This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 14

40 Replies
Character
14 December, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 14

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
14 December, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

sparta.

Will there be improvements in existing units?

siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
User
14 December, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

UTC +5:00
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
elias said:

sparta.

Once the game is transferred to a new engine, you will see the introduction of the Unit XP system that you may have heard about or seen on Facebook. Beyond that further upgrades are possible in the future.
KJM
User
14 December, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

Hello Dimitri.

In the Oracle how many positions should we have usually?  For example, 35 offense + 35 defense?  30 + 30?  other? 

From the last tournament, I cant reset my position amount.  Now still 31 + 35.  Offense never reset to 35. No mission positions. Cleared positions to second highest one (offense) . No change. 

Something I am missing?

UTC +9:00
User
14 December, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Is Stormfall Exile a game like SWOE and other plarium games? Or is it a different game, i mean is it RPG like?
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
User
14 December, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

When you have many groups defending a position (a city, capital, or pan) how do you determine which units are killed ?

When i defend a location on my own - i seem to take losses based on how many units i have (if i have tripple the number of javs as thoro ... i loose 3 javs for every thoro)

When i am in a city with others - how does it work?   is it based on the number of troops i send? (as above)

Is it based on the total number of troops (i can send horse and if there are enough other people sending javs my horse will take less losses) ?

Or is it something else ?

How are casualties divided between the total number of defenders ?

UTC +7:00
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

kjm said:

Hello Dimitri.

In the Oracle how many positions should we have usually?  For example, 35 offense + 35 defense?  30 + 30?  other? 

From the last tournament, I cant reset my position amount.  Now still 31 + 35.  Offense never reset to 35. No mission positions. Cleared positions to second highest one (offense) . No change. 

Something I am missing?

Hello, Kjm.

If you completed all locations, you should get 30 Offense and 30 Defense per day, evenly spread across different level tiers with higher tiers having priority. The amount of missions is limited, so it is possible you completed all of them if other requirements are met. It is possible the overall number of Offense locations is higher than you would normally have and that is why you getting less of them than the Defense ones.
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
Ashu said:

Is Stormfall Exile a game like SWOE and other plarium games? Or is it a different game, i mean is it RPG like?
It will be a completely new project, and indeed an RPG game!
User
14 December, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

Hello Dimitri, 

Wouldn't be nice to have some kind of special attainable rewards for people that reach specific targets in raiding,besieging, collecting tribute etc? 

I mean the drachmas for the top 3 are nice but I play this game for 2.5 years and its really repetitive and tiring.. Don't you think that this needs to change ? 

Thanks
UTC +3:00
14 December, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

elias said:

sparta.

Once the game is transferred to a new engine, you will see the introduction of the Unit XP system that you may have heard about or seen on Facebook. Beyond that further upgrades are possible in the future.

thank you we will wait

siempre pensando
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
Lanfear said:

When you have many groups defending a position (a city, capital, or pan) how do you determine which units are killed ?

When i defend a location on my own - i seem to take losses based on how many units i have (if i have tripple the number of javs as thoro ... i loose 3 javs for every thoro)

When i am in a city with others - how does it work?   is it based on the number of troops i send? (as above)

Is it based on the total number of troops (i can send horse and if there are enough other people sending javs my horse will take less losses) ?

Or is it something else ?

How are casualties divided between the total number of defenders ?

Lower-tier Units such as Light Infantry are counted as casualties first and should be evenly spread across the defending forces. Then the more expensive units take some casualties as well based on the same system. 
User
14 December, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC
How will the Beta Testers for the new Sparta War of Empires notified about the launch?
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

Hello Dimitri, 

Wouldn't be nice to have some kind of special attainable rewards for people that reach specific targets in raiding,besieging, collecting tribute etc? 

I mean the drachmas for the top 3 are nice but I play this game for 2.5 years and its really repetitive and tiring.. Don't you think that this needs to change ? 

Thanks
As it stands Personal Achievements do provide some rewards, and raiding in particular counts towards a number of missions - personal or Coalition. At the moment I am not really sure if our developers are planning to introduce additional rewards beyond that and rankings.
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC
Ashu said:

How will the Beta Testers for the new Sparta War of Empires notified about the launch?
You will get a personal notification either by email or forum message, and we will also post an announcement on the Forums.
User
14 December, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Zenekin said:

Hello Dimitri, 

Thanks
As it stands Personal Achievements do provide some rewards, and raiding in particular counts towards a number of missions - personal or Coalition. At the moment I am not really sure if our developers are planning to introduce additional rewards beyond that and rankings.

I understand what you say... but you have implemented it already on facebook server.

since we are talking about the same game practically shouldn't you consider transfer these changes here? I feel like we are being forgotten to put it politely. 

By the way I know about the difficulties regarding the flash shenanigans but since this server has put a tremendous amount of dollars to your company I am sure that you have the power and patience to go the extra mile and finally implement these changes here relatively soon (first half of 2018)

Thanks 

UTC +3:00
User
14 December, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

So casualties are based on troop type?  Not troop counts?

We just need to send a few thousand javs to protect 10 thousand horse ?

That does not sound correct.

UTC +7:00
KJM
User
14 December, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

OK.  So 30+30 is usual number.  Must be my extra defense positions that caused this situation.    Only doing offense ones atm.  

Thank you for the help! 

UTC +9:00
Community Manager
14 December, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

I understand what you say... but you have implemented it already on facebook server.

since we are talking about the same game practically shouldn't you consider transfer these changes here? I feel like we are being forgotten to put it politely. 

By the way I know about the difficulties regarding the flash shenanigans but since this server has put a tremendous amount of dollars to your company I am sure that you have the power and patience to go the extra mile and finally implement these changes here relatively soon (first half of 2018)

Thanks 

That's the plan, and rest assured, all the Facebook features will be available here as well. I have seen quite a bit of interest from players to beta test the new engine, so I am hoping porting will go smoothly.
User
14 December, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
thanks so far!
UTC +0:00
2743012 users registered; 70871 topic; 353869 posts; our newest member:dfdds