This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 28

40 Replies
Character
28 December, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 28

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
User
28 December, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
Hi Plarium team, any future plans about expanding raid capacity?
UTC +1:00
User
28 December, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

Is it possible that we owe xerxes army for the army we got in payout. 

I ask this because what we always do is first fill the bank then expect payout. Is it possible to hit payout without filling the bank?

Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
User
28 December, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

what are you planning to do?

I looked facebuke and there are a lot of differences in spartans whether it will be the same on this sparta plarium ?

Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
divilamario said:

Hi Plarium team, any future plans about expanding raid capacity?
At the moment we plan to keep it at 10 per day, with occasional extra raid attempts during events 
UTC +2:00
User
28 December, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Répondez vous aux questions en français ?
Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Ashu said:

I ask this because what we always do is first fill the bank then expect payout. Is it possible to hit payout without filling the bank?

Cannot go into great detail on Persian Position mechanics I am afraid. But from my experiences playing on the test server the truly magnificent rewards only come after you have been fighting at Positions for a while.
Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
robert c. said:

I looked facebuke and there are a lot of differences in spartans whether it will be the same on this sparta plarium ?

Hello Robert. Yes, we will be adding all Facebook Sparta features to the Plarium servers once the game it ported to a new engine.
Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Kagemusha said:

Répondez vous aux questions en français ?
I only answer in English, so it will be limited by how well Google translate does its job.
User
28 December, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

When Xerxes gives you troops in an attack against Persian positions that you have to do, to try to double the number of troops they give you in the next attack

User
28 December, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

Answer the questions in Croatian

?
Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
JASON said:

When Xerxes gives you troops in an attack against Persian positions that you have to do, to try to double the number of troops they give you in the next attack

Once again, I am afraid I cannot give definite answers for Persian Positions strategy. This is something players need to learn through gameplay 
Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
robert c. said:

Answer the questions in Croatian

?
Afraid not, I only answer questions in English.
User
28 December, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

there is now a gigantic gap between cads with small armies and those who often use the plarium pack ... the imbalance has become very important. do you think you will do something about it?

User
28 December, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

robert c. said:

Hello Robert. Yes, we will be adding all Facebook Sparta features to the Plarium servers once the game it ported to a new engine.
ok
User

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Ashu said:

Cannot go into great detail on Persian Position mechanics I am afraid. But from my experiences playing on the test server the truly magnificent rewards only come after you have been fighting at Positions for a while.

Been clearing lv 10 - lv 25 for days now with full resources, but getting only 5-10 new troops sometimes, got alot of boxes, but keys very rare. Any expected change about getting more keys or better boxes? 
LVX
User

Hello Dimitri!

Sketches are the most difficult item to get in the game. There will be the possibility to use GPs for buying skectches and not only scrolls?

By the way, Happy New Year 2018 to everybody!!!
UTC +3:00
User
Which is the next plarium game going to be released and when?
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
User
28 December, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

robert c. said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

robert c. said:

these are my coordinates x896 y-1860

Community Manager
28 December, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Kagemusha said:

there is now a gigantic gap between cads with small armies and those who often use the plarium pack ... the imbalance has become very important. do you think you will do something about it?

There are many ways to gain a more powerful army without using real money, and there is strategy involved in avoiding losses. We leave it up to our players to choose the play style that suits them best.
3112553 users registered; 66001 topic; 348183 posts; our newest member:Влад