Arrange player gatherings and receive flags with the game logo!

59 Replies
dahhakka
21 February, 2017, 7:34 PM UTC
UTC +3:00
robert.casu40
22 February, 2017, 12:46 AM UTC

:)

UTC +1:00
raksanatrust
26 February, 2017, 12:23 PM UTC

let me know if u have a gathering

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 February, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
raksanatrust said:

let me know if u have a gathering

Maybe you'd like to arrange your own? Have you talked to your Coalition Members about it? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Leonidas
18 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
:)
MeghanM
18 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

I am from the US and my coalition appears to consist mostly if not entirely of people who are not from my country... so... um... any meetups in Ohio, USA? *hopeful-face*

P.S. I regret nothing... OKEANOS COALITION ROCKS! :D
Hermes will get your cart unstuck - but only if you get out and push.
UTC +6:00
hartzelljaybandola
19 March, 2017, 8:59 AM UTC
test
UTC +7:00
dejalabobada8
19 March, 2017, 11:03 PM UTC
I like it.
UTC +6:00
PapaD
21 March, 2017, 6:34 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 March, 2017, 10:09 AM UTC
MeghanM said:

I am from the US and my coalition appears to consist mostly if not entirely of people who are not from my country... so... um... any meetups in Ohio, USA? *hopeful-face*

P.S. I regret nothing... OKEANOS COALITION ROCKS! :D
How about arranging your own gathering? :) You could make a post about it, post the announcement in the game chat :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
omre
22 March, 2017, 12:12 PM UTC
UTC +8:00
whitham
24 March, 2017, 5:47 PM UTC
Needing a flag for gathering in Wichita, Kansas on May 27th. Would be great to have a flag there!!! If you live in the area and would like to attend, please email me at [email protected] with the subject heading "Sparta Gathering". All players welcome, no matter the server, or coalition...
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 March, 2017, 11:55 AM UTC
whitham said:

Needing a flag for gathering in Wichita, Kansas on May 27th. Would be great to have a flag there!!! If you live in the area and would like to attend, please email me at [email protected] with the subject heading "Sparta Gathering". All players welcome, no matter the server, or coalition...
Hi! Please contact Leonidas :)
whitham
28 March, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Done, thank you ma'am!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC
whitham said:

Done, thank you ma'am!

lacelule
5 April, 2017, 10:36 PM UTC

hi where is this post in french please 

I would like to understand and participate but I do not find in French

I click on the French language and this brings me back to the beginning of the forum in French

Your team  made very good link !

thanks for your attention 

best regards :( buccaneer 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 8:37 AM UTC
lacelule said:

hi where is this post in french please 

I would like to understand and participate but I do not find in French

I click on the French language and this brings me back to the beginning of the forum in French

Your team  made very good link !

thanks for your attention 

best regards :( buccaneer 

Hi! We only have this post on English forum. But don't worry, you can always contact Basileus Leonidas in PM, and he will tell you all the details!  
whitham
1 May, 2017, 12:15 PM UTC
I requested one over a month ago, never heard anything back....
Solymi Solyom go go
1 May, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC
OK
Leonidas
1 May, 2017, 4:59 PM UTC
1720809 users registered; 42312 topics; 270796 posts; our newest member:محمدصالح