This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 7

29 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Character
7 December, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! December 7

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Drachmas. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Ashu
User
7 December, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
When we use the battle calculator, the result is not accurate because of some hidden modifiers. Are those modifiers random or are they based on some numbers on the battle report. For example, number of units?
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:13 PM UTC
Depending on the situation, that could be allied Troops in the City, incorrectly calculated City Defense bonus, Enhancers, Phylarch bonus, General's bonuses, elixirs, Dominion Status.
UTC +2:00
Ashu
User
7 December, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Depending on the situation, that could be allied Troops in the City, incorrectly calculated City Defense bonus, Enhancers, Phylarch bonus, General's bonuses, elixirs, Dominion Status.

No, I mean even if there are no boosts too, just plain base level units with no agreements updated.

The number of units killed and lost differ
Ashu
User
7 December, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

Like this link

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/3377_new-and-improved-battle-calculation-formula-/

The formula is mysterious because of some modifier

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
Then I am not certain. These battle calculators are created by third parties, so I would not be able to vouch for their accuracy. If you look at the bare-bones system, it should be simple enough: attacking Unit's Offense stat against the defending Unit's Defense stat (against that particular Unit Type), plus any City Defense bonuses that might be in place. There are not hidden modifiers that I am aware of except for the obvious ones that I have listed.
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
I will read through that announcement, because I suspect that I might be misunderstanding you at the moment!
Zenekin
User
7 December, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC

Hello Dimitri, 

I would like to ask if the new phalanx units are going to have new agreements as well that will require upgrades?

Thanks 
UTC +3:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

Zenekin said:

Hello Dimitri, 

I would like to ask if the new phalanx units are going to have new agreements as well that will require upgrades?

Thanks 

Good seeing you in the chat again, Zenekin!

There will be no agreements for the two new Phalanx Units at the moment due to the fact they can only be obtained through special offers or Tournaments, rather than recruited. To balance that out, both units are quite powerful. I suspect they will only receive Agreements and Upgrades if they will be made available through recruitment at some point in the future, though I have no information on that at the moment.
Zenekin
User
7 December, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Zenekin said:

Hello Dimitri, 

Thanks 

Good seeing you in the chat again, Zenekin!

There will be no agreements for the two new Phalanx Units at the moment due to the fact they can only be obtained through special offers or Tournaments, rather than recruited. To balance that out, both units are quite powerful. I suspect they will only receive Agreements and Upgrades if they will be made available through recruitment at some point in the future, though I have no information on that at the moment.

I see, thank you for your elaborate answer.

Have a good day
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
Ashu said:

Like this link

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/3377_new-and-improved-battle-calculation-formula-/

To clarify, there is no hidden modifier, but the changes were made to how the existing points are calculated. I will not be able to provide you with a detailed breakdown, I am afraid, but as the article explains, changes were made to make certain that simple overwhelming force does not completely destroy defending Units.
Ashu
User
7 December, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Ashu said:

Like this link

To clarify, there is no hidden modifier, but the changes were made to how the existing points are calculated. I will not be able to provide you with a detailed breakdown, I am afraid, but as the article explains, changes were made to make certain that simple overwhelming force does not completely destroy defending Units.
Ok, thanks
Skulder
User
7 December, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

Hy mate  

how it's working the investigation you  told that you are making to see  why i can't   change my name  here ??

Also    why didn't nobody answer my ticket  from 4 days ago ..with the political bug problem  ... ??

En plus  i still waiting response to the other one with the  harvest thing where i  know i finish 12  and you guys     are saying i didn't finished in rankings and the raid explination thing :) 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
Doctor Sameer said:

Hy mate  

how it's working the investigation you  told that you are making to see  why i can't   change my name  here ??

Also    why didn't nobody answer my ticket  from 4 days ago ..with the political bug problem  ... ??

En plus  i still waiting response to the other one with the  harvest thing where i  know i finish 12  and you guys     are saying i didn't finished in rankings and the raid explination thing :) 
There does not seem to be anything blocking your name change as far as I can see. When was the last time you attempted? As for the political bug, you should direct the question to Support. We have a Bug Report forum here as well, where you can talk directly to our agents.
Skulder
User
7 December, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Doctor Sameer said:

Hy mate  

There does not seem to be anything blocking your name change as far as I can see. When was the last time you attempted? As for the political bug, you should direct the question to Support. We have a Bug Report forum here as well, where you can talk directly to our agents
 made an ticket 4 days ago and not answer in that regards   ,after 4 days ..how many days i have to wait ..?   And  change name feature i tried even earlier before   writing my first message ..will try again now  
Skulder
User
7 December, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Don't works  to change name  ,because i can't click on save changes

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Doctor Sameer said:

made an ticket 4 days ago and not answer in that regards   ,after 4 days ..how many days i have to wait ..?   And  change name feature i tried even earlier before   writing my first message ..will try again now  

That depends on how much information you provided, the investigation may take longer, but usually Support responds within 24-48 hours. Make certain the ticket was submitted appropriately, you can also make a thread here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/

Zilath
User
7 December, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC

Hello Dimitry

it will be possible to organize the list of friends in the game?

When I need to send a message to a friend, it is quite complicated to find him/her... for example, it would help to have them at least in alphabetical order.

Thanks

Skulder
User
7 December, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
the problem why the bug was i send an political ..and only   destroy  3 towers and 8  horses ... even that guy   had a lot more   towers up ...and i catch his army  offensive in town ...  and waste also some pvp points   ..and my political  :)   ..and  nobody answered at what  happened 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
7 December, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
Zilath said:

Hello Dimitry

it will be possible to organize the list of friends in the game?

When I need to send a message to a friend, it is quite complicated to find him/her... for example, it would help to have them at least in alphabetical order.

Thanks

You could post in the Suggestions thread with a few example of where you would like the organization options to be. But I believe that is something we can pass on to the developers. Though as far as I know there will be UI changes with the new engine as well, so perhaps we will see improvement in the friends list.
1825040 users registered; 53611 topics; 298562 posts; our newest member:Btw3nty