This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 4

5 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Character
4 January, 2018, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 4

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Aros
User
4 January, 2018, 2:11 PM UTC
if we wanted to make a suggestion, how would we go about it?   I have a few .... for instance, in the capture the flag tournament smaller coalitions are frequently downgraded by the mega coalitions .... what if we were allowed to give our flag away  for the tourney?   it does not keep another coalition from hitting our cap but at least we would know that it is either revenge or vindictiveness    
UTC +0:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:13 PM UTC
You would need to go to "Your Suggestions" thread. But please be aware that we do not take suggestions about Tournaments at the moment, or anything to do with game balance.
UTC +2:00
;klih
User
4 January, 2018, 2:44 PM UTC
It's clear that Plarium has reduced the payouts from farms and bots.  I've read all the recent posts about bots not belonging to Plarium, and how they'll be swept, etc.  Be that as it may, many many players rely on these cities for resources.  I know that, as a result, they're not purchasing drachmas, so they do not represent a direct income stream for Plarium.  However, most everyone enjoys the social aspect of the game. I would venture to say that once the novelty of the game play wears off, many if not most of the long-term players are coming back for the social aspects rather than the game play itself.  This includes most of us who are buying drachmas as well.  Without these cities available for resources, players who are not willing to buy drachmas will not be able to continue in the game.  While they don't represent a direct income stream to Plarium, they help maintain the social aspects of the game, and should they leave, many of us who are currently buying drachmas will lose interest and take our wallets elsewhere.  I'm not sure Plarium is aware of the value of these non-paying players to the ones who do pay.  I enjoy the game, and the people in the game I've met around the world.  I'd hate so see that aspect die.
UTC +8:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 2:49 PM UTC
As I explained in one of the threads, when the City is inactive for a certain period of time, its Resource production falls. Add to that the fact that these bot Cities are raided often, and it is hardly surprising that they are left empty. They are, however, not created by us and we are clearing such Cities out regularly. There are no plans to change any of that as in their essence, these bots are detrimental to the game and are often used for illicit practices.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 3:01 PM UTC
A rather quiet Online Chat this week! Aros, congratulations for winning the 2k Drachma 
1825722 users registered; 53658 topics; 298818 posts; our newest member:arturkuznetsov01