This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 30

42 Replies
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
Ricardo said:

The scenography, walls and towers of a city should have more defense power than they have. You have thought to implement something in that sense ????

At the moment we believe Defensive structures are powerful enough to provide a potent bonus. Adjusting them further would require a lot of tinkering with the basic game balance, which is not something we want to do right now.
UTC +2:00
don
30 November, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC
Will we be getting a increase in Dominion status any time soon
UTC +4:00
Ricardo
30 November, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

Related to security levels in capitals. Some nursing in the capital, to recover a percentage of losses. How do we each have in his city? It would be great

UTC +1:00
maximillion.abreu
30 November, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
Hello and all the best for the holidays!  Why don't you guys build in a reward for merging coalitions?
UTC +5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
don said:

Will we be getting a increase in Dominion status any time soon
It will happen along with the introduction of the new game engine and all Facebook features to the Plarium Portal servers.
Helena
The new phalanx units that were announced today, will they be aviable at the armory or at the market in the future? 
For the glory of Roman Empire!
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
Ricardo said:

Related to security levels in capitals. Some nursing in the capital, to recover a percentage of losses. How do we each have in his city? It would be great

Something that has been considered, but even as it stands the Capital already offers a lot of bonuses to the Coalition.
Skulder

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Doctor Sameer said:

Hy mate  why i can't   change my forum name ???
Not certain, I'll have to look into this after the online chat. Most likely it was used as a penalty for breaking Forum Rules
I didn't receive any message that i should have done that :)   But i   change it like  an week or sa ago  last time 
UTC +3:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
maximillion.abreu said:

Hello and all the best for the holidays!  Why don't you guys build in a reward for merging coalitions?
That is something entirely up to the players, adding a reward for that could potentially "force" Coalitions to merge in order to get that reward. 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Helena said:

The new phalanx units that were announced today, will they be aviable at the armory or at the market in the future? 
At the moment they will be available only in special offers and as a reward for certain Tournaments. No word on them being added to the Armory/Market yet, so I cannot say for certain.
Helena
30 November, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Helena said:

At the moment they will be available only in special offers and as a reward for certain Tournaments. No word on them being added to the Armory/Market yet, so I cannot say for certain.
Alright, can't wait for them to appear in the special offers and tournaments :D
For the glory of Roman Empire!
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Glad to see excitement! Hopefully, you will not have to wait for much longer 
mitraco
30 November, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

I propose to raise the number of positions. Stand up to the 155 without a prize and unattractive

Thanks.

MITRACO

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
There are no plans to increase Persian Position rewards per level.
Ashu
30 November, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC

When will the winners be announced here-

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/42150_a-unique-achievement-can-now-be-earned-on-the-plarium-com-forum-distinguished-author--5/

Also some of the 10,000 drachma contests in the entertainment section are pending.

Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
I have no information on when the contest winners are going to be announced, so at the moment it will have to take a bit of patience. But rest assured, no one is going to leave without the rewards they deserve.
Skulder
30 November, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
New  type of tournaments will come anytime soon ?? 
Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Depends on what you consider to be a new type of Tournament. We will be experimenting a little, but I do not think they will be drastically different in terms of what is required of the participants.
Skulder
30 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

THanks  for youre answer   ...  and  forget to    ask about if it will be   addeed some levels on the  current personal achievments ??

Have a nice day 

Dimitri Molchanov
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
New levels for personal achievements may come in the future, but I have no ETA or direct confirmation from the devs yet.
1780425 users registered; 48369 topics; 287238 posts; our newest member:MackCheese