This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 11

11 Replies
Character
11 January, 2018, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 11

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
KJM
User
11 January, 2018, 2:02 PM UTC

Hello Dimitri. Happy new year!!

I have some questions about  General items.

Do General  items require some minimal player level to find? 

For example, player  must be level 90 to find legendary Class 3 or 4 items.

If yes, is this situation the same for keys too? 

UTC +9:00
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 2:03 PM UTC

Happy New Year to you as we,, KJM!

No, General's items can drop even to a player who does not have the level to use them. It depends on the level of the Persian Position that they are battling.
UTC +2:00
KJM
User
11 January, 2018, 2:11 PM UTC

OK.  So player level not important to find. Just PP level.  

Next question is about General Item use.

When I looked at some other players -from city view -I clicked on General items used. I saw something strange.

Some items just had % value. But other items also said  'minimum level' needed.  For example, class 4 legendary vembrace  'minimum level 97' to use. 

Question-Is that a game mechanic rule for that item type?  or is that just required for that player? 

You will see in the next question why I ask about this situation.

Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 2:14 PM UTC
kjm said:

OK.  So player level not important to find. Just PP level.  

Next question is about General Item use.

When I looked at some other players -from city view -I clicked on General items used. I saw something strange.

Some items just had % value. But other items also said  'minimum level' needed.  For example, class 4 legendary vembrace  'minimum level 97' to use. 

Question-Is that a game mechanic rule for that item type?  or is that just required for that player? 

You will see in the next question why I ask about this situation.

That is the level required for the player to have before their General can use the item in question.
KJM
User
11 January, 2018, 2:25 PM UTC

OK. Then last question is about General item packs.

A player wants to buy a General item pack. For example, class 3 or 4 legendary pack.

Is it possible to know before buying if player can use those items?  I mean, a list of player levels needed to use each pack type?

I ask because I have drachmas to buy any pack now.  But if I cant use the pack because of my level (maybe too low), then it would not be good.

Best choice would be choose a pack that I can use, at the highest level possible for my level or near that level. But what level?  what pack?

Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 2:26 PM UTC
Yes, the items that drop from the pack should be usable for the player as the game can see his or her level.
KJM
User
11 January, 2018, 2:35 PM UTC

OK.  From your experience or coalition members experience, is it better to level up first before buying high level packs?  better items or higher % items if we do?  or just same chance? (For example, don't buy class 4 until level 97)

Sorry to ask. Packs cost a lot. So want to make a good choice.  No luck finding good items. So maybe buying some is best option for now. Maybe later I can find some with some luck. 

Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 2:39 PM UTC
As far as I know, the packs should not contain items that are not restricted by level. Otherwise it would be rather unfair indeed if a player spent a lot of Drachmas on something that  cannot be used.
KJM
User
11 January, 2018, 2:42 PM UTC

OK. Thank you!!  That is good to know.  Always helpful Dimitri.  

(Sorry for my slow typing in English.)

Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 2:43 PM UTC
No worries! Always happy to help 
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 3:01 PM UTC
Another quiet online chat it seems! But the winner is pretty clear  Congratulations, KJM!
2788264 users registered; 70753 topics; 353731 post; our newest member:Matt Odiorne