story  worthy of trump

Helen of Troy
7 August, 2017, 7:22 AM UTC
sue.lishman said:

what a load of rubbish . fox news arrives in plarium! complete nonsense . thersite got demolished months ago/ what 40 active members . if the dreaded "sic" remnants of death inc think picking over the bones of thersites is a victory tha 1./ they are delude and

2./ they are embarrassing themselves

pathetic story  worthy of trump

Bitter?
UTC +7:00
sue.lishman
7 August, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
no I am not. death inc are a pale shadow of their former coal. their downfall was widely celebrated. due to their behaviour to other coals .D.I death inc or dtested inc lets vote on it>
1776358 users registered; 47865 topics; 285795 posts; our newest member:Bárbaro fenix