The Madness of Vlash

11 Replies
Jason Bullet
Administrator
7 March, 2016, 11:56 AM UTC

The Madness of Vlash

Check the latest Spartan Chronicle episode here

Discuss below and have fun! P.S. More episodes -> http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/sparta-war-of-empires/chronicle/

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
UTC +2:00
Hundigo
7 March, 2016, 9:27 PM UTC

that's already the third chronicle about Lost Souls in a row. 

Can you also tell the history before it ? Probably not .....

And most change that Vlash was one of their members in the past but is been trowing out as not worthy enough.....  or not an enough money user for the coalitions achievements?

At the other hand, we forumusers may never post/messages from other players and may not post any coordinates from other players. 

In the Chronicle I see all the violations administrators make against these rules .... 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 March, 2016, 10:42 AM UTC
Hundigo said:

that's already the third chronicle about Lost Souls in a row. 

Can you also tell the history before it ? Probably not .....

And most change that Vlash was one of their members in the past but is been trowing out as not worthy enough.....  or not an enough money user for the coalitions achievements?

At the other hand, we forumusers may never post/messages from other players and may not post any coordinates from other players. 

In the Chronicle I see all the violations administrators make against these rules .... 
It is forbidden to post someone's coordinates and call for the massive attacks on that player. The Chronicles are only informative, and we don't ask anyone to attack those Cities.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Hundigo
9 March, 2016, 7:55 PM UTC

A little bit strange community manager. First an administrator post the coordinates of a player that attacked a few phanteoms of one and the same coalition. And then proclaim here , that no one may attack that player. While the administrator tried too make a fool out of that player 

Who can ever decide now that that player your administrator mentioned here with also his coordinates is been under attack for the moment as a result of the post of your administrator ? 

None... 

But hey, keep the game going on, next week we get another chronicle ...  with the same messages and the coordinates like in this one here
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
10 March, 2016, 4:24 PM UTC
Don't worry, Archon, it is forbidden to post the coordinates of other players and ask others to attack them. There is nothing wrong if you want to share your victories with our community 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
Hundigo
10 March, 2016, 5:54 PM UTC

Aleksandra Miroshyna said:

Don't worry, Archon, it is forbidden to post the coordinates of other players and ask others to attack them. There is nothing wrong if you want to share your victories with our community 

Well it's indeed my victory 

That player that your administrator mentioned here on the forum with the coordinates also, is actually under siege by me. So in other words, he's one of my besieged city's. 

So if I attrack attacks on one of my besieged city's, just because one of the administrators had to place the coordinates of that player/city openly on the forum, it has actually also effect on my gameplay. 

So if I understood right your message, you would actually recomend here on the forum to not raid one of mine (Hundigo) besieged city's 

But what if someone does, only because they could discover it here on Plarium Games forum  ? 

vlash
10 March, 2016, 6:13 PM UTC

Dear plarium team, i don't want to be postet in a blog of you're forum. You are not allowed to post coordinates of my city or informations about my gameplay. when you don't delete this blog and any other reports of my account i will inform lawyar.

UTC +1:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
11 March, 2016, 3:07 PM UTC
Archons, I think I misunderstood the situation. I apologize for this. The coordinates will be deleted soon. Thank you for understanding!
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
vlash
11 March, 2016, 6:03 PM UTC

Hello, I'm worried about how it may be that their information which you have?

It seems that many CM are member of LS and that it must not be the public will and is influenced by play.

Here you have a bad image of specter Plarium.

Players think now the LS the game manipulated by CM

UTC +1:00
ThatBloke
13 March, 2016, 4:08 AM UTC

The coordinates are stil visible in the pictures that were posted.

It's a shame they were posted by an administrator. Please do something, remove them. Seriously, how could you demand players to respect rules you're violating yourself ? :(

According to the rules you asked me to get respeted here, my duty should be to delete the chronicle episode, until the pictures are edited.

You're not showing a rightful example.

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
Hundigo
13 March, 2016, 11:29 AM UTC

The post must not be deleted yet moderator ThatBloke. Edited the post without coordinates, yes, but the post self can stay. 

Aleksandra Miroshyna said:

Archons, I think I misunderstood the situation. I apologize for this. The coordinates will be deleted soon. Thank you for understanding!

Apologize are accepted by me . But we still have to find a solution for Vlash. In this situation it would be faire for me if Vlash would get a free 'relocation pool ' .

Lost Souls is one of the topcoalitions with many allies also.  Vlash is almost a soloplayer that has started his own coalition. What happened here on the forum has influence on his gameplay and could have effect also later in the game when his own coalition is growing in members. So a totally new start for him and his coalition must be possible for him is my opinion about it. 

And when we looked on the attacks he did on the phanteoms of Lost Souls : he only used light infantery for it and was solo in his coalition. So there's no way Lost Souls could claim that it were coordinated attacks on them to destroy them . 

Vlash is still at this moment under siege by me. He may have his game by me. So if a relocation would solve the problem for Vlash and to have a new start and a gameplay like all the rest, it's all fine for me . 

We have 4 parties here in this situation; 

a) administrator and community managers

b) Vlash as individual player

c) Lost Souls as coalition

d) I self (Hundigo) that has Vlash under siege. 

You already know now my opinion about it and one of the possible solutions for it.  

Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
14 March, 2016, 10:55 AM UTC
Archons, all screenshots with the coordinates were removed. I apologize again for this misunderstanding. We will make sure that this situation won't repeat. 
1723425 users registered; 42956 topics; 270698 posts; our newest member:natasha roy