This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 21

36 Replies
Character
21 December, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 21

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
kjm
User
21 December, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC

Hello.  I have 2 questions. They are about the new platform.

1-  Can we beta test with other browsers? For example, Internet explorer , Firefox, Opera.   I have some problems with Google.

2- After finishing beta tests, will the new platform work on any browser?  

I am worried about that situation.  Google is not good for me.  The other browsers are much better, more stable.

UTC +9:00
Community Manager
21 December, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
At the moment we need Google Chrome for the beta test, but the aim is, of course, to support all browsers when the engine is ready.
UTC +2:00
kjm
User
21 December, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

OK. I wanted to try beta tests.  But my computer has some difficulties with Google.  Maybe next time.

Thank you Dimitri. 

UTC +9:00
User
21 December, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

When we earn/build food reduction bonus, it will reduce a percentage of your grain consumption.

When we earn a second or more,it will reduces a percentage of the percentage - so to speak.

I do not think we can ever reach zero consumption, even if we have well over 100% total reduction.

Is this an accurate statement?  or am i way off?
UTC +7:00
User
21 December, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

yeah....when will plarium exactly start Beta testing? i am very excited for that one

YAN
User
21 December, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
Hello, i'm having serious trouble with the game lately, when i click on the majority of items like buildings etc it doesn't do anything, if i keep clicking for say 100000 times, maybe it will respond lol. Is it part of the new "upgrade" you're testing?
Ciao da YAN
UTC +1:00
Community Manager
Nightbringer said:

When we earn/build food reduction bonus, it will reduce a percentage of your grain consumption.

When we earn a second or more,it will reduces a percentage of the percentage - so to speak.

I do not think we can ever reach zero consumption, even if we have well over 100% total reduction.

Is this an accurate statement?  or am i way off?
No, there will never be a 100% consumption reduction, but you can get close enough. All reductions and bonuses are applied to the base stat as well, not the changed one.
Community Manager
suman said:

yeah....when will plarium exactly start Beta testing? i am very excited for that one

January, as stated in the thread 
Community Manager
21 December, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
YAN said:

Hello, i'm having serious trouble with the game lately, when i click on the majority of items like buildings etc it doesn't do anything, if i keep clicking for say 100000 times, maybe it will respond lol. Is it part of the new "upgrade" you're testing?
No, beta testing has nothing to do with the current servers. I would advise going through the usual troubleshooting. It sounds like your PC memory might be overloaded when the game runs as well, so you could try checking that.
User
21 December, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
is playing from plarium app any better than playing from Browsers? coz last time when game was lagging a lot while playing from browser but from app it didnot lag that much as it did in browsers
User
21 December, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

Does the combat bonus work in the same way?

If we earn several bonuses (from items, generals gear, capital bonus, article improvement, city defense bonus, etc.) do they stack or add together?

Or do they work the same way as food consumption bonus ?
Community Manager
21 December, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
suman said:

is playing from plarium app any better than playing from Browsers? coz last time when game was lagging a lot while playing from browser but from app it didnot lag that much as it did in browsers
I am not sure what app you mean. We do not have a special application to run our games.
Community Manager
21 December, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Nightbringer said:

Does the combat bonus work in the same way?

If we earn several bonuses (from items, generals gear, capital bonus, article improvement, city defense bonus, etc.) do they stack or add together?

Or do they work the same way as food consumption bonus ?
Bonuses do stack in most cases, but they are applied to the base stat. Let's say you have 10% Offense Enhancer and +5% Offense from an elixir. You have a unit with a 100 Offense stat. This means that with those two effects it will get +10 Offense for the enhancer and +5 for the elixir, totalling at 115 in the end.
YAN
User
21 December, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

YAN said:

No, beta testing has nothing to do with the current servers. I would advise going through the usual troubleshooting. It sounds like your PC memory might be overloaded when the game runs as well, so you could try checking that.
My pc is fine, I also cleared cache etc, the problem is just with the game, and windows says i have 1,5 gb memory occupied, and it's ok because i have 4 gb ram...
Ciao da YAN
User
21 December, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

i am talking about this: 

User
21 December, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

Thank you dimitri

That helps us a lot :)
Community Manager
21 December, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
Then you can attempt changing DNS, trying a different browser, etc. In the worst case scenario you can contact Support.
YAN
User
21 December, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Ok, thanks.
Ciao da YAN
User
21 December, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

Will there be new city schema with the update (after beta test) similar to the face book server?

I missed the pumpkin one, i think i missed the other one that is out there.

I want to get a better one - but i do not know if i should wait for the update.

2425886 users registered; 62711 topics; 329886 posts; our newest member:phuong150nho